Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If the roles was reversed !!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Good posts Nukes and Cp the waters getting deeper. :(

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Good posts Nukes and Cp the waters getting deeper. :(

Yiddo they have plunged us so much in debt its eitber part of a masterplan or incompetence based on they havent got a scooby about football. The latter for me.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

CP76 wrote:

Yiddo they have plunged us so much in debt its eitber part of a masterplan or incompetence based on they havent got a scooby about football. The latter for me.

wish they would pull out! then everyone can say yipppeeeeeeeeeee we are 40/70mil in debt so come on all you investers you are getting a bargain> new stadium champ side plastic supporters for free!! but whatever you do you cant change kit colour!! so cant go wrong can you?? sadly our last billionaire owner didnt have clue how to make money!!! but i am sure you will make money out of us some how?? :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:

wish they would pull out! then everyone can say yipppeeeeeeeeeee we are 40/70mil in debt so come on all you investers you are getting a bargain> new stadium champ side plastic supporters for free!! but whatever you do you cant change kit colour!! so cant go wrong can you?? sadly our last billionaire owner didnt have clue how to make money!!! but i am sure you will make money out of us some how?? :lol:

Here he is mun Inbred Al. They guy who cannot count.

pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:

f*cking parrot

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm

CP76 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:

who gives a fck i dont :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:

who gives a fck i dont :lol:

can mess about with you for ever :lol: as you dont have a clue what i do or what i am like! delt with bigger and more challenging plonkers than you ever will be!! done it for a living for 25yrs so happy to play along with you until get bored of you!!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm

i cant count? :lol: according to you vt cant as he is only a billionaire in dollars and doesnt know what hes doing??? funny old world isnt it!! :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:47 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Steve the other week you stated the extra seats would be going in May 2013 from your source i haven't seen or read anything to say otherwise since you put that out so are you saying your source was wrong.
Regarding the training ground they are looking at the Old Cardiff Civil Service Club sanatorium road.Again i haven't read or seen anything to say this was off.All that has come out is that Leeke bloke wants to extend the vale with more pitches so he can increase his rent as i cant see him selling them the vale land.
You better be more positive if you are out on the 14th :lol:

Yes i did say that Lee. The extra 8000 seats were to be put in and they were going to be Red. That i believe was correct then, but as i understand it, he has now changed his mind. Fook knows Chief but i do know he has plans for the stadium to change colour. If he carries it out or not that is any one's guess.
And yes i will be out on the 14th but at least i am not alone in my views as Marc is a blue. Saddam is a blue but not so vocal and Wez is defo a blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Does anyone really care what colour the seats are?
I dont care what colour the seats are or what the stadium is called.

The badge and kit I can understand tho :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 am

2blue2handle wrote:Does anyone really care what colour the seats are?

2blue you know fans care what colour the seats are. There is an awful lot of us. Just because you don't care and i admit many others don't either and that i find very sad. Is does mean fook all to you but to me and others its our heratige.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Does anyone really care what colour the seats are?

2blue you know fans care what colour the seats are. There is an awful lot of us. Just because you don't care and i admit many others don't either and that i find very sad. Is does mean fook all to you but to me and others its our heratige.

Fair enough, I look at my seat for about 10 seconds, put my coats on it and that's about it. My Blue top then covers it while I sit in it and it has minimal impact on my life or my ability to support city. Ive supported City in many coloured seats.
I could say the potential change of seat is the least thing im worried about (other than the name of the stadium)

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:26 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2han adle wrote:Does anyone really care what colour the seats are?

Fair enough, I look at my seat for about 10 seconds, put my coats on it and that's about it. My Blue top then covers it while I sit in it and it has minimal impact on my life or my ability to support city. Ive supported City in many coloured seats.
I could say the potential change of seat is the least thing im worried about (other than the name of the stadium)

Name of Stadium does not worry me. My home is still Ninian Park and always will be. I have excepted the CCS but this i cannot except. There is no business need, none at all. It was pointless mate. VT knew it would split the fans badly but he still went ahead.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Name of Stadium does not worry me. My home is still Ninian Park and always will be. I have excepted the CCS but this i cannot except. There is no business need, none at all. It was pointless mate. VT knew it would split the fans badly but he still went ahead.

You may very well be right, depends what he does in the next 18 months.
A chair colour doesnt define me or the team I support tho

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

A chair colour doesnt define me or the team I support tho

And i except that :cry: :cry: but i except it

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

Im not sure you typed that right but I get the point.

Just dont go into the club shop, I was disgusted enough, you will pass out

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:30 am

2blue2handle wrote:Im not sure you typed that right but I get the point.

Just dont go into the club shop, I was disgusted enough, you will pass out

Sorry a touch of the Swansealad there :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

A chair colour doesn't define me or the team I support tho

Just as well Luke, as my fecking chair is white! :shock: :) :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

A chair colour doesn't define me or the team I support tho

Just as well Luke, as my fecking chair is white! :shock: :) :ayatollah:

Haha you jack barstad :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 pm

It's not funny Luke, the club haven't considered my feelings at all in this matter, I'm really hurting! :x :) :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Steve the other week you stated the extra seats would be going in May 2013 from your source i haven't seen or read anything to say otherwise since you put that out so are you saying your source was wrong.
Regarding the training ground they are looking at the Old Cardiff Civil Service Club sanatorium road.Again i haven't read or seen anything to say this was off.All that has come out is that Leeke bloke wants to extend the vale with more pitches so he can increase his rent as i cant see him selling them the vale land.
You better be more positive if you are out on the 14th :lol:

Yes i did say that Lee. The extra 8000 seats were to be put in and they were going to be Red. That i believe was correct then, but as i understand it, he has now changed his mind. Fook knows Chief but i do know he has plans for the stadium to change colour. If he carries it out or not that is any one's guess.
And yes i will be out on the 14th but at least i am not alone in my views as Marc is a blue. Saddam is a blue but not so vocal and Wez is defo a blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The boys might be blue mate but they are happy to go along with it so as we have a future and football club called Cardiff City to watch on a saturday afternoon. :D
See you on the 14th and bring your wallet :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Overthemoon wrote:It's not funny Luke, the club haven't considered my feelings at all in this matter, I'm really hurting! :x :) :ayatollah:

Move seats you plastic :old:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:The rebrand is going ahead thats fact, listen its his club. I personally think and is this my own opinion that he will clear the historic debt, produce a club with not only a very sustainable playing squad, a state of the art training facility and a state of the art stadium. Also, if he does what most think he will do and float CCFC in Asia, this club would be worth millions.

All for £100 million that he has ploughed into it, he could sell the club and easily double or treble his money.

Newcastle United, big club, massive fanbase, 55K a game crowd, for sale at 125 million a few years back. Any takers... erm.. NO

What make's you think he could sell us for 200 or 300 million?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 pm

my seat at Ninian was wooden and brown, that didnt make me a St.Pauli supporter. Dont care bout the colour of seats tbh

btw excellent post, Nukes :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Snaag wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:The rebrand is going ahead thats fact, listen its his club. I personally think and is this my own opinion that he will clear the historic debt, produce a club with not only a very sustainable playing squad, a state of the art training facility and a state of the art stadium. Also, if he does what most think he will do and float CCFC in Asia, this club would be worth millions.

All for £100 million that he has ploughed into it, he could sell the club and easily double or treble his money.

Newcastle United, big club, massive fanbase, 55K a game crowd, for sale at 125 million a few years back. Any takers... erm.. NO

He took a bump in the head from a flying pig

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:36 am

CP76 wrote:
Snaag wrote:

He took a bump in the head from a flying pig

Just wait and see you impatient prick.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 am

Throwing insults now even though you complain when they are directed towards the pro reds. :lol:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:31 am

CP76 wrote:Throwing insults now even though you complain when they are directed towards the pro reds. :lol:

because wiht you lot is like sitting on a merri go round,

You have your opinion I have my opinion, if you and your few hundred want to try and protest that upto you.

I'll look forward to supporting CCFC as should everyone. :evil: