Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROY KEANE

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 pm

f**k me what a ball ache! He makes me want to give up on life listening to him, imagine being a player under his management.

Re: ROY KEANE

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I think he's great :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 pm

"it's not a sing song competition" :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I think he's great :ayatollah:

I agree

him and Vieira been on the Euro 2012 coverage together recently! thought they hated each other???

wouldnt it be great if they started a ruck in the studio live on air!! :lol:

Tells it like it is. Quality.

Ripped Keith Andrews interview to pieces :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:00 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:him and Vieira been on the Euro 2012 coverage together recently! thought they hated each other???

Perhaps thats why Roy was really pissy tonight :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I bet it's a shit atmosphere in the bar afterwards, everyone is just waiting for Roy to go home so they can get on it and relax!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:07 pm

CP76 wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:him and Vieira been on the Euro 2012 coverage together recently! thought they hated each other???

more than likely buddy! always remember them in the tunnel at Highbury when Roy offered him out as Vieria was having a go at Neville! Keano was ready to blow :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:f**k me what a ball ache! He makes me want to give up on life listening to him, imagine being a player under his management.

at least he says it howhe sees it...no f@cking about :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Same pride he had when he walked out on them in the world cup guys a moron

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

krabb wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:f**k me what a ball ache! He makes me want to give up on life listening to him, imagine being a player under his management.

at least he says it howhe sees it...no f@cking about :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeh but it doesn't motivate, he will never succeed at management. Players will not be able to build rapport with him, you can't win trophies based on fear.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm

CP76 wrote:Tells it like it is. Quality.

Ripped Keith Andrews interview to pieces :lol:

he is spot on.f'a'i love to promote this we,re oirish and done well getting here.whilst the fans sing and pour overpriced guinness down their throats and have the craic as it,s put f.a.i take the dollar and laugh their nuts .roy keane knew this 10yr ago and wanted better.the irish f.a won,t try to up the anti on the pitch or change the attitude of just qualifying.it,s a great smokescreen while they cash in. just being there has infested the fans mentalities now.roy keane knows this.top man on the t.v along with gary nevile.both winners

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

more than likely buddy! always remember them in the tunnel at Highbury when Roy offered him out as Vieria was having a go at Neville! Keano was ready to blow :lol:

keane tried to sign pat veira when he was sunderland boss.big respect for each other

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

jtc wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

keane tried to sign pat veira when he was sunderland boss.big respect for each other

bloody hell, i never knew that! sayin that though, when he falls out with someone, he usually makes up years down the line. He made up with Mick McCarthy after all those years didnt he?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
krabb wrote:

Yeh but it doesn't motivate, he will never succeed at management. Players will not be able to build rapport with him, you can't win trophies based on fear.

I think its fair to say players fear Fergie. And hes as decorated as they come.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 pm

krabb wrote:

because he says it how he sees it doesnt make him a bad manager.....i do agree fear is not the key....but getting people to listen and respect you is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

CP76 wrote:
krabb wrote:

This is a different fear. You want to win for Fergie, you want to survive Keane. :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:45 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

bloody hell, i never knew that! sayin that though, when he falls out with someone, he usually makes up years down the line. He made up with Mick McCarthy after all those years didnt he?

when sunderland were promoted if i remember right.even an old p.v could add something to a team.man city saw that too.yes he and mick mc shook hands and let bygones be bygones

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

type in patrick vieiera move to sunderland and you,ll get a daily telegraph page.on there .don,t know how to put links up

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm

bollocks keane is one of the best pundits on tv with neville

the rest are not worth a wank

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 pm

CP76 wrote:
krabb wrote:

This is a different fear. You want to win for Fergie, you want to survive Keane. :lol:

:D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: