Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The 'Pub Team' of the Euros..........

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Ireland...............bloody awful.

Re: The 'Pub Team' of the Euros..........

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 pm

As if the Dutch were any better.

And how are Wales doing?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:As if the Dutch were any better.

And how are Wales doing?

What an immature response.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:08 pm

And how are Wales doing?

They aren't in the finals, I thought you would have realised that, even with your very low IQ and limited intelligence?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

And how are Wales doing?

How? It is called my opinion. Ireland are in the tournament on merit, and losing 2-0 to the world and european champions is nothing to be ashamed of.

If I even want lessons on maturity, I will ask someone deserving of the standing to teach such a thing.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

And how are Wales doing?

They aren't in the finals, I thought you would have realised that, even with your very low IQ and limited intelligence?

Uh, that's the point, you f*cking cretin.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

And how are Wales doing?

How? It is called my opinion. Ireland are in the tournament on merit, and losing 2-0 to the world and european champions is nothing to be ashamed of.

If I even want lessons on maturity, I will ask someone deserving of the standing to teach such a thing.

Saying "and how are Wales doing?" is hardly an opinion. That's the equivalent of me saying, "Chelsea are playing poorly" and then a Chelsea fan retorting "and where are Cardiff?!". Completely irrelevent, Ireland are not playing well. That does not mean the Dutch did, or indeed Wales would hypothetically, it's an observation with regards to the game in context.

Age does not always correlate with maturity, and I would consider myself a relatively mature individual thanks.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

And how are Wales doing?

Uh, that's the point, you f*cking cretin.

Oh we are all really sorry at your pathetic attempt at being ironic...........you really are the village idiot on here. Try sticking to the subject of threads like an intelligent person would and people may respect you and you may, just may be able to hold a sensible conversation with other posters which may lead to a debate which may, just may awaken one of your two brain cells. In the meantime I will now stop wasting my time with you until you start to communicate like a grown up.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

And how are Wales doing?

3-0 now! Should be 6-0 the chances spain have had though.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

And how are Wales doing?

4-0

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Saying "and how are Wales doing?" is hardly an opinion. That's the equivalent of me saying, "Chelsea are playing poorly" and then a Chelsea fan retorting "and where are Cardiff?!". Completely irrelevent, Ireland are not playing well. That does not mean the Dutch did, or indeed Wales would hypothetically, it's an observation with regards to the game in context.

This so so much. Applicable always.

You cant criticise someone else if your club is guilty of it - literally what idiots believe. We are dealing with different concepts, people bring it up illogically thinking they are being intelligent. Its an amazingly common fallacy.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

TheLad wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

This so so much. Applicable always.

You cant criticise someone else if your club is guilty of it - literally what idiots believe. We are dealing with different concepts, people bring it up illogically thinking they are being intelligent. Its an amazingly common fallacy.

Eh?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Lol...yeah that's what I thought!!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm

There's nothing complex about that

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Not just by far the worst team in the tournament but also the most annoying fans.......I was going to say the most deluded but that would be of course that complete shower of fans from England (those who have bothered to turn up over there that is)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Essentially, don't dare criticise another team if your own team is not completely successful or, at least, more successful than the team in question. With this thesis applied, football fans can only pass judgement on teams cuurently below their own. Nonsensical to say the least.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Not just by far the worst team in the tournament but also the most annoying fans.......I was going to say the most deluded but that would be of course that complete shower of fans from England (those who have bothered to turn up over there that is)

Most annoying? lolno

Some of the loudest. England have turned up in large numbers, with all the rife racism and violence over there they'll feel right at home.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 pm

TheLad wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Not just by far the worst team in the tournament but also the most annoying fans.......I was going to say the most deluded but that would be of course that complete shower of fans from England (those who have bothered to turn up over there that is)

Most annoying? lolno

Some of the loudest. England have turned up in large numbers, with all the rife racism and violence over there they'll feel right at home.

The Oirish all look like their going to a fancy dress party and all 'happy clappy' and as for the softies from England, they have shown in this tournament that they are shit scared to be fronted up to by the Polish/Ukrainians......big babies!!