Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky Mackay tips Earnshaw for future Cardiff City success

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Is this Malkys way of telling us that we dont need another striker because we have super sub Earnie

That's what I'm thinking but y bid for Rodriguez?
There must be other strikers out there if the money is ready.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Krabb

annis this has got to be a joke????..after leaving earnie on the bench for a season....maybe they dont fancy spending money on another striker
krabb

Kevin, this does worry me, even though I have always been an Earnie fan, but feel he is just a good sub nowadays, Malky last season never even rated Earnie as that, now Malky says this. :shock:

Sale value surely!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm

How are we going to sign Benzema, we're close to agreeing personal terms and now this happens?!

Everyone out.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Not long ago woke up after night shift, didn't read the 'between the lines' part of this story first time I read it,

Oh what a worry if we have to keep Earnie as a sub striker! So much for a bumper budget

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm

sell miller thats all I want to add to this story as I don't rate him at all and still argue earnie is the better player and was treated very badly by the club last year if he does go to the MLS then I wish him all the best a true cardiff legend and they'll love him out there

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Wages in the MLS are like Man City to be honest. But theres no attraction because they dont play European Football if they did teams in that league would be a force in Europe with the money the clubs have. Players like Keane go out there to get bigger wage before they retire. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

NO MONEY , he's serious Earnshaw will be playing more games for you next year ,

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Miller/Mason and Jay Bothroyd upfront will do me.
Yes Jay's arse was constantly going to ground, but his ball control and ability to hold up the ball and bring others into play was superb.
Maybe with a little help from Whitts and Ramsey.
Then again, it will be a sidewards "cultured" McPhail left peg for hoofball up to 5' and a fart Earnie.... these are the joys of following City after all.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Yes Jay's arse was constantly going to ground, but his ball control and ability to hold up the ball and bring others into play was superb.
Then again, it will be a sidewards "cultured" McPhail left peg for hoofball up to 5' and a fart Earnie.... these are the joys of following City after all.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 pm

WTF!!!

???

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Northamptonblues wrote:WTF!!!

???

what are you doing fool :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :mrgreen: