Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I am hearing around 3-400 season ticket holders have

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:17 pm

cityone wrote:
Angry Man wrote:asked for a refund due to the colour change.

Can anyone on the inside confirm this..?

And who exactly are you hearing this from?? or is it another one of your jackanory stories!!!!

Lets just say that members of staff are just as angry as everyone else.

pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:If we have an average season and with the re branding I think that there will be a lot more leaving next season. I would imagine that a lot of fans renewed on the back of the extra Wembly ticket. Then came the re branding. If we had done the re branding prior to the season ticket deadline I would have thought that the numbers would have been a lot different.

nothing to do with branding? if we didnt change anything and had average season next year, we would lose fans simple as that success breads new/more fans nothing else!

Disagree with that. A lot of fans are wavering now and would not have renewed if they had known of the re branding. An average season will just add to the numbers and a combination of both is likely to see a drop in season ticket holders.

yes you are right about prior anouncement! but what would happen if successful? do you think they will stay away if promoted?? dont think so do you??

Thats why I used the words average season. I agree success will generate numbers but if we have an average season I think a combination of the rebranding and an average season will see a drop in numbers. I believe that we only achieved the 18,000+ ticket holders because of the extra Wembley Ticket.

Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The moment you ask a question surrounding the branding on the Pro-Reds are like a pack of Wolves!!!! :lol:

The number is raising and even if 300 people paid £300 for their ticket its still £90,000, however that is assuming everyone is a normal season ticket but thats not the case because many are in the Premier Lounge who would have been paying more.

yes :lol: people who want refunds cant be proper cardiff city fans then :o

So you think people aren't fans if they want to keep the history and tradition of the club but the people are fans if they want to buy into this nonsence..? Have a word with yourself!!! :lol:

i didnt relise that the clubs gone bust and cardiff city are no more! history will always be there we are cardiff city have a word with your self :lol:

What about the history of over 100 years of playing in blue..?

still there wheres it gone ? cardiff city fc is the history and making new everyday rebranding may be good for the club maybe bad only time will tell :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

thats f**k all ,plenty will take there place once we have afew decent signings cardiff city will live on :ayatollah:

^^^^^^^^^A big money signings fan ^^^^^^^^ :lol:

cardiff city fan i am bluebird 1977 people who have asked for refunds are f*cking mugs! up the city! cardiff city will live on playing in red blue or pink who cares as long as we do live on :ayatollah:

Well you made your point as long as you get decent signings its all good for you no matter what happens.

money where his mouth is if vt doesnt deliver then protest

Are you for real your willing to say ok take what we are away but if and when he dont spend big on players you will protest some fans really are amazing out there :shock:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Are you for real your willing to say ok take what we are away but if and when he dont spend big on players you will protest some fans really are amazing out there :shock:[/quote]
what we are is cardiff city fc ,if he dont invest then he will be like all the other shit owners we have had why protest when vt hasnt done anything wrong yet

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 pm

wez 1927 wrote:Are you for real your willing to say ok take what we are away but if and when he dont spend big on players you will protest some fans really are amazing out there :shock:

what we are is cardiff city fc ,if he dont invest then he will be like all the other shit owners we have had why protest when vt hasnt done anything wrong yet[/quote]

He hasn't done anything wrong!!!!! What about creating the biggest spilt ever between the clubs fans..? How about trying to keep the colour and badge change a secret for as long as possible..? How about not consulting the fans about such change beforehand..? and what about lying that we were staying blue only to do a U-turn just days later..? Shall I go on..?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:The moment you ask a question surrounding the branding on the Pro-Reds are like a pack of Wolves!!!! :lol:

The number is raising and even if 300 people paid £300 for their ticket its still £90,000, however that is assuming everyone is a normal season ticket but thats not the case because many are in the Premier Lounge who would have been paying more.

yes :lol: people who want refunds cant be proper cardiff city fans then :o

So you think people aren't fans if they want to keep the history and tradition of the club but the people are fans if they want to buy into this nonsence..? Have a word with yourself!!! :lol:

i didnt relise that the clubs gone bust and cardiff city are no more! history will always be there we are cardiff city have a word with your self :lol:

What about the history of over 100 years of playing in blue..?

still there wheres it gone ? cardiff city fc is the history and making new everyday rebranding may be good for the club maybe bad only time will tell :ayatollah:

shows what crap angry man says as city havnt been in blue for 108yrs more like 50!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 pm

:old:I'm Caaaaaaarrrdiffff born and I'm Caaaaaaarrrdiffff bred and when I dies I will be Caaaaaaarrrdifff dead even if it means wearing red :D
Forever a Cardiff City fan wether blue or red enough said :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Stuck in the 70;s wrote::old:I'm Caaaaaaarrrdiffff born and I'm Caaaaaaarrrdiffff bred and when I dies I will be Caaaaaaarrrdifff dead even if it means wearing red :D
Forever a Cardiff City fan wether blue or red enough said :ayatollah:

well said :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 pm

I am not pro red ....but ask for a refund?...no chance

I follow CCFC - BLUE OR RED!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Well thats news to me. I'm a Gold Premier Club member and I've spoken to over 20 other Premier Club members and not one of them is considering asking for a refund. Before you call me a plastic by the way I've been supporting the City for over 45 years. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm guessing that's bullsh1t :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

I am hearing that it's only 22 at last count………hope they enjoy their saturday afternoons shopping! :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:46 pm

DITH80 wrote:

Well thats news to me. I'm a Gold Premier Club member and I've spoken to over 20 other Premier Club members and not one of them is considering asking for a refund. Before you call me a plastic by the way I've been supporting the City for over 45 years. :ayatollah:

Also if your an original Premeir Member (1100) in total you will have signed a 5 yr Term Contract, a refund is not possible
Mr. Angry Man. Even the upgrades have to sign up to the end of Season 2014-15. PMG stopped the 1yr Upgrades last season.
As I understand it the Club then take back the Premier Club membership for itself worth presently around 1.5 Million pound.
which if sold out would make 3 Million per yr. for the club.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I am not pro red ....but ask for a refund?...no chance

I follow CCFC - BLUE OR RED!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

That makes two of us buddy.....and thousands more too I wouldn't mind guessing. I for one can't wait for the season to start. And I'm fed up of all the anti-Malaysian bullsh1t. Some people on here with agendas of their own stirring things up and putting Bluebird against Bluebird.:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm

i would have loved to have been around when riverside not only changed their strip colour but their name to cardiff city was there this much fuss,are they now looking back still wishing they hadnt tried it

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 pm

dannyblue wrote:
DITH80 wrote:

Also if your an original Premeir Member (1100) in total you will have signed a 5 yr Term Contract, a refund is not possible
Mr. Angry Man. Even the upgrades have to sign up to the end of Season 2014-15. PMG stopped the 1yr Upgrades last season.
As I understand it the Club then take back the Premier Club membership for itself worth presently around 1.5 Million pound.
which if sold out would make 3 Million per yr. for the club.

I'm not one of the original members but I still had to sign a 5 year contract.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Great news I didn't want to sit next to Liverpool or "big game" fans anyway....

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Read the whole read and no-one has confirmed that 3-4,000 season ticket holders have asked for a refund.

Last I heard the number was 50.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Read the whole read and no-one has confirmed that 3-4,000 season ticket holders have asked for a refund.

Last I heard the number was 50.

Its down to 22 now and dwindling…...

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

And how many of them obtained a season ticket to watch the carling cup final........ Plastic to begin with.

like this and totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

thats f**k all ,plenty will take there place once we have afew decent signings cardiff city will live on :ayatollah:

^^^^^^^^^A big money signings fan ^^^^^^^^ :lol:

cardiff city fan i am bluebird 1977 people who have asked for refunds are f*cking mugs! up the city! cardiff city will live on playing in red blue or pink who cares as long as we do live on :ayatollah:

well said these so called cardiff city fans will be back asking for a half season ticket if we are pushing for promotion and then play bollocks if they can't get their original seat back !!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 pm

bozzer64 wrote:
well said these so called cardiff city fans will be back asking for a half season ticket if we are pushing for promotion and then play bollocks if they can't get their original seat back !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fair play I found that funny

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fair play I found that funny

I'm on the verge of asking for a refund and trust me I won't be buying a match ticket soforget a half season one.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

cityone wrote:

And who exactly are you hearing this from?? or is it another one of your jackanory stories!!!!

It's another jackanory story!