Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU ALL FORGET BEFORE VT TOOK OVER.......

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 pm

That we had at least THREEwinding up orders filed against the club and a transfer embargo in place??? now since VT has taken control we have not been anywhere near the high courts and no embargo, it,s funny all you so called "malaysian haters" have never mentioned that!!!!!

Re: DO YOU ALL FORGET BEFORE VT TOOK OVER.......

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:35 pm

cityone wrote:That we had at least THREEwinding up orders filed against the club and a transfer embargo in place??? now since VT has taken control we have not been anywhere near the high courts and no embargo, it,s funny all you so called "malaysian haters" have never mentioned that!!!!!

they wont because it doesnt fit there agenda! same as they wont anser when you ask them for alternative to vt regarding debt!
as said before you could put 100ml in there hands and they will say its not real money! :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
cityone wrote:That we had at least THREEwinding up orders filed against the club and a transfer embargo in place??? now since VT has taken control we have not been anywhere near the high courts and no embargo, it,s funny all you so called "malaysian haters" have never mentioned that!!!!!

they wont because it doesnt fit there agenda! same as they wont anser when you ask them for alternative to vt regarding debt!
as said before you could put 100ml in there hands and they will say its not real money! :lol:

many like me are not malaysian haters......but i dont like being lied or dictated to again like many on here,i would welcome the money from someone who appreciated our history and actually looked at our club as more than just a buisness,and for me the dream of premiership football has never been my number 1 objective for buying my season ticket,but if this all does go through i prey that is real cash and not just another form of debt.....we shall see...just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm

VT/TG are not taking a.penny in wages from the club , VT.is loaning us his money ,.not thru a third party like Sam . VT's loan will be turned into share's = no debt .
Yes he wants to make money , not lose money , so give this guy a chance . There.is not a queue of billionaires out there , willing to invest in football teams , we have one , so we should count ourselves lucky .

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 pm

krabb wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

many like me are not malaysian haters......but i dont like being lied or dictated to again like many on here,i would welcome the money from someone who appreciated our history and actually looked at our club as more than just a buisness,and for me the dream of premiership football has never been my number 1 objective for buying my season ticket,but if this all does go through i prey that is real cash and not just another form of debt.....we shall see...just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nothing wrong with your opinion, that,s fine, i would also prefer an invester who was Cardiff City through and through and wanting us to play in blue, someone like the Super Ted inventor or Terry Matthews, but unfortunatley there is,nt one out there. Now as i see it we have two choices, go with VT,s plan and see where it takes us or turn our back on all this promise and risk the chance of us ending up where Rangers are today, liquidated, lost the name of the club, lost their history and may have to start all over again in the lower leagues. I know where my vote is going.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Not being funny, but at present it's still all loans. Until they start doing things, I wouldn't get too excited. I do hope they come through with the promises and safeguard the future of the club, but nothing will convince me that rebranding was neccessary for a Welsh Championship side.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm

PtB wrote:Not being funny, but at present it's still all loans. Until they start doing things, I wouldn't get too excited. I do hope they come through with the promises and safeguard the future of the club, but nothing will convince me that rebranding was neccessary for a Welsh Championship side.

I also don,t see why we have to change colour, but VT obviously has his own reasons for that, as for the investment, the deal has to be made with sam first, but when it is, then VT has to put his money where is mouth is and change the debt into equity.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Well said

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

sshhhhhhhhh.......don't let annoying things like facts get in the way of spin and a good yarn :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm

nojac wrote:VT/TG are not taking a.penny in wages from the club , VT.is loaning us his money ,.not thru a third party like Sam . VT's loan will be turned into share's = no debt .
Yes he wants to make money , not lose money , so give this guy a chance . There.is not a queue of billionaires out there , willing to invest in football teams , we have one , so we should count ourselves lucky .

Agree 110% :ayatollah: