Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club Announcement?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 pm

just read that somebody sent an email to the club regarding the club badge and Alan Whitely replied that a futher announcement will be released shortly regarding the badge... surely that means it's being changed? cos why would they make an announcement about it if nothing was changing? hmmmm :roll:

btw don't know who mentioned it, its on here somewhere, just can't find the post! :lol:

Re: Club Announcement?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm

maybe a compromise could have been reached, and they may have actually listened to the fans opinions? fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83766

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Unfortunately there is no chance it will be changed for the coming season.
Take a look on Puma's website.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 pm

DITH80 wrote:Unfortunately there is no chance it will be changed for the coming season.

U had to go n spoil it :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:maybe a compromise could have been reached, and they may have actually listened to the fans opinions? fingers crossed :ayatollah:

hopefully, most of the compromises are brilliant and will be far happier than what the club have made! :ayatollah:

mattc752 wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83766

thats the one, thanks :) :lol:

DITH80 wrote:Unfortunately there is no chance it will be changed for the coming season.

i dont get what i'm meant to be looking at :lol: link to what im supposed to see? :D

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks for the link, from what I read am i right in assuming Alan Whiteley will be announcing that iPads are good? :D

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Thanks for the link, from what I read am i right in assuming Alan Whiteley will be announcing that iPads are good? :D

yeah was all people bragging about their ipads :lol:

Just looked but can't see anything linking City, can you link to it please :ayatollah:

Dont be surprised if there are some slight alterations to the new badge.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Dont be surprised if there are some slight alterations to the new badge.

:thumbup:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Dont be surprised if there are some slight alterations to the new badge.

slight? they need to ditch it and start with a blank sheet of paper! i could do that on paint on my laptop, and im not genius :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

slight? they need to ditch it and start with a blank sheet of paper! i could do that on paint on my laptop, and im not genius :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Just looked but can't see anything linking City, can you link to it please :ayatollah:

We're not even on their football club's page.

Although the other teams are higher profile than us so maybe they only put top division sides on their site.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Aramore wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

We're not even on their football club's page.

Although the other teams are higher profile than us so maybe they only put top division sides on their site.

I thought that.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 pm

link to what we're meant to be looking at please? left us all confused :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Going back to the old (current) badge would be a mistake if they plan to change it again after that.

Use what it is with/without minor changes and don't add any to the stadium or anything that can't be quickly changed. Then poll new badges with fans in the second half of next season.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Change it to Karl's badge, please please please :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 pm

A change can only be a good thing as far as that tat is concerned :old:

If they brought back the old badge it would galvanise everyone now!

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

NickPenarth wrote:A change can only be a good thing as far as that tat is concerned :old:

Can u imagine the love that would be in the air between us all :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm

NickPenarth wrote:A change can only be a good thing as far as that tat is concerned :old:

but we all know they wont change the badge back to our old one cos the malaysians are desperate to have the dragon! :(

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Change it to Karl's badge, please please please :ayatollah:

Whats Karls badge? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

They can do what they like with the badge as it has changed many times in our history,but the changing of the shirt HURTS the most.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:They can do what they like with the badge as it has changed many times in our history,but the changing of the shirt HURTS the most.

yes i agree but that shit badge doesn't make anything better! at least if we get what we want with the badge then it might soften the blow to some fans! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

CCFCMorris wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83385

This one ^^^^^^^^^

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
CCFCMorris wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83385

This one ^^^^^^^^^

that's my favourite so far :ayatollah: but can only see the club tweeking their poor excuse of a badge! needs more than a f*cking tweek! :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I think It could be over a copyright issue.

StT.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:I think It could be over a copyright issue.

StT.

i doubt it, loads of welsh companies use the exact welsh dragon for their logos, and surely someone mentioned that the welsh dragon has no copyright laws cos it's very old?

got no idea with this kinda stuff if you haven't guessed, just general knowledge :lol: