Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY COUNCIL CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT !

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm

I cant Believe this, we have waited for Cardiff City council to pick up 3 old TV . We didnt put them out last night cos it may rain , we knew they were coming today, and this morning my wife come out of the bathroom and on the floof was a card to say they called and had gone. My wife called them on the phone and ask them why didnt they knock the door or press the Bell, a lady told her , sorry they cant just incase they damage your property. Can you believe this shit ? You are telling me that people working for the council are so fking thick they cant press a bell or knock a fking door ? :twisted:

Re: CARDIFF CITY COUNCIL CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT !

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Sadly Roy, It's the world we live in now :old: :old:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm

health and saftey mate, if those council men press your door bell. and break a finger. they could take the council to court :lol: :lol: sad world we live in :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I cant Believe this, we have waited for Cardiff City council to pick up 3 old TV . We didnt put them out last night cos it may rain , we knew they were coming today, and this morning my wife come out of the bathroom and on the floof was a card to say they called and had gone. My wife called them on the phone and ask them why didnt they knock the door or press the Bell, a lady told her , sorry they cant just incase they damage your property. Can you believe this shit ? You are telling me that people working for the council are so fking thick they cant press a bell or knock a fking door ? :twisted:

Damage your property, wtf :shock:
What were they gonna press your bell with, a feckin sledgehammer!!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Lol. "Damage your property". Typical councils - thinking they're the world's stongest people!! :shock:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Maybe the Council should show all there workers how to press a Bell or knock a door. maybe they could train them or send them on a door Bell ringing and door knocking course.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Anyone work for the S W ECHO ? or W M ECHO, Maybe They could do with a good story :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 pm

This post just had me in hysterics. Well done sir

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I have used the council a few times to pick up unwanted items, double bed, tv unit, draw units etc, but I've didn't have such problems in Grangetown the items I left out had been taken within the hour. Locals just helped themselves. Had to call the council to cancel my pick up time. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:This post just had me in hysterics. Well done sir

Yep always funny when its some one and not you it happen to, and it dont help that I walk with cruches and now cant even walk down my hallway as the 3 TVs are still there. :twisted: But nice to know I give you a :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:31 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:This post just had me in hysterics. Well done sir

Yep always funny when its some one and not you it happen to, and it dont help that I walk with cruches and now cant even walk down my hallway as the 3 TVs are still there. :twisted: But nice to know I give you a :lol:

I would have lost my rag big time if they told me that they couldn't ring my bell on phone.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Maybe they can send them on a course to show there council workers how to press & knock a door without breaking the property. :twisted:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 pm

You should ring and say they broke your letter box posting the card.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Maybe they can send them on a course to show there council workers how to press & knock a door without breaking the property. :twisted:

i was working at our leisure centre cleaning the windows two weeks ago.i stood on the bottom rung of a two step step ladder.a women came out the office and said i shouldn,t be on ladders .i,v had to write a method statement so i can use step ladders :o .my mate works for them in the gardening dept and there are lists of do,s and dont,s.around here if i leave a t.v at the top of my path the tatters will be on it like a starling on a piece of bread :!: they,ll take anything with metal in .

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Is this your loacal council worker?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I cant Believe this, we have waited for Cardiff City council to pick up 3 old TV . We didnt put them out last night cos it may rain , we knew they were coming today, and this morning my wife come out of the bathroom and on the floof was a card to say they called and had gone. My wife called them on the phone and ask them why didnt they knock the door or press the Bell, a lady told her , sorry they cant just incase they damage your property. Can you believe this shit ? You are telling me that people working for the council are so fking thick they cant press a bell or knock a fking door ? :twisted:

sorry but if they say they are going to pick them up on thursday morning and you don't put them out it's your own fault , does it matter if they got wet when you put them out ? if you hadn't been so bone idle and got your arse out of bed it wouldn't have happened ;)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Best thing to do if you buy something like a new washing machine etc is carefully take new one out of box, then put old one in and neatly package it up and leave outside on driveway. Easier way to get rid of it!!!!! :old: