Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: KEEP CARDIFF BLUE

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

CP76 wrote:The 100 million includes turning debt and next seasons prospective operating losses (around 72m) into equity.

That leaves us 28m to build world class training facilities, turn the morgue into a world class stadium and a squad thats competing in Europe :lol:

Try putting a zero on after the 28 and then your "genius plan" may have some credence.

Until then watch the flying pigs. :lol:

The malaysians have already said that 22m has been earmarked for the stadium and training facility. The squad investment had been estimated at 15m. Out of interest how much but the jacks or norwich spend to get promotion?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Err thank you for proving my point :?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 pm

just sent email :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:The 100 million includes turning debt and next seasons prospective operating losses (around 72m) into equity.
That leaves us 28m to build world class training facilities, turn the morgue into a world class stadium and a squad thats competing in Europe :lol:
Try putting a zero on after the 28 and then your "genius plan" may have some credence.

The malaysians have already said that 22m has been earmarked for the stadium and training facility. The squad investment had been estimated at 15m. Out of interest how much but the jacks or norwich spend to get promotion?

How do you estimate 15m :?
35 set aside for next season. 10 to Sam. That leaves 25. Proppin up the club to the tune of 1.5m a month thats another 18. Leaving 7m for transfers and agents. So in reality around 5/6m for transfers.
Yet this will give us European football, a significant playing squad, make us the biggest club in Asia and Tan can sell for 300 million. :lol:

Liverpool spent 108m and only got into Europe through the back door.

Watch the pigs fellas :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm

we keep getting raped up the arse by chairmen and directors , if we went bust they wouldnt get theyre money , as long as we didnt go extinct i think its the best way.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm

CP76 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

35 set aside for next season. 10 to Sam. That leaves 25. Proppin up the club to the tune of 1.5m a month thats another 18. Leaving 7m for transfers and agents. So in reality around 5/6m for transfers.
Yet this will give us European football, a significant playing squad, make us the biggest club in Asia and Tan can sell for 300 million. :lol:

What's the alternatives then Einstein? Same old negative dribble

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

CP76 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Carl had a thread about all this the other day and the figure of 15m was spoken about. And how do we know there won't be further investment if we are in the prem or pushing close to it? Any thoughts on how much the jacks and Norwich spent?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh ffs stop moving the goalposts mun. :lol: I spell it out with simple mathmatics and you have no answer other than to move the goalposts. :roll:

According to Caerdydd 78 for a 100m investment, of which (for arguments sake :roll:) 15m pound on player investment we wete going to compete in europe, have a premiership playing squad full of assets, and have the biggest fan base in Asia thus enabling Vinnie to sell us for 300m. No further investment needed. For 100m Vinnie was going to treble his money. A "Genius business plan" he said.

Then he got bumped in the head by a flying pig.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:You should be in the Olympics with that back stroke Dai

Do you read posts or see words and rearrange them to be whatever you want to see?

:lol: no he doesnt read them! just replies in different language to the question put forward, he says i cannot count but hey everyone of the pro blues say its 108yr of blue history gone? when in fact its 104 :lol: 1908 to 2012 =104 :lol:
but hey whos counting!!! :D

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

CP76 wrote:Oh ffs stop moving the goalposts mun. :lol: I spell it out with simple mathmatics and you have no answer other than to move the goalposts. :roll:

According to Caerdydd 78 for a 100m investment, of which (for arguments sake :roll:) 15m pound on player investment we wete going to compete in europe, have a premiership playing squad full of assets, and have the biggest fan base in Asia thus enabling Vinnie to sell us for 300m. No further investment needed. For 100m Vinnie was going to treble his money. A "Genius business plan" he said.

I've noticed you don't answer any questions which is disappointing as you obviously know it all. Let's as me your figure of 8m is correct, how much would it be if we stayed blue? I reckon zero and we would have to sell a few.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:Oh ffs stop moving the goalposts mun. :lol: I spell it out with simple mathmatics and you have no answer other than to move the goalposts. :roll:

I've noticed you don't answer any questions which is disappointing as you obviously know it all. Let's as me your figure of 8m is correct, how much would it be if we stayed blue? I reckon zero and we would have to sell
a few.

Hupyerthetical we are turning red I dont like it but its not going to change.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:You should be in the Olympics with that back stroke Dai

Do you read posts or see words and rearrange them to be whatever you want to see?

:lol: no he doesnt read them! just replies in different language to the question put forward, he says i cannot count but hey everyone of the pro blues say its 108yr of blue history gone? when in fact its 104 :lol: 1908 to 2012 =104 :lol:
but hey whos counting!!! :D

108 a lot closer to 104 than only 50 as you claimed :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

CP76 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I've noticed you don't answer any questions which is disappointing as you obviously know it all. Let's as me your figure of 8m is correct, how much would it be if we stayed blue? I reckon zero and we would have to sell
a few.

Hupyerthetical we are turning red I dont like it but its not going to change.

You can still have an opinion as to what would happen. I agree with you though but it seems I'm just more accepting that it's a relatively small price to pay for security and a positive future. For me there are bigger things in the world to worry about than the colour of a shirt and a badge. Ideally blue, but not at any cost.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 am

My opinion is we would have a very similair budget.

Hes not going to walk away from 40m.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 am

CP76 wrote:My opinion is we would have a very similair budget.

Should have added its all hyperthetical he wont change his mind now.

I just hope any protests dont overstep the mark.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 am

You need to grow up.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:37 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

You need to grow up.

Why? Cos I tore your "plan" apart?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 am

CP76 wrote:My opinion is we would have a very similair budget.

That's the fundamental bit where we differ. He could well walk away from 40m and i believe we would have seen a greatly reduced budget. Sell to buy probably with the result being less quality and a gradual decline. But we won't know now.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:37 am

Ironic

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:44 am

CP76 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

You need to grow up.

Why? Cos I tore your "plan" apart?

No, because your a sad and pathetic individual who has only been coming on here since the rebrand was announced, fans like you will never change your opinion and are narrow minded and are simply delaying the inevitable.

Accept the chnages and move on, if not support Swansea.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:52 am

CP76

I didn't know the rebrand was announced in 2010! Hmmm

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:CP76

Tyler please dont.

If you look at the majority of his posts its been since the rebrand.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Tyler please dont.

Numerous users on your side of the fence have only registered since the rebrand, and made a hell of a lot more writings on here. Will you be castigating them too? Or is it because 76 had the audacity to challenge your views?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Tyler please dont.

Numerous users on your side of the fence have only registered since the rebrand, and made a hell of a lot more writings on here. Will you be castigating them too? Or is it because 76 had the audacity to challenge your views?

My side, aint we all supporting the same club??? Ty ive been here for over 3 years and I also know alot of the poeple on my so called side of the fence are regular posters on here and are very respected posters to say the least.

Challenge my views, he can challenge them all he likes, its my opinion and i think apart from the numbers im pretty close. But again like CP76 and any of the anti red, will always pick holes in anything anyones writes.

Ill continue to support the club I always have and let you lot request refunds on your season tickets even though you all had a nice day out at the Carling Cup.

WHAT ARE THE OTHER ALTERNATIVES???

Just answer that?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:30 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Tyler please dont.

My side, aint we all supporting the same club??? Ty ive been here for over 3 years and I also know alot of the poeple on my so called side of the fence are regular posters on here and are very respected posters to say the least.

Challenge my views, he can challenge them all he likes, its my opinion and i think apart from the numbers im pretty close. But again like CP76 and any of the anti red, will always pick holes in anything anyones writes.

Ill continue to support the club I always have and let you lot request refunds on your season tickets even though you all had a nice day out at the Carling Cup.

WHAT ARE THE OTHER ALTERNATIVES???

Just answer that?

U have never answered my questions, How come 2 years ago we were £30 odd mill in debt and now under Tan we are now £80 odd mill in debt, yet PMG/RAY RANSON and LANGSTON have not been paid off ?
Who is responsible for the current debts ?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 am

U have never answered my questions, How come 2 years ago we were £30 odd mill in debt and now under Tan we are now £80 odd mill in debt, yet PMG/RAY RANSON and LANGSTON have not been paid off ?
Who is responsible for the current debts ?[/quote]

You say the debt has risen by approx £50 million in 2 years?? The debt is owed to VT, Annis the club is losing approx £1.5 million a month so that would authomatically add £32 million to the club, so you need to work out where £18 million has been spent.

The only official reason for the losses would be in the annualised accounts that have been submitted to companies house. I'm not in any position what so ever to give answer or provide details as to where the money is being spent. To be honest nobody apart from the board of directors, shareholders and the Malaysians should be aware of this, and I dont see anyone up in arms about it?? do you?

To point fingers at the owners and demand the answer to this knowing they are not taking a penny from this club is a bit unfair and to be honest makes them out to be theives.

Why dont you ask Sam how he spent £24m during his time?? and why does he deserve this money back when it was not his money to spend in the first place? At least VT is using his own money, again its a business, if I invested £40million into a company ya damn right id want it back with interest.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:46 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Done
:ayatollah:

IF U WANT TO KEEP CARDIFF " BLUE " email Mike at
keepcardiffblue@mail.com :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 am

http://www.keepcardiffblue.co.uk/

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:58 am

We are still playing in blue exactly the same amount of times this season coming as we have done every season. No disrespect to those who dont travel away but i for one cannot wait to see malkys boys run out in blue at away days. No other club will be doing that! We have worn red before - big deal its at home. We all have to accept that football has moved on and the die hard who claim to be happy watching city in the conference for the sake of a blue shirt are deluded and not demonstrating loyalty of the highest order at all. its nonsense. look at rangers, (take a glance at the birmingham forums, they are facing financial hardship)... if we had blue shirts and no malyasians and no money for players and lost the squad there would demonstrations the board arent looking for investments!

same team, same supporters, same stadium but just the multi billion pound "owner" has a vision to better our club. Its his club that "we choose" to follow. We do have a voice of course as paying customers of the club we love, but it is a choice. nobody is forcing anyone to buy or wear red.

The laughing stock as claimed by some of other supporters is being enhanced by the "keep blue" campagins etc. it showswe are devided and not the supporting force we have been and can be. If you want to see theboys in blue... just come away more like the rest of us :ayatollah:

IIts just a colour....

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 am

this is all heartbreaking and tearing the fans apart

I dunno if I can handle it anymore if I am being honest