Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who the hell put ten pence in all these..

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm

IRA supporters and Nationalists. Christ all mighty, iv'e seen some things on here in my time but f**k me the glorification of terrorism is sick.

Pipe down you ignorant twats, WelshcityHitler and Blazing Himmler are so bitter and deluded towards the English it's laughable.

:old:

Re: Who the hell put ten pence in all these..

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Bish Bash Bosh :lol: :ayatollah:

Great to see you back Polo :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i love this guy,not in a gay wat tho :oops:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Having served as a soldier in NI I can safely say I will never understand anyone sympathising with them, I assure you they hated me, my mates, and all Brits equally despite any sympathises you may hold towards their situation.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Hi Bish Bash Bosh :lol: :ayatollah:

Also who put a pound coin in this c**t?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:IRA supporters and Nationalists. Christ all mighty, iv'e seen some things on here in my time but f**k me the glorification of terrorism is sick.

Pipe down you ignorant twats, WelshcityHitler and Blazing Himmler are so bitter and deluded towards the English it's laughable.

Blazing Stalin IMO

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Bet a pound went far back in your day eh?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :old:

Polo - your views on WCD were the clincher - you'll be calling him a jack next :lol:

What are your views on Gestede and Dave Jones. :lol: :lol:

Fair play - this was a better attempt than Bish Bash Bash, as that was too easy, and you got me initially with this one, but so pleased you're still posting :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Gavlar wrote:Having served as a soldier in NI I can safely say I will never understand anyone sympathising with them, I assure you they hated me, my mates, and all Brits equally despite any sympathises you may hold towards their situation.

Here here pal, here f*cking here.

The welsh nazis propaganda machine has been in over drive on here today, welshcityHitler and Blazing Stalin stating it's all the English peoples fault, ignoring the fact that a lot of Welsh men serving in the army have been targeted by the IRA in the past.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Shit's disgusting.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :old:

Polo - your views on WCD were the clincher - you'll be calling him a jack next :lol:

What are your views on Gestede and Dave Jones. :lol: :lol:

Fair play - this was a better attempt than Bish Bash Bash, as that was too easy, and you got me initially with this one, but so pleased you're still posting :ayatollah:

I am not Polo, serious now.

Views on Gestede: Not a great acquisition and questions need to be asked why we signed him. However is good enough for our bench, but not a starter for me.

DJ: Great manager and was treated harshly by fans here towards the end. However last season was the right time to leave, hope he gets a good reception next year.