Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCELLENT

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Credit to everyone, Annis Gwyn etc. The way we were today just showed what we really are all about at this club. We made our feelings known then fully got behind our team. We sould all be very proud, I just looked at myself in the Mirror Peter and I liked what I saw (apart from the curls). I feel very proud. I wonder if Peter could do the same, look in the mirror and feel proud?,
Also the Jacks losing, and Pompey back at Wembley is sweet also.
Once again look in the mirror and be proud everyone.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EXCELLENT

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:52 pm

totally agree with you chegs, good day all round ,excellent turn out for the march , great result on the field and the jerks lost, couldn't have gone any better, but if you read what some posters are saying on the other message board you'd think it was a disaster, i swear they hate us more than the jacks. RIDSDALE OUT !

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Credit to everyone, Annis Gwyn etc. The way we were today just showed what we really are all about at this club. We made our feelings known then fully got behind our team. We sould all be very proud, I just looked at myself in the Mirror Peter and I liked what I saw (apart from the curls). I feel very proud. I wonder if Peter could do the same, look in the mirror and feel proud?,

:lol:

Nothing wrong with the curls fella. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Pete looks in the mirror and sees nothing. The undead tw*t

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 am

Splott-light wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Credit to everyone, Annis Gwyn etc. The way we were today just showed what we really are all about at this club. We made our feelings known then fully got behind our team. We sould all be very proud, I just looked at myself in the Mirror Peter and I liked what I saw (apart from the curls). I feel very proud. I wonder if Peter could do the same, look in the mirror and feel proud?,

:lol:

Nothing wrong with the curls fella. :ayatollah:

Def not, curls are quite a good look, so I've been told :P

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 am

i wouldnt mind some hair to curl :)