Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LAUDRUP..WHAT DOES HE BRING TO THE TABLE?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Serious point. I know nothing about Laudrups capabilities (or not) as a manager so is he honestly the right man for the Jacks? :?

Re: LAUDRUP..WHAT DOES HE BRING TO THE TABLE?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Aw ffs

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Incredible contacts.

Which is all that Rodgers brought to the table.

The difference being is that Rodger's contacts were good enough for a good championship side/mid table prem side.

Laudrup's are good for a good premiership side.

His managerial abilities leave a lot to be desired though.

Although I would also like to ask why you bothered with a new thread considering there's a perfectly good already open one. :?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Hate to say it but another great call from jenkins. Another manager who plays the 451 passing games, he's picked them since brian flynn every time. Turning it into the swansea way and I admire him for that.
But this is a cardiff forum, f**k swansea and f**k anything to do with that club, hope they do a leeds and end up back where they belong

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Aramore wrote:Incredible contacts.

Which is all that Rodgers brought to the table.

The difference being is that Rodger's contacts were good enough for a good championship side/mid table prem side.

Laudrup's are good for a good premiership side.

His managerial abilities leave a lot to be des

Although I would also like to ask why you bothered with a new thread considering there's a perfectly good already open one. :?

Oops sorry. Don't read every thing on here. MUST DO BETTER (Bit like Laudrup will have to). :?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Double G wrote:Hate to say it but another great call from jenkins. Another manager who plays the 451 passing games, he's picked them since brian flynn every time. Turning it into the swansea way and I admire him for that.
But this is a cardiff forum, f**k swansea and f**k anything to do with that club, hope they do a leeds and end up back where they belong

To be honest I just wanted to get away from the endless Red/Blue deabate. p.s. Please don't confuse me as someone who gives a f**k about Swansea :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm

he isn't actually our manager yet so i aint going to comment until he is

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm

waddle wrote:he isn't actually our manager yet so i aint going to comment until he is

IF he became your next manager???????? would you be confident that he will not only keep you in the Premier and maybe even take you a step higher?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

waddle wrote:he isn't actually our manager yet so i aint going to comment until he is

Just watching highlights of Germany vs Holland. Ars Bender :oops: came on for Germany. So who is using your computer to reply to my posts? :? And how the Feck have you managed to get your caravan through border control? :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Great footballer. Shit manager

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:04 pm

I hadn't heard of him until I saw that he was in the running for the Swansea job. I hope he does amazingly shit but I can't see that happening, Swansea seem to get all the luck ffs. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm

CP76 wrote:Great footballer. Shit manager

This.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm

going to have to wait and see :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I hadn't heard of him until I saw that he was in the running for the Swansea job. I hope he does amazingly shit but I can't see that happening, Swansea seem to get all the luck ffs. :lol:

Never heard of him?? He's one of the greatest European midfielders ever, i remember idolising him when i was younger.

Anyway there is already a thread on this subject. :D

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

shizzle wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I hadn't heard of him until I saw that he was in the running for the Swansea job. I hope he does amazingly shit but I can't see that happening, Swansea seem to get all the luck ffs. :lol:

Never heard of him?? He's one of the greatest European midfielders ever, i remember idolising him when i was younger.

Well I'm 17 so I doubt I can remember him. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 pm

shizzle wrote:

Great player in his day, a lot to prove though?

Will we get over BR leaving?
We'll have to wait and see. :(

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 pm

My posts worry you tht much you have to mimmick an account in order to try and discredit what I say?

You really didnt think about the post count issue, your only on 14

done really well at Gatafe mind

Roath Magic wrote:
shizzle wrote:

Shitting yourselves aren't you ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
shizzle wrote:

:D Ok fair enough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUMFlhLWzZ0

Take a look, whether he will be our manager or not, you have to appreciate how good he was.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 pm

shizzle wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
shizzle wrote:

Take a look, whether he will be our manager or not, you have to appreciate how good he was.

Can't believe I hadn't heard of him! Looked amazing fair play. Just hope he's not as talented as that as a manager if he joins you. ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
shizzle wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
shizzle wrote:

Can't believe I hadn't heard of him! Looked amazing fair play. Just hope he's not as talented as that as a manager if he joins you. ;)

Have you heard of his younger brother Brian...? The youth of today!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Angry Man wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
shizzle wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
shizzle wrote:

Have you heard of his younger brother Brian...? The youth of today!!! :lol:

It's not my fault :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Well I'm 17 so I doubt I can remember him. :lol:

Take a look, whether he will be our manager or not, you have to appreciate how good he was.[/quote]
Can't believe I hadn't heard of him! Looked amazing fair play. Just hope he's not as talented as that as a manager if he joins you. ;)[/quote]

Have you heard of his younger brother Brian...? The youth of today!!! :lol:[/quote]
It's not my fault :lol:[/quote]

Brian played for Rangers in the mid 90's

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 am

Angry Man wrote:Brian played for Rangers in the mid 90's

Didn't know much about football when I was around 0-6 years old :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 am

RoathMagic wrote:My posts worry you tht much you have to mimmick an account in order to try and discredit what I say?

You really didnt think about the post count issue, your only on 14

Look closer, different names as well. ;)

Yawn.

JonCCFC wrote:
Roath Magic wrote:
shizzle wrote:

Shitting yourselves aren't you ;)

A bit, yes. :(