Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO THE DOOM AND GLOOM MERCHANTS.....

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Whatever happened to WAIT AND SEE. Christ the Fat Lady hasn't even got on the stage yet!! :roll:

Re: TO THE DOOM AND GLOOM MERCHANTS.....

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:39 pm

skybluebird wrote:Whatever happened to WAIT AND SEE. Christ the Fat Lady hasn't even got on the stage yet!! :roll:

but i know what she will be singing when she gets on stage!!

there will be bluebirds over the white stadium of swansea! :lol:

skybluebird wrote:Whatever happened to WAIT AND SEE. Christ the Fat Lady hasn't even got on the stage yet!! :roll:

whatever happened to "its to late now".....i find it odd that they havnt actually put any debt to bed yet...but then again they are buisness men first and last :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but i know what she will be singing when she gets on stage!!

there will be bluebirds over the white stadium of swansea! :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

krabb wrote:

whatever happened to "its to late now".....i find it odd that they havnt actually put any debt to bed yet...but then again they are buisness men first and last :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There has been a million and one 'If's and but's' on here but very little PROOF POSITIVE. The only way we will find out if we are being taken for a ride will be some time in the future. As we ALL know following the City has (AND ALWAYS WILL BE) a rollercoaster ride. We've always hung on up until now so join me by keeping your proverbial seat on what (Hopefully) could be an amazing journey and if not WHAT THE F**K I will still be there......with my little Pick and Shovel :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: