Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLANET SWAMP UP IN ARMS

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 am

Someone told me to have a look at a thread on there, it is based around a post I put up this week regarding events that took place at Bournemouth.

Well fair play it rattled a few cages down WEST, I SHOULD BE LOCKED UP, LOCKED AWAY, BANNED BURNT AT THE STAKE ETC. at least they didn't suggest I had to be made to watch a Jacks game.

Apparently telling a true story about an even that took place is against the rules, I think they are so used to fiction that when a true story is written about it blows their psyche.

Now if I hadn't been there with others who also added to the thread, and hadn't written about something that happened, does that mean it din't happen, is the event part of history and a fact of life, is it that which they find hard to understand.
I have hardly made myself out to be some hero or thug or even taking an active part, just that I was there and seen the events, yes. they are right, I should be banned, next time something happens, I'll sit on the floor and pull my jacket over my head so that I don't see it, perhaps that will please the six fingered in bred cretins.

I'm still trying to work out what part of my story glorifies violence or makes out our fans were there looking for trouble, and what's funny is one of the posts slating the story and the violence then goes on to say about a load of Millwall fans getting beaten up by some Swansea rugby fans in a pub in London.

So I think the moral of the story is, if the Jacks get caught up in trouble it's Ok and their heroes, if however we get caught up and are attacked then we are bullies and glorifying violence.

It's a funny old world.

Re: PLANET SWAMP UP IN ARMS

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 am

ask them about blind chelsea fan that never happened :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 am

Is that the thread that is 3 pages down the list with all of 7 replies? I would hardly call that up in arms?

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 am

The moral of this story is that you will have a very distorted view of life if you think it's ok to sleep with members of your own family. :shock:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

I think you are being stalked mate, web footed freaks cant even start a origional thread on their own forum ffs. Got to come on here and steal them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

This is a lads forum. If it ain't anyone's cup of tea don't read it. Fair enough :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am

Nuclearblue wrote:This is a lads forum. If it ain't anyone's cup of tea don't read it. Fair enough :ayatollah:

That's how I see it, even as a Swans fan, I've had some decent conversations on here. As a general rule, if it has nothing to do with the swans I leave it be. As for this one, I just wouldn't call 7 replies "up in arms"? Ah well...

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Most Jacks who know or have heard of you,think you're an utter imbecile Gwyn.You'll never be an Annis as you lack the charisma required to be respected,and that must kill you.

You then resort to putting a pic up of yourself in a mankini which is another desperate sign of 'I NEED ATTENTION AND I NEED IT NOW'......

7 replies on that thread and you WANT the Jacks to be up in arms.Sadly you're irrelevant on the whole in Abertawe,so we're not.

Now if Annis had posted that or himself in a mankini,then some might have taken notice,not you though.Keep the self publicity crusade going though but remember people are laughing at you,not with you.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:44 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Most Jacks who know or have heard of you,think you're an utter imbecile Gwyn.You'll never be an Annis as you lack the charisma required to be respected,and that must kill you.

You then resort to putting a pic up of yourself in a mankini which is another desperate sign of 'I NEED ATTENTION AND I NEED IT NOW'......

7 replies on that thread and you WANT the Jacks to be up in arms.Sadly you're irrelevant on the whole in Abertawe,so we're not.

Now if Annis had posted that or himself in a mankini,then some might have taken notice,not you though.Keep the self publicity crusade going though but remember people are laughing at you,not with you.

Says an unkown Swansea fan posting on a Cardiff message board :roll:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:53 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Most Jacks who know or have heard of you,think you're an utter imbecile Gwyn.You'll never be an Annis as you lack the charisma required to be respected,and that must kill you.

Never be an Annis, what is an Annis, and if i had more charisma as you say, would it turn me into one?

Or was it put up to lighten the mood on our board which was seeing a lot of infighting, it may also show, as most people that do know me rather than have heard of me will vouch I do like a laugh and have a good sense of humour, quite happy to take the piss out of myself and not take myself to seriously.

I have never professed to be a big hard man hooligan, and have done most of my fighting representing my country, and not having the respect of some Jacks who have heard of me, isn't one of the things on my urgent must do list, :lol:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Feck of you boring jack c**t ...

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Let's be honest Gwyn, it was a bit 'look at me' in a 'I'm a hard man' way. Cringeworthy to gain a few blue brownie points maybe?

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This is a lads forum. If it ain't anyone's cup of tea don't read it. Fair enough :ayatollah:

Since when have only lads been allowed on here ;)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 pm

ALL welcome here,BUT don't need JACKS on here EVER. this is CCFC
0043.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Nothing new gwyn with them over there, we all know what there days out are like look at tank and his mates on youtube :roll:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 pm

I smell a Jack. :evil:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Congratulations, he's openly a Swansea fan you buffoon.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Christ full of intelligence this one.

:old:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Christ full of intelligence this one.

:old:

You're too kind!

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Someone told me to have a look at a thread on there, it is based around a post I put up this week regarding events that took place at Bournemouth.

Well fair play it rattled a few cages down WEST, I SHOULD BE LOCKED UP, LOCKED AWAY, BANNED BURNT AT THE STAKE ETC. at least they didn't suggest I had to be made to watch a Jacks game.

Apparently telling a true story about an even that took place is against the rules, I think they are so used to fiction that when a true story is written about it blows their psyche.

Now if I hadn't been there with others who also added to the thread, and hadn't written about something that happened, does that mean it din't happen, is the event part of history and a fact of life, is it that which they find hard to understand.
I have hardly made myself out to be some hero or thug or even taking an active part, just that I was there and seen the events, yes. they are right, I should be banned, next time something happens, I'll sit on the floor and pull my jacket over my head so that I don't see it, perhaps that will please the six fingered in bred cretins.

I'm still trying to work out what part of my story glorifies violence or makes out our fans were there looking for trouble, and what's funny is one of the posts slating the story and the violence then goes on to say about a load of Millwall fans getting beaten up by some Swansea rugby fans in a pub in London.

So I think the moral of the story is, if the Jacks get caught up in trouble it's Ok and their heroes, if however we get caught up and are attacked then we are bullies and glorifying violence.

It's a funny old world.

BigGwyRam,

if you read the post again, you will see that the incident in west London, ten miles from Upton Park, involved WHU supporters, who though they would jump some Jacks getting a coach back home. They did, instead, meet some Wales eggers who were returning from Twickenham. And nowhere does it say they were "Swansea rugby fans". As it happens, they were a mixture of blokes from Ferndale, Glyn Neath and Clydach. No football supporters from Wales were involved. They were all arrested, and after the landlord and bar staff at the pub explained to the police that they were "defending themselvs" they were de-arrested and no charges were made. Although "throwing scaffolding clamps" after the fleeing ICF, was hardly "self defence. As things are at present, most of this sort of nonsense is captured on video, and the perpetrators are damned by the evidence on camera.

So, just make an accurate quote Gwyn, and maybe we can discus the fact that, if it had been football supporters, Jacks or Bluebirds, the police's response might have been different. Having said that it was thirty years ago and the way the police respond has changed a great deal. Although, it seems that those who support Wales after a rugby game get different treatment to those who support football.

As for the beating of a blind Chelsea fan, I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense would believe that for a second.

It maybe a "funny old world", but it doesn't help if the way someone describes it, is less than accurate, Jack or Bluebird.

As for having six fingers, I know its an insult traded by both sets of supporters, but the fact is that science seems to point at the fact, that in the future, evolution may provide humans with a sixth finger. So, rather than insult each other we are in fact complimenting our rivals. I mean, what would we be called if we lived in Springfield, FIVE fingered in bred cretins?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 am

xajax wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Someone told me to have a look at a thread on there, it is based around a post I put up this week regarding events that took place at Bournemouth.

It's a funny old world.

BigGwyRam,

if you read the post again, you will see that the incident in west London, ten miles from Upton Park, involved WHU supporters, who though they would jump some Jacks getting a coach back home. They did, instead, meet some Wales eggers who were returning from Twickenham. And nowhere does it say they were "Swansea rugby fans". As it happens, they were a mixture of blokes from Ferndale, Glyn Neath and Clydach. No football supporters from Wales were involved. They were all arrested, and after the landlord and bar staff at the pub explained to the police that they were "defending themselvs" they were de-arrested and no charges were made. Although "throwing scaffolding clamps" after the fleeing ICF, was hardly "self defence. As things are at present, most of this sort of nonsense is captured on video, and the perpetrators are damned by the evidence on camera.

So, just make an accurate quote Gwyn, and maybe we can discus the fact that, if it had been football supporters, Jacks or Bluebirds, the police's response might have been different. Having said that it was thirty years ago and the way the police respond has changed a great deal. Although, it seems that those who support Wales after a rugby game get different treatment to those who support football.

As for the beating of a blind Chelsea fan, I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense would believe that for a second.

It maybe a "funny old world", but it doesn't help if the way someone describes it, is less than accurate, Jack or Bluebird.

As for having six fingers, I know its an insult traded by both sets of supporters, but the fact is that science seems to point at the fact, that in the future, evolution may provide humans with a sixth finger. So, rather than insult each other we are in fact complimenting our rivals. I mean, what would we be called if we lived in Springfield, FIVE fingered in bred cretins?

well I was at bournemouth and its true , if it hadnt been for a few lumps , innocent city fans just having a drink and in my case chicken and chips in a basket , would have been seriously hurt

as it was , it was bad enough

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 am

Sludge wrote:

well I was at bournemouth and its true , if it hadnt been for a few lumps , innocent city fans just having a drink and in my case chicken and chips in a basket , would have been seriously hurt

Sludge, I was not at Bournemouth, and I have no reason to disbelieve you. I have many friends who support your lot (is it OK to still call you bluebirds? Because that is what you'll always be to me) and they are decent blokes who would never think about perpetrating any sort of violence, football or otherwise. They are however, the sorts who never went looking for trouble or started a fight, but they stopped quite a few.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:17 pm

by saying SOMEONE TOLD ME TO LOOK ON PLANET SWAMP, are you trying to hide the fact that you do go on jack websites to see what they are saying but are to ashamed to admit it because you say the jacks are obsessed with cardiff and you are not

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 pm

""you say the jacks are obsessed with cardiff and you are not""

Of course we are obsessed with Cardiff.
Welcome to our site.

Oh wait, I see you have been here many times before. are you obsessed too? :oops:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

xajax wrote:
Sludge wrote:

Sludge, I was not at Bournemouth, and I have no reason to disbelieve you. I have many friends who support your lot (is it OK to still call you bluebirds? Because that is what you'll always be to me) and they are decent blokes who would never think about perpetrating any sort of violence, football or otherwise. They are however, the sorts who never went looking for trouble or started a fight, but they stopped quite a few.

The bournemouth thing happend no one was expecting itwas suposed to be a quiet game lol :lol: