Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the roles was reversed !!

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Say that VT had kept his word and he kept us Blue with our original Badge !! But they would have to "Reconsider" there offer of investing £100 Million !!
And now, we are in exactly the same position as we find ourselves in now !!

Langston has not been paid off.

The new training ground has been re considered ! IE perhaps we should stay at the Vale after all :o

The expansion of the stadium has been put on hold :shock:

The only transfer was a second string Goalkeeper from the Posh.

The question i would ask the pro red group is would you now blame the pro Blue group for ruining your ideas that we were going to be a debt free Club that would rule Europe ?
Yes maybe we may get a token signing IE Bellamy but our budget will be no different to the last two seasons.

Is anyone that thought we have to do this for the good of our Club now thinking, we have been sold down the river, or do you still hang on to the word of the Malaysians who clearly have not delivered, or do they have any intention of delivering.

Now we are told Cardiff City is loosing 1 Mill a month :o :shock: but the Malaysians have been with us a few years now, they have not paid off any of our Creditors, so to cut it short if our Club is loosing that much money every month, our owners are not doing a good job of running our club.
Point one between Earnie and Miller we are paying them around £45K a week and that is around £180K a Month. What for ? Less than 20 goals between them with Earnie not even making the Bench for most games :o :shock: Now who's fault is that ? Is it us the supporters that should get the blame ? Or those that hired them!. Now point being the Club has tried to off load Earnie but cant find a Club willing to pay his wages, and that suggests to me we are paying him to much :shock: Now i love Earnie and he will always be a legend, but his current ability does not merit those wages.

But the real kicker for me is, the Club cannot answer why we have to go to Red. There is no reason. We are not Man U or Liverpool we ain't going to sell millions of our Mickey Mouse Shirts in Asia.

So what i am asking is take a step back and ask why have we lost the heart and soul of this Club for ? What advantage have we gained ? Are we debt Free ? And even if we were are called back in the Black, if the Malaysians decided they have had enough of there toy we would then be £100 million in debt to Vincent Tan :o
The only way the Malaysians are going to make one dot of Money is they need to get us to the prem. For that to happen they need to back and trust Malky not change the colour of our shirts.

Re: If the roles was reversed !!

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:47 pm

If they spent a fraction of the rebranding money on giving Malky his war chest in the Jan transfer window when he needed it and we were second in the league the perhaps we would already be in the prem. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Good post :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 am

Good post nukes but sadly you will not get any replys to debunk what you have said because its the truth there the facts to whats gone on so far, all you will get is move on, your a dinosaur or some other garbage reply from some new breed cup final idiots :roll:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 am

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 am

the only solution is to get the prem league....

what it seems like to me is that they want to give us the rebrand, the training ground, the stadium expansion and then hope that we get to the prem so thay they can make a return, finding new investers by making us look pretty!

if we dont get to the prem, either way we will have a large debt, with or without the malaysians.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 am

Top post Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:24 am

Good post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am

It's frightening isn't it Nukes, how we've all been branded 'idiots' 'traitors' and told to stay away from the club just in case we frighten away the Malaysians, yet they got their way with regards the rebranding and what has changed, apart from the colours and badge... NOTHING... You're spot on in saying we are in exactly the same position we would have been in had they said 'keep your colours but no investment'....

As every day passes we are made more and more of a laughing stock within the football community, as we seem to have sold our souls, but forgotten to get the 30 pieces of silver first....

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Say that VT had kept his word and he kept us Blue with our original Badge !! But they would have to "Reconsider" there offer of investing £100 Million !!

The new training ground has been re considered ! IE perhaps we should stay at the Vale after all :o

The question i would ask the pro red group is would you now blame the pro Blue group for ruining your ideas that we were going to be a debt free Club that would rule Europe ?
Yes maybe we may get a token signing IE Bellamy but our budget will be no different to the last two seasons.

Is anyone that thought we have to do this for the good of our Club now thinking, we have been sold down the river, or do you still hang on to the word of the Malaysians who clearly have not delivered, or do they have any intention of delivering.

Now we are told Cardiff City is loosing 1 Mill a month :o :shock: but the Malaysians have been with us a few years now, they have not paid off any of our Creditors, so to cut it short if our Club is loosing that much money every month, our owners are not doing a good job of running our club.
Point one between Earnie and Miller we are paying them around £45K a week and that is around £180K a Month. What for ? Less than 20 goals between them with Earnie not even making the Bench for most games :o :shock: Now who's fault is that ? Is it us the supporters that should get the blame ? Or those that hired them!. Now point being the Club has tried to off load Earnie but cant find a Club willing to pay his wages, and that suggests to me we are paying him to much :shock: Now i love Earnie and he will always be a legend, but his current ability does not merit those wages.

But the real kicker for me is, the Club cannot answer why we have to go to Red. There is no reason. We are not Man U or Liverpool we ain't going to sell millions of our Mickey Mouse Shirts in Asia.

So what i am asking is take a step back and ask why have we lost the heart and soul of this Club for ? What advantage have we gained ? Are we debt Free ? And even if we were are called back in the Black, if the Malaysians decided they have had enough of there toy we would then be £100 million in debt to Vincent Tan :o
The only way the Malaysians are going to make one dot of Money is they need to get us to the prem. For that to happen they need to back and trust Malky not change the colour of our shirts.

Seriously, things you have mentioned not only take time, but also the club has not offitially stated anything.

Major question which is why i get frustrated with city fans, other than people in the know, how the hell do any of us know what is being discussed behind closed doors.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Say that VT had kept his word and he kept us Blue with our original Badge !! But they would have to "Reconsider" there offer of investing £100 Million !!

Seriously, things you have mentioned not only take time, but also the club has not offitially stated anything.

Major question which is why i get frustrated with city fans, other than people in the know, how the hell do any of us know what is being discussed behind closed doors.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 am

Bluebird64 wrote:If they spent a fraction of the rebranding money on giving Malky his war chest in the Jan transfer window when he needed it and we were second in the league the perhaps we would already be in the prem. :ayatollah:

Why should they get promoted by spending their cash whilst others at the club reap the benefits?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

caerdydd_78 such a great defence to what the malaysians have delivered on the things we was told would happen, theres things mentioned in nukes post that have dragged on for two years + how much time do they need. The only defence the red group have is the same answer we always get "there putting in 1.2million pound a month" to keep us afloat SO THEY SAY, even thats been going on for two years and nothing to plug it.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 am

yep, looks like we've changed for absolutely nothing

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 am

Some fans' lack of patience is astounding.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 am

caerdydd_78 such a great defence to what the malaysians have delivered on the things we was told would happen, theres things mentioned in nukes post that have dragged on for two years + how much time do they need. The only defence the red group have is the same answer we always get "there putting in 1.2million pound a month" to keep us afloat SO THEY SAY, even thats been going on for two years and nothing to plug it.[/quote]

two years???? wernt the new plans from about three weeks ago.

Listen, none of us and I mean none of us includeing the so called fans leaders, know what there plans are.

All the messages ive seen on this board are not factual, until Tan or anyone at the club tells us otherwise, Wait and see what happens.

The rebrand is going ahead thats fact, listen its his club. I personally think and is this my own opinion that he will clear the historic debt, produce a club with not only a very sustainable playing squad, a state of the art training facility and a state of the art stadium. Also, if he does what most think he will do and float CCFC in Asia, this club would be worth millions.

All for £100 million that he has ploughed into it, he could sell the club and easily double or treble his money.

Remember, its business to him, he is a self made billionaire, he is not stupid at all.

He dont care we beat the the dirty Leeds in the FA Cup, he dont care about Robin Friday and he dont care about Fred Keenor and the 1927 team. Its a business and he is out to make money.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:caerdydd_78 such a great defence to what the malaysians have delivered on the things we was told would happen, theres things mentioned in nukes post that have dragged on for two years + how much time do they need. The only defence the red group have is the same answer we always get "there putting in 1.2million pound a month" to keep us afloat SO THEY SAY, even thats been going on for two years and nothing to plug it.

two years???? wernt the new plans from about three weeks ago.

Listen, none of us and I mean none of us includeing the so called fans leaders, know what there plans are.

All the messages ive seen on this board are not factual, until Tan or anyone at the club tells us otherwise, Wait and see what happens.

