Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE OF YOU TODAY

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

There was well over 2,000, the Police even estimated 3,000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There was a cross section from young to old, to Families etc etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You should ALL Feel proud of your selves :ayatollah:

We have now made OUR VOICES HEARD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE CAN HOLD OUR HEADS HIGH, AFTER MAKING OUR POINT , WE THEN ALL WENT AND SUPPORTED THE TEAM MORN THAN EVER. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know the BOARD WILL FINALLY REALISE WE ARE NOT THEIR TO LIED/LOOKED UPON AS NOBODIES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WILL BE THEIR WHEN THEY HAVE LEFT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WELL DONE TO EVERYONE OF YOU TODAY

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Well done to you Annis and to Rhooster and Big Gwyn on a very well organised, well behaved and peaceful protest.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

WELL DONE to all that took part, loud and proud ccfc supporters are BACK!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Was a well behaved march :D

I'm off to the pub in half hour have a chill out drink with the grown ups lol - i'm knackered!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Well done to all who organised the march

Think we showed the board that we care more than any of them, lets just hope we still have a club end of the season

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Was very good turnout and contrary to popular belief I WAS THERE :lol:

Well done everyone!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8552433.stm

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Excellent effort by all concerned. A perfect day.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:37 pm

you were obviously not there were you!!! about 2,500 :ayatollah:

or your maths ability is the same as Risdales

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:38 pm

I thought 2000

put all them today in the grange end in our old ground ?

big away following

thats how I saw it

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 pm

I know i'm new to the board.

I just wanted to say I could not get to the pub for the walk to the stadium, but DID get to the stadium about a minute before the procession turned up - and stayed for the 10 minutes or so of the protest.

It was amazing. All the hairs on my neck were standing up and I was very emotional.

A question for you though, who were the people in the top level in the windows? They seemed to think the whole thing was quite funny???

Well done to Annis and all the others on here who did so well, made me quite proud it did

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

good effort all round lads.

Only bad behaiour was from the old bird who was driving her car far to close to the lads at the back with the 'Merthyr' flag.

had to laugh when the cop jumped out and gave her a mouthful..

I respectfully offerred her an alternative route before she got nicked :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:50 pm

nigelmac wrote:I know i'm new to the board.

I just wanted to say I could not get to the pub for the walk to the stadium, but DID get to the stadium about a minute before the procession turned up - and stayed for the 10 minutes or so of the protest.

It was amazing. All the hairs on my neck were standing up and I was very emotional.

A question for you though, who were the people in the top level in the windows? They seemed to think the whole thing was quite funny???

Well done to Annis and all the others on here who did so well, made me quite proud it did

They were just people in the Premier Club , a few of which were my mates. If you saw them waving, they were waving to me. :D

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Though I had mixed feelings about the March .....I managed to tune into BBC wales VIA satellite and watched the coverage of it,.

I thiught the couple of lads soke well and it appeared to me to be well attended.

WD to all......of course same to DJ and players.

I think it important we really get behind the players to get as many points as possible and hope for a financial miracle.

One last point....... delighted to hear Portsmouth got to the Semis......I hope they go all the way.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 pm

well done to everyone :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Hats off to the organisers for arranging a very professional protest march which was just about perfect. Unfortunatley due to my walking difficulties I was one of the walking wounded who brought up the rear of the march but from the back it looked awesome.

I thought the gathering outside CCS was spot on peaceful restrained but absolutely making its point. Riddler must have been gutted.

One last note I think it warmed us all up for the game because the backing given to the team today was the best yet at CCS and had all the hallmarks of that famous Sheffield United game after Black Friday in 2005

Loved everything about today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Hats off to the organisers for arranging a very professional protest march which was just about perfect. Unfortunatley due to my walking difficulties I was one of the walking wounded who brought up the rear of the march but from the back it looked awesome.

I thought the gathering outside CCS was spot on peaceful restrained but absolutely making its point. Riddler must have been gutted.

One last note I think it warmed us all up for the game because the backing given to the team today was the best yet at CCS and had all the hallmarks of that famous Sheffield United game after Black Friday in 2005

Loved everything about today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree with YOU TONY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Well done everyone, gutted I couldnt be there, but it looks really good. Well done Paul, Annis and all invovled :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 pm

It was a day fir the fans to make their point. And we did that admirably. It will have even more impact in the press. People unhappy with Ridsdale being splashed all over the national media. He is not going to be here much longer. We must keep it up. Perhaps need to think about doing something a bit different for the next one. All wear black armbands? Anyway we made a forceful point today, that cannot be ignored.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Great effort by the organisers and great support by the fans. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Well done to Annis/Rhooster and co for organising it, and everyone that turned up today. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Well done to all involved, i'm glad i made the effort.. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:good effort all round lads.

Only bad behaiour was from the old bird who was driving her car far to close to the lads at the back with the 'Merthyr' flag.

had to laugh when the cop jumped out and gave her a mouthful..

I respectfully offerred her an alternative route before she got nicked :lol:

I saw that incident. The copper told her to stop and she carried on! He then got out and told her to stop again. Made me chuckle!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Was very good turnout and contrary to popular belief I WAS THERE :lol:

Well done everyone!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8552433.stm

Nuclearblue is on that video :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm

it was well worth it annis thanx

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Midfield general wrote:Loved taking part and it was nice seeing the coffin taking centre stage. :ayatollah:

We did try putting Ridsdale in there but we couldent get the lid on.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Congratulations to Annis for a well organised event which was well covered by the media.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Just got back in now it was very emotional, I couldnt believe how a few fans jeered us they really are clueless I had 7 lads with me one of which came down from Wigan . Incredible numbers involved prob around 2,000 plus and shows the passion is still there well done everyone great effort :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Very impressed with the march today. For most of it I was in the middle and hearing the songs coming from the front and back was quite emotional. Also I felt quite comfortable with the way it was organised, from the start where the request was to make it clean, the march itself was well behaved and when we arrived at the main entrance it was clear to see that it was a peaceful protest. A well supported demonstration and well done to everyone especially the organisers.

Proud to be a Bluebird. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Good Work today....
well organised..no trouble....top job

:ayatollah: 8-)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

all in all a good day :D