Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is about as much money as we have to spend on players

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... e-defender

Re: This is about as much money as we have to spend on players

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Cardiff Crazy wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/7813792/Championship-pair-eye-defender

i hope we would set our ambitions higher than more average players from scotland..

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Get used ot it :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Think we paid £150k for Neil Taylor.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Well we aint really spending on him as hes a free agent. Hes not to a bad player and could easily get in the team on his day, he would be a back up after we released Naylor

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Bargains can be found and should be found. Amount means fook all, get the right players in and i trust Malky in that. But if people think that we will have a massive budget to spend on players i think you are going to be massively dissapointed.
They Said
A new training ground would be built and a venue has been ear marked..........Don't think so
They said they will extend the ground (no need IMO) ...............................Don't think so
They will give Malky a decent war chest...............................................Don't think so
They said they are NOT changing the Colour of the Stadium.......................don't think so
They TOLD us they were giving us Red shirts and a shit badge....................They fooking did

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm

He is one of few who I reckon is worth taking a chance on from up here.

Just glad that it didn't post a story linking us to his former team mate Gary Keeneth - he is fucking gash.