Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO those requesting ST refunds

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Did you all do the same when Sam changed the badge?

Re: FAO those requesting ST refunds

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Natman Blue wrote:Did you all do the same when Sam changed the badge?

No because it was a st davids cross with a BIG bluebird on much worse than the pile of shit we got now with the picture worse than the one on my local chinese menu.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

Not another plastic!!! He changed that badge what..? 10 years ago..? :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:27 am

Slighlty different to Sams badge!!

Sams badge looked decent, the bluebird was the main feature and we also had Bluebirds on the badge. It didn't look like it had been designed by a 6 year old and like something I would put my beer on. Despite the fact that we have changed colour of our home shirt.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 am

Totally different and you know it.

You also know there are plenty of threads on here that have allready/are discussing such points.

Stop shit stirring.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 am

I agree totally different as Sam removed the words Cardiff City off it which for me was way worse.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 am

I hope the S/T refund people have got alternative interests that will keep them entertained come a weekend or Tues/Wed night, I need my live football fix on the weekend etc so giving up a S/T wouldn't be an option.
The Lone Gunman has followed City for 36 years missing only 2 home games in that time, so for him it's gonna be a huge culture shock, just seems like using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut to me, RIP all who have refunds. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 am

Angry Man wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Plastic, thats rich coming from you..

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 am

They aernt punishing the club but themselves - what if we get promotion theyll lose their previous rites for tickets etc etc - think again - come August massive regrets

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 am

NIBluebird wrote:They aernt punishing the club but themselves - what if we get promotion theyll lose their previous rites for tickets etc etc - think again - come August massive regrets

Especially if we've got a team going places and playing some good stuff. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Plastic, thats rich coming from you..

Thought plastic was biodegradable... I've been following the City for at least 20 years and have only increased my following rather than it regressing.