A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vincent Tans PR Stunt

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Cardiff ... f_City.htm

Wrong again muggins.

Do the math eh. Blue since 1908.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:21 pm

CP76 wrote:Its all in the small print. Changing it from Rangers FC plc to Rangers FC ltd.

Id rather be called Cardiff City Bluebirds FC than change to red, stadium red.etc

Spot on mate. Tan is taking us for 6% interest in his 'investment' - no love or affinity to CCFC whatsoever

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Gavlar wrote:Gazza, obviously I don't know who you are, but I'll treat you as a life long supporter since the 80's for arguments sake.

These anti Tan posts are insane, he is bank rolling the club you have watched for years and single handily keeping as away from administration and the points deductions and relegations that go hand in hand with that.
No matter how much spin you put on it, Tan is creating something big at Cardiff and despite how much it hurts you, surely it's better than the dungeon days in division 4? It pains every fan that we will be in red next season, I honestly don't think boycotting the club will do anything positive in your respect, because as Tan spends a new breed of fan will take the seat that is rightfully yours, someone who has earned that seat through years of support!
Don't make hasty decisions you may one day regret.

Excellent post. Well said

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm

CP76 wrote:http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Cardiff_City/Cardiff_City.htm

Wrong again muggins.

Do the math eh. Blue since 1908.

:lol: 104 :lol: :D see can count!!!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
CP76 wrote:
Xplosiv3 wrote:i keep asking myself the same question, after reading peoples view on red and blue.

would i rather be in a rangers fans postion or cardiff city fans postion?

in a few years if rangers go under there isnt going be any talk of there history, just the fact they are history.

Or the fact come August they will be back in the SPL under a slightly different company name, still knows as "Rangers" and playing at Ibrox.

Ill take the Rangers position please.

What a load of tripe. We have fans moaning about so called rebranding which is nothing much more than a badge change.
Now your saying you would be happy being called cardiff fc or similar??
To me thats worse :roll:

Nothing more than a badge change :lol: You must be colour blind then cos because the home kit is changing from blue to red in case you hadn't noticed :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am

Cardiff go into adminstration. VT goes "give me my money back plue interest" we say we have no money. He says give me the stadium then and he turns it into a tampon factory.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If we changed our name or formed a new company that would be it for me.

How can people complain about the history of the club being lost then be happy to form a new club that would have no history?

It keeps our identity more than this red and black spin of a roullette wheel bullshit

what crap you speak? identity is the name of club not the colour! if call club cardiff city plc its not cardiff city fc simple as that
same as playing away in red! its the club name you supporting not colour

And remember Rangers FC (or whatever they are called) will have a badge proclaiming "Founded 2012"

Surely that more than anything would wipe your history & identity.