Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC New Ambition - My Arse !

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 am

Earnshaw and 'no goals Sand wedge Miller' part of next seasons plans. Earnie is now either a league one player or a sub for a reasonable championship side, whilst Miller is a sub for a reasonable championship side.

A side with any ambition and money would ditch both of them and sign their competitors stars, like Noone. What ever hapenned there ?

Earnshaw is greedy and not up to it.

Miller is past it and not good enough.

Re: CCFC New Ambition - My Arse !

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 am

Absolutely spot on, if Earnshaw wasn't good enough to get some game time last season when it was clear we needed something different then he isn't good enough this season.

Kenny Miller needs to find his shooting boots, he has to understand you get points when the ball goes under the bar instead of blazing it over.

Ditch Earnshaw and keep KM as a sub, it's clear we need a 25 goal a season striker though and there has to be better out there than what we have at the moment.

Re: CCFC New Ambition - My Arse !

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

Earnshaw should either have his contract terminated, or at least be given a pay-per-play deal and be used solely as a substitute.

Kenny Miller on the other hand will score 15-20 goals this season, providing we get some WIDTH AND PACE.

Do you hear me Malky? WIDTH AND PACE!