KEEP CARDIFF BLUE

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:58 am

Our website
http://www.keepcardiffblue.co.uk/ :ayatollah:

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/KCBcampaign :ayatollah:

If u would like to show your support email and leave your full name
keepcardiffblue@mail.com :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The meeting on Monday was very constructive and a lot of solidarity in the room,we were fortunate to be in the company of very good people from all areas who can take this forward.I believe we have an argument to fight and I believe there are many who wanted to fight it but felt alone,don't be alone there is someone you can talk to and something you can be part of and we need you to be part of it.If you are pro blue get on board.

http://youtu.be/3swemrBd43g
Take a look at this - :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: KEEP CARDIFF BLUE

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 pm

keepcardiffblue@mail.com

Good shout Craig.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:31 pm

KEEP CARDIFF BLUE GREAT VIDEO WE MUST KEEP AT IT NOW WE ARE THE BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:34 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

keepcardiffblue@mail.com :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Whats the keepcardiff blue email address for?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Whats the keepcardiff blue email address for?

So you can join up. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Done

IF U WANT TO KEEP CARDIFF " BLUE " email Mike at
keepcardiffblue@mail.com :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Yeah, lets go back to 4000 crowds at Ninian Park, and sing 'In the Swansea slums' again. Yep the way forward :?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

099 sound system wrote:Yeah, lets go back to 4000 crowds at Ninian Park, and sing 'In the Swansea slums' again. Yep the way forward :?

is anybody forcing u to join?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
099 sound system wrote:Yeah, lets go back to 4000 crowds at Ninian Park, and sing 'In the Swansea slums' again. Yep the way forward :?

Craig when did you jump bandwagons :?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 pm

What is your route with keepcardiffblue? Is it an amicable way of keeping the board and keeping blue or are you trying to get rid of the Malaysians?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

Listen pal. I have followed City for years,and my favorite City player is Phil Stant.
I don't like changing form blue, but if that is the way to survive, then so be it.

What I have found in the 22 odd years that I have followed City, is that there has always been a group of City followers who have thought themselves to be selective, and a bit special. You know the type -'We followed City before anyone else heard of them'. Come on lads - Chelsea headhunters used to be the same, always trying to drag the club back to the days of 'fun in the shed', but look where they are now - Champions of Europe. For f**k sake grow up 'lads', we are all getting on a bit now.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm

CP76 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

I havent changed from the start, i have refrained from posting too much about it because of all the name calling and couldnt be bothered with all arguements over the internet. Those that know me on here have known my stance from the start hence why i was at the meeting on monday night.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm not anti-malaysian

I'm anti the "re-brand"

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
CP76 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

I havent changed from the start, i have refrained from posting too much about it because of all the name calling and couldnt be bothered with all arguements over the internet. Those that know me on here have known my stance from the start hence why i was at the meeting on monday night.

Craig you along with Jinks and Gwyn were VERY pro malaysian.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

CP76 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
CP76 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Craig you along with Jinks and Gwyn were VERY pro malaysian.

i just said im not anti malaysian

im anti re-brand....theres a difference

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

So what is the strategy you are looking to employ? I'm all for a campaign but not if it puts the future of the Club in jeopardy. Be good to make an informed decision

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:So what is the strategy you are looking to employ? I'm all for a campaign but not if it puts the future of the Club in jeopardy. Be good to make an informed decision

Another "Red" backtracking.

Whats the matter fellas got to the end of the rainbow and realised there was no gold in the pot?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:So what is the strategy you are looking to employ? I'm all for a campaign but not if it puts the future of the Club in jeopardy. Be good to make an informed decision

It will be in the form of peaceful protests and hopefully lobbying the club with a view to get the colour back to blue. The group is NOT anti-malaysian just against the re-brand.

We realise the malaysians rescued us and are thankful for that but I dont believe they realised what they were doing when going ahead with the re-brand.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

I'd rather that than watch my team walk out in Red.....

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:

You coming Friday?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:

Well then lets look forward to playing Rhyl, in blue in front of 150 fans. :twisted:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm

099 sound system wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

Well then lets look forward to playing Rhyl, in blue in front of 150 fans. :twisted:

Rhyl away would be a good un. Bangor too.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 pm

CP76 wrote:

Another "Red" backtracking.

Whats the matter fellas got to the end of the rainbow and realised there was no gold in the pot?

End of the rainbow? We haven't even started at the front end yet. And it's not backtracking, simply wanted to know what the plan was. I've never said I wouldn't prefer to stay blue, just couldn't see the way forward without the investment and for that I'm prepared to make the change. Im all for a professional and grown up campaign to keep blue but not at the price of the backing as without it I truly believe our future is dark and probably short.

Red? Actually I'm a Cardiff City fan

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm

You should be in the Olympics with that back stroke Dai

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

It will be in the form of peaceful protests and hopefully lobbying the club with a view to get the colour back to blue. The group is NOT anti-malaysian just against the re-brand.

We realise the malaysians rescued us and are thankful for that but I dont believe they realised what they were doing when going ahead with the re-brand.

Thanks for the response, certainly more constructive and mature than others have churned out. Sounds like a good plan and I'll keep tabs with interest

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 pm

CP76 wrote:You should be in the Olympics with that back stroke Dai

Do you read posts or see words and rearrange them to be whatever you want to see?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
CP76 wrote:You should be in the Olympics with that back stroke Dai

Do you read posts or see words and rearrange them to be whatever you want to see?

Whats the matter Gumbo realised youve been played and now want to cross back over the divide?

After Gwyn you have been the most vocal pro-rebrand poster on here.