The rebrand is going ahead thats fact, listen its his club. I personally think and is this my own opinion that he will clear the historic debt, produce a club with not only a very sustainable playing squad, a state of the art training facility and a state of the art stadium. Also, if he does what most think he will do and float CCFC in Asia, this club would be worth millions.

All for £100 million that he has ploughed into it, he could sell the club and easily double or treble his money.

Remember, its business to him, he is a self made billionaire, he is not stupid at all.

He dont care we beat the the dirty Leeds in the FA Cup, he dont care about Robin Friday and he dont care about Fred Keenor and the 1927 team. Its a business and he is out to make money.[/quote]
He dont care we beat the the dirty Leeds in the FA Cup, he dont care about Robin Friday and he dont care about Fred Keenor and the 1927 team. Its a business and he is out to make money.----------------- and there's OUR point TRUE BLUEBIRDS DO,and ALWAYS WILL--------- RED is NOT the TRUE shirt of CCFC .

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 am

The point I am trying to make is the promises were made IE the training ground and the expansion. But they have suckered people into believing these would be delivered.
But why did we need these two in the first place ? i understand (i have never been there) but the facilities at the vale are fantastic. Why do we have to spend unnecessary millions on new training facilities ? But hey he promised the fans this would be completed.

The Stadium expansion !! It caught the imagination of a lot of Fans :o but why do we need it ? We could not sell out for our play off game against West Ham !! Potentially one of our biggest games in our history !! But hey he promised the fans this would be completed.

He told the Fans what they wanted to hear, got his way then withdrew everything. And as i was saying if us pro Blue had got our way and the Club was in exactly the same position as it is now the Pro Red would be shouting from the rooftops "You got what you asked for, are you happy now !!"

All very well saying be patient but Tan and his merry Men promised NOW !! it was him that said when and how. But no one will answerthis very simple question. How are us playing in Red going to make us a profit, make us world beaters ?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:59 am

Very good post... :ayatollah:
Keep cardiff blue !

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 am

Re the training ground point. Presumably, long term, he sees no point in us filling the pockets of the Vale with the rent we pay to use the facilities. If we own our training facility then it will be asset on the balance sheet and the value of the club will rise. In time, it would also prove cheaper than renting the facities down the Vale. I'm guessing that's the plan.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:37 pm

fair play mate.that,s how it looks from where i,m sitting pal.top post .the blue brigade are right

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 pm

you have said nothing none of us dont already know? but whatever rights wrongs of arguement still doesnt alter fact we owe megga bucks to someone? before vt it was 40mil now its 70mil what would be city;s situation if he hadnt got involved???

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Great post nukes

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:you have said nothing none of us dont already know? but whatever rights wrongs of arguement still doesnt alter fact we owe megga bucks to someone? before vt it was 40mil now its 70mil what would be city;s situation if he hadnt got involved???

30 million less debt

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 pm

CP76 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:you have said nothing none of us dont already know? but whatever rights wrongs of arguement still doesnt alter fact we owe megga bucks to someone? before vt it was 40mil now its 70mil what would be city;s situation if he hadnt got involved???

30 million less debt

and administration or worse? musnt forget that :lol:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
CP76 wrote:

30 million less debt

and administration or worse? musnt forget that :lol:

Rather take a 10 point deduction than be Franchise FC

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

The Mystery wrote:Some fans' lack of patience is astounding.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree with this

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 pm

CP76 wrote:Rather take a 10 point deduction than be Franchise FC

what about liquidation?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
CP76 wrote:Rather take a 10 point deduction than be Franchise FC

what about liquidation?

Wouldnt have happened. We were only 30 mil in debt if wed gone into admin someone would av taken a punt on a championship club with a brand new stadium

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Steve the other week you stated the extra seats would be going in May 2013 from your source i haven't seen or read anything to say otherwise since you put that out so are you saying your source was wrong.
Regarding the training ground they are looking at the Old Cardiff Civil Service Club sanatorium road.Again i haven't read or seen anything to say this was off.All that has come out is that Leeke bloke wants to extend the vale with more pitches so he can increase his rent as i cant see him selling them the vale land.
You better be more positive if you are out on the 14th :lol: