Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am hearing around 3-400 season ticket holders have

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm

asked for a refund due to the colour change.

Can anyone on the inside confirm this..?

Re: I am hearing around 3-400 season ticket holders have

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:asked for a refund due to the colour change.

thats f**k all ,plenty will take there place once we have afew decent signings cardiff city will live on :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Some people just want to go to the meeting now, I'm tempted to ask for one just to hear what's being said. I'd never want a refund tho.
The important number will be how many actually do it.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Why would you need that number confirming?, if they have or havn't then that's their business and not a tool for you to use for your own self-importance, anti-malaysian ramblings.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Its riseing everyday

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 pm

And how many of them obtained a season ticket to watch the carling cup final........ Plastic to begin with.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:45 pm

does it matter? only to themselves i suppose! it certainly doesnt matter to me as i watch cardiff city not the shirt? as people have stated we have had several shirts/ badges in 108 yrs so nothing new is it????? its a free world and people do what they feel is right ce la vie!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

thats f**k all ,plenty will take there place once we have afew decent signings cardiff city will live on :ayatollah:

^^^^^^^^^A big money signings fan ^^^^^^^^ :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 pm

The moment you ask a question surrounding the branding on the Pro-Reds are like a pack of Wolves!!!! :lol:

The number is raising and even if 300 people paid £300 for their ticket its still £90,000, however that is assuming everyone is a normal season ticket but thats not the case because many are in the Premier Lounge who would have been paying more.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

cardiff city fan i am bluebird 1977 people who have asked for refunds are f*cking mugs! up the city! cardiff city will live on playing in red blue or pink who cares as long as we do live on :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

cardiff city fan i am bluebird 1977 people who have asked for refunds are f*cking mugs! up the city! cardiff city will live on playing in red blue or pink who cares as long as we do live on :ayatollah:

The only MUGS are the one buying into the lies!!! :lol:

If we have an average season and with the re branding I think that there will be a lot more leaving next season. I would imagine that a lot of fans renewed on the back of the extra Wembly ticket. Then came the re branding. If we had done the re branding prior to the season ticket deadline I would have thought that the numbers would have been a lot different.

Angry Man wrote:The moment you ask a question surrounding the branding on the Pro-Reds are like a pack of Wolves!!!! :lol:

The number is raising and even if 300 people paid £300 for their ticket its still £90,000, however that is assuming everyone is a normal season ticket but thats not the case because many are in the Premier Lounge who would have been paying more.

yes :lol: people who want refunds cant be proper cardiff city fans then :o

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Couldnt agree more angry man MUGS

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 pm

its not Cardiff City anymore , its malaysia dragons :cry:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

I would have though, considering whats gone on. even 1,000 returns would be deemed as a result to VT.
The money side will not bother the Malaysians that's for sure.

Not wanted the change, but Pick and shovel, no matter what! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:If we have an average season and with the re branding I think that there will be a lot more leaving next season. I would imagine that a lot of fans renewed on the back of the extra Wembly ticket. Then came the re branding. If we had done the re branding prior to the season ticket deadline I would have thought that the numbers would have been a lot different.

nothing to do with branding? if we didnt change anything and had average season next year, we would lose fans simple as that success breads new/more fans nothing else!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:59 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:its not Cardiff City anymore , its malaysia dragons :cry:

mmm whats the team called??? dont be silly unless ive been on mars last couple weeks its still called cardiff city on fixture list ive just read!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The moment you ask a question surrounding the branding on the Pro-Reds are like a pack of Wolves!!!! :lol:

So you think people aren't fans if they want to keep the history and tradition of the club but the people are fans if they want to buy into this nonsence..? Have a word with yourself!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

mmm whats the team called??? dont be silly unless ive been on mars last couple weeks its still called cardiff city on fixture list ive just read!

they are turning us into malaysia dragons , they have taken the Blue shirt i love and am proud of , and given us this bullshit.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

So you think people aren't fans if they want to keep the history and tradition of the club but the people are fans if they want to buy into this nonsence..? Have a word with yourself!!! :lol:

i didnt relise that the clubs gone bust and cardiff city are no more! history will always be there we are cardiff city have a word with your self :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

they are turning us into malaysia dragons , they have taken the Blue shirt i love and am proud of , and given us this bullshit.

well untill name is changed they are cardiff city, so lets keep to facts not hystericle oupourings about something that hasnt happened!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:If we have an average season and with the re branding I think that there will be a lot more leaving next season. I would imagine that a lot of fans renewed on the back of the extra Wembly ticket. Then came the re branding. If we had done the re branding prior to the season ticket deadline I would have thought that the numbers would have been a lot different.

nothing to do with branding? if we didnt change anything and had average season next year, we would lose fans simple as that success breads new/more fans nothing else!

Disagree with that. A lot of fans are wavering now and would not have renewed if they had known of the re branding. An average season will just add to the numbers and a combination of both is likely to see a drop in season ticket holders.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

Well you made your point as long as you get decent signings its all good for you no matter what happens.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

well untill name is changed they are cardiff city, so lets keep to facts not hystericle oupourings about something that hasnt happened!

yes sir !

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:09 pm

And who exactly are you hearing this from?? or is it another one of your jackanory stories!!!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:09 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Disagree with that. A lot of fans are wavering now and would not have renewed if they had known of the re branding. An average season will just add to the numbers and a combination of both is likely to see a drop in season ticket holders.

yes you are right about prior anouncement! but what would happen if successful? do you think they will stay away if promoted?? dont think so do you??

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

Well you made your point as long as you get decent signings its all good for you no matter what happens.

money where his mouth is if vt doesnt deliver then protest

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

i didnt relise that the clubs gone bust and cardiff city are no more! history will always be there we are cardiff city have a word with your self :lol:

In fact, history already shows, Cardiff City FC changed to red. FACT.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

What about the history of over 100 years of playing in blue..?