Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats even going on?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

With our beloved football club :(

one minute there is 100 mill being put in, malky with a huge budget everything seems to be on the up?

but now with annis saying the seats will not be put in? and malky saying earnie will play a part, has he really go that much of a budget?

or the reason for the seats might be that, the money for the seats is now for players?

we need so anserws :ayatollah:

Re: Whats even going on?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Two words; smoke screen.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Two words; smoke screen.

for what tho,why do they feel the need to be so secrative?

i know, there buliding a mine under the stadium to maylasia so they can flood cardiff with them all :evil:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:00 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Two words; smoke screen.

for what tho,why do they feel the need to be so secrative?

i know, there buliding a mine under the stadium to maylasia so they can flood cardiff with them all :evil:

Why do you think?

If they had said, outright, "HI EVERYONE. WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE CLUB ENTIRELY JUST BECAUSE WE CAN." Can you imagine the reaction? The backlash? The hatred?

However, if they say, "HI EVERYONE. WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE CLUB ENTIRELY HOWEVER YOU WILL GET LOTS OF NICE GOODIES." It becomes a different ball game entirely. There's less of a backlash, less of an outcry, and more fans are willing to accept their proposals.

Ever heard the saying, 'to sweeten the honey pot'? Never has it been more applicable.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

thats true did not look at it like that, there a crafty little bunch! im sorry they have to give us ransfer funds if they want us to get prem football and make them money? otherwise they will loose the little trust i have for them

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Or why let facts cloud a good rumour :lol: