Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

100% behind the mighty Bluebirds next season!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 pm

whatever the colour………whatever the badge…………real fans will be totally 100% behind the club and not moaning like old apple women :D :ayatollah:

And as for these 'supporters' :roll: asking for money back………don't get me started on those Numptees!! :evil:

Re: 100% behind the mighty Bluebirds next season!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm completely behind the club as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm really excited for the new season - can't wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I'm completely behind the club as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE LUVS THE MIGHTY BLOOOOOBIRDS WE DUZ!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;) ;)

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 pm

ill be there :ayatollah: like i always have :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:ill be there :ayatollah: like i always have :ayatollah:

WE LUVS U WE DUZ ANDY!! Real fans us ;) :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:whatever the colour………whatever the badge…………real fans will be totally 100% behind the club and not moaning like old apple women :D :ayatollah:

And as for these 'supporters' :roll: asking for money back………don't get me started on those Numptees!! :evil:

:ayatollah: cardiff city fc !!!!!!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:whatever the colour………whatever the badge…………real fans will be totally 100% behind the club and not moaning like old apple women :D :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: cardiff city fc !!!!!!!

ALWAYS CARDIFF CITY FC AND ALWAYS THE MIGHTY BLOOOOOOOOBIRDS!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Thank f**k for Blazing Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: That's the spirit we are Cardiff City the Bluebirds and no red shirt will change that.

Can't wait for August I'm so excited.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 pm

the might bluebirds in red, dragon badge ?????

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm

as i said ill be there saturdays would not be the same without the bluebirds its my life its why i go to work on a monday morning to get my funds for the bluebirds up the CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

spikey wrote:the might bluebirds in red, dragon badge ?????

Sunderland are the Black Cats and no black cat on kit…………..we are the Bluebirds and have a bluebird on our shirt and whether its small or large its there. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get on the promotion train or get off at the next stop …………toot toot!!………tickets please!! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 pm

With my little pick and shovel , I'll be there , can't wait . :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Sunderland are the Black Cats and no black cat on kit…………..we are the Bluebirds and have a bluebird on our shirt and whether its small or large its there. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get on the promotion train or get off at the next stop …………toot toot!!………tickets please!! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm

a fu%T^ joke mate, we are a laughing stock.

sold our tradition and identity and people like u just accept it like we are a tesco franchise.

as i said

plstics support a proper club we proper fans will be left supporting a plastic club

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

If you really wanted to strech a point, Wolves (who admittedly do have a Wolf on the strip) play in Orange. I have watched loads of documentaries on Eden, Discovery etc but I have yet to see an Orange Wolf :D

So why can't we be the Bluebirds whilst playing in red?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

spikey wrote:a fu%T^ joke mate, we are a laughing stock.

sold our tradition and identity and people like u just accept it like we are a tesco franchise.

as i said

plstics support a proper club we proper fans will be left supporting a plastic club

no way fella………..totally 100% disagree and I'm afraid you're in the minority with the dinosaur crew. Move onwards with us, get on this train ….or get off at 'shopping with the Mrs - ville'….its the next stop sir.

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

This train reminds me of the Ninian Park Special packed to the rafters. Those were the days - lets get it on :P

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Simple as.....Well said

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Nice to see you are so positive Saddles, Wish more were like you on here mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Onwards and Upwards we are still Cardiff City F.C whatever colour our shirt is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:55 pm

People all over the world…..join in………on the love train, love train…………

feel the love as we approach the new season

ALL ABOARD…….TICKETS PLEASE!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Great post yet again Mr Blazing Saddles, a true leader!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

100% agree looking forward to another season down the city!

"I'll be there" is more prevalent than ever now! I will never stop supporting Cardiff City whatever colour! Malky' Barmy Army :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:

A true leader that won't reveal himself?

Well BS, quite an appropriate abbreviation that, I'm a moaning old apple woman in your eyes. So let me give you more ammo to call me a numpty.....Cardiff City is blue....God what a numpty I am for thinking that.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Well BS, quite an appropriate abbreviation that, I'm a moaning old apple woman in your eyes. So let me give you more ammo to call me a numpty.....Cardiff City is blue....God what a numpty I am for thinking that.

Reveal myself………OOOOOOO SUITS YOU SIR!! (keep it clean please)……it's your choice if you don't want to get on this train to success…….I've bought my ticket and I'm staying the full distance with my Blooooooobirds!! ;)

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Reveal myself………OOOOOOO SUITS YOU SIR!! (keep it clean please)……it's your choice if you don't want to get on this train to success…….I've bought my ticket and I'm staying the full distance with my Blooooooobirds!! ;)

Train to success.......my God you have been brought.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Train to success.......my God you have been brought.

A moderator on this board who is against the re-branding.......what a shocker!!!!!

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 pm

I think perhaps all the mods have been brainwashed? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I think perhaps all the mods have been brainwashed? :ayatollah:

I think you've been brainwashed. You're still calling us the Bluebirds despite us now playing in red? :lol:

As for your Sunderland "Black Cats" example, do your research: http://www.safc.com/page/BlackCatsNickname

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I'm completely behind the club as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Always hopeful pe season, even when Alan Durban was manager :lol: But this year even more so, love Malky, really believe he's the man to do a Fergy for us, and with the financial support we have been in need of now coming to fruition, then excitement on overload. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: