Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Too much.....

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Dear dear me, well after almost two weeks of red/blue debates I took it a little too far and snapped.

Maybe said things I shouldn't have, but heay I'm a big boy and a very passionate and proud Cardiffian.

Why did I snap, well everything really, this board has simply become a legal way to abuse and throw threats and insults at people and get away with it. Listen, I'm in agreement with the owners on this, so what, I'm a red. Why? simply because without any investment we wouldn't survive, and i will listen to anyone who has any alternatives to the proposed changes. Without Tan & The current board, we would be in the same dole que to that of the mighty Glasgow Rangers. I'm not a sell out, our a turncoat, like 10000s of fans in the same opinion, I like structure I like to know that although we will be wearing red, and we will have a different crest, I can spend a few hours with some of my closest friends, and have a few beers on a Saturday away from a busy life and family. If we win or lose it don't matter, at the end of the day its still Cardiff City. I'm a director of a Multi million pound company, I understand why company's re-brand, trust me I know my company has just spent over £600k doing the same very thing.

Why?? Like the Malaysians we are trying to obtain new customers, new clients who wouldn't have even looked at our website before the changes, now we have secured the biggest contract simple because we look and offer different things to what we did before.

I apologised, took some convincing but I think we're sorted, we're all passionate, we all have our stories to tell, we will all share memorabilia, talk with our kids or even grand kids about days out to the so called England's national stadium, but the bottom line is we all love and support this great club.

Let's just see where this rollercoaster takes us.

Re: Too much.....

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Not another self righteous thread of you telling everyine your opinion on the rebrand is right and anyone who dorsnt share your view is wrong. :roll:

In best chas and dave impreszion:

"Why dont you give it a rest...."

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Fair play mate, an honest post.

Ps, need to change your avatar then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:20 pm

CP76 wrote:Not another self righteous thread of you telling everyine your opinion on the rebrand is right and anyone who dorsnt share your view is wrong. :roll:

Not at all, just doing most should, explain there actions and apologise Chris.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Fair play mate, an honest post.

More about the man holding it, top top bloke, a man everyone should be proud to call our manger.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
CP76 wrote:Not another self righteous thread of you telling everyine your opinion on the rebrand is right and anyone who dorsnt share your view is wrong. :roll:

It wasnt very sincere tbh

You 'apologised' then spent more words forcing your opinions on people again.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Fair play mate, an honest post.

More about the man holding it, top top bloke, a man everyone should be proud to call our manger.

He is mate, top man, very professional manager,
Great first season,
Great discipline across the whole team,
No red cards all season last season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gotta love him. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 pm

CP76 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

It's called an explanation, do you know what that is??

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
CP76 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

I dont need to explain myself to you

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 pm

CP76 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
CP76 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

I dont need to explain myself to you

Oh dear.