Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Really devastated.....city in admin

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm

RoathMagic wrote:You think that would kill us? you dont have much faith in the management or the rest of the team.

When Swansea were competing with us in the Championship their whole squad cost £2 million.

f*cking Swansea this, Swansea that!! fuckin wrap up will you, miserable c**t! go and support them inbred fucks then! instead of moaning like an Amsterdam whore on here!!!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

roath magic this is what i was trying to get across to you the long term future for cardiff is to try and be successful and competive we tried it with langston /sam we also tried it with the riddler and dave jones now we are getting ready to give it a shot with vt and malky im just as worried as the next fan about where we are going this is the most inportent season in cardiffs history in my opinion as if we dont do well and we are stuck with debt ,equity whatever where will we go from there answer i dont know but i just think we have to give the malaysians our support i dont like the red top or badge change but theres not a lot i can do except not buy it lets bookmark this convo and see next may who was right and who was wrong

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm

"We know Sam will accept £10 mill so sell Hudson Gun and Miller and pay the man finally."
I gave up reading after that.

If you seriously think those 3 are worth £10m then the rest of your statement didn't deserve reading anyway!!!

Seriously, have a word with yourself!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:"We know Sam will accept £10 mill so sell Hudson Gun and Miller and pay the man finally."
I gave up reading after that.

If you seriously think those 3 are worth £10m then the rest of your statement didn't deserve reading anyway!!!

Seriously, have a word with yourself!

Please stop talking sense Roath Magic. We want to feel like we have no choice so we have to go along with it and cant be made out to be glory hunters. :roll:

(sell Whitts and Hudson then, either way its the same)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

talking sense? To who?

Seriously - what is your beef with someone who wants to invest money into the club?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:talking sense? To who?

Seriously - what is your beef with someone who wants to invest money into the club?

this RoathMagic is a top class c**t! the best we can do is laugh at him!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 pm

My God you arent serious, tell me your not serious?

Do you know what invest means? It doesnt mean give, it doesnt mean gift - it means they expect that back and more.

When will people understand we lose £18 million a year as it is. How the hell do you think we are going to pay them back and stop our shortfall - which is the only way we can survive.

Im all ears. So thats pay them back and stop our £18 million per year loss.

shoot....

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Do you know what invest means? It doesnt mean give, it doesnt mean gift - it means they expect that back and more.

When will people understand we lose £18 million a year as it is. How the hell do you think we are going to pay them back and stop our shortfall - which is the only way we can survive.

shoot....

Pretty simply. He hasn't said he is investing money for us to pay him back has he? And why has he already ploughed in £40m if he wasn't 100% fully into keeping the club afloat - and wanting the club to succeed in the future?

He is a pretty shrewd businessman. I think he knows that if he wanted to put a shed load of money into to the club to get a return then he is pissing into the wind and wouldn't have touched us with a barge pole.

Surely even YOU can see that?

P.s. that shot probably flew in the top corner. :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:32 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

shoot....

Pretty simply. He hasn't said he is investing money for us to pay him back has he? And why has he already ploughed in £40m if he wasn't 100% fully into keeping the club afloat - and wanting the club to succeed in the future?

He is a pretty shrewd businessman. I think he knows that if he wanted to put a shed load of money into to the club to get a return then he is pissing into the wind and wouldn't have touched us with a barge pole.

so your stance is - you hope he doesnt ask for it back.

hmmm :shock:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
BobBankLoyalist wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

shoot....

so your stance is - you hope he doesnt ask for it back.

hmmm :shock:

For the love of Christ!!! NO. My stance is that he probably knows he'll never get the money he has put in already back. Not unless something silly happens where we suddenly become incredibly successful and he decides to up-sticks and sell the club on to someone at a huge profit.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Can't believe receivers in, players sold, oh, hold on, we're not!!!!

YES THATS RIGHT A BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT OUTLINING HIS INVESTMENT AND VISION IN OUR CLUB!!

But hey, they're laying a red carpet..........

its getting worse by the day :evil: