Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS<.WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

How many hits and visitors are we getting on average on here, my arguments :lol: :lol: alone must have doubled the figuresand can I be cut into any profit, I haven't had any brown envelopes this week. ;)

Re: ANNIS<.WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:53 pm

you had better ring the ccs to chase them up
you must be due a couple ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:you had better ring the ccs to chase them up
....... Yep that new jaguar car you recently aquired needs to be filled up again :lol: ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

BigGwynram wrote:How many hits and visitors are we getting on average on here, my arguments :lol: :lol: alone must have doubled the figuresand can I be cut into any profit, I haven't had any brwon envelopes this week. ;)

brwon ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: get of the pop feller. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:06 pm

cardiff yid wrote:
....... Yep that new jaguar car you recently aquired needs to be filled up again :lol: ;)

That's all covered by expenses.Annis is a top payer. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:

Have'nt seen a RED jag. driving around the Valley. You must have put your CHOPPER in as part ex. Your missus said your chopper wasn't BIG enough :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

BigGwynram wrote:How many hits and visitors are we getting on average on here, my arguments :lol: :lol: alone must have doubled the figuresand can I be cut into any profit, I haven't had any brown envelopes this week. ;)

Are you running short of cash to fund the phone calls between you , Sam and the club Gwyn for "red promotion" purposes? :D

Or are you on a very good mobile phone plan?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:

we all know thats a lie gwyn...... you couldnt get a pint out of annis let alone a brown envelope :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 pm

taffy123 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:How many hits and visitors are we getting on average on here, my arguments :lol: :lol: alone must have doubled the figuresand can I be cut into any profit, I haven't had any brwon envelopes this week. ;)

brwon ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: get of the pop feller. :lol:

Is that a coded message, of the pop?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:32 pm

since62 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:How many hits and visitors are we getting on average on here, my arguments :lol: :lol: alone must have doubled the figuresand can I be cut into any profit, I haven't had any brown envelopes this week. ;)

Are you running short of cash to fund the phone calls between you , Sam and the club Gwyn for "red promotion" purposes? :D

So old fashioned Keith, got to keep up to date, Skype is the new way forward, as for red promotion, let's keep hoping hey. ;)

When are the Trust announcing their protest plan, is it after they get all the forms back, count them up, set up a steering group to have an action plan, take it back to the committee for ratification, meet with the club to discuss, then go back for another meeting .

Then they will tell all the members of their plan and ask them to vote on what sort of protest they should hold,they can then ask the members to vote if they agree on their form of protest hopefully we should hear something by November :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 am

BigGwynram wrote:
since62 wrote:

So old fashioned Keith, got to keep up to date, Skype is the new way forward, as for red promotion, let's keep hoping hey. ;)

When are the Trust announcing their protest plan, is it after they get all the forms back, count them up, set up a steering group to have an action plan, take it back to the committee for ratification, meet with the club to discuss, then go back for another meeting .

Then they will tell all the members of their plan and ask them to vote on what sort of protest they should hold,they can then ask the members to vote if they agree on their form of protest hopefully we should hear something by November :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the deadline set for people to give their views is next Monday and the results will be published either that day or the day after.

I haven`t seen any of the results to date as I am not directly involved but my personal opinion is that , like all other surveys to date , there will be a wide range of views on the rebranding matter.But at least people will have had an opportunity to express those views if they wish.

While we are on the subject of democracy , are you able to confirm that you have been approached by both the club and Sam Hammam to push the pro-red agenda as much as you can to try and influence the fanbase?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 am

Once people see that avatar the figures are going to drop dramatically.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:06 am

since62 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
since62 wrote:

I think the deadline set for people to give their views is next Monday and the results will be published either that day or the day after.

I haven`t seen any of the results to date as I am not directly involved but my personal opinion is that , like all other surveys to date , there will be a wide range of views on the rebranding matter.But at least people will have had an opportunity to express those views if they wish.

While we are on the subject of democracy , are you able to confirm that you have been approached by both the club and Sam Hammam to push the pro-red agenda as much as you can to try and influence the fanbase?

Of course I can confirm I haven't been asked to push the pro red agenda by any party, when I was invited to the meeting, no one at the club knew how I was going to react, how could they, didn't know myself until the facts were made available to us, could just have easily been dead against it and i'd be doing my bit to oppose it if that's how i felt.
I am all for the investment and whilst not happy about changing colours, like the vast majority of our fans I will accept it, you were at the meeting, isn't that what you witnessed from me.

As for Sam Hammam, like some of the others I had a call after the Thursdays meeting when he heard about the fans protest and asked me are the fans mad, i think he even thought I was part of the protest initially, of course Sam's wants them to invest, but so do all the Cardiff board and the majority of fans, do you reckon he asked Borley and Whiteley to support it because it suits Sam Hammam, or would they support it because it's the best thing for the club.

Unfortunately for you Keith I think it's quite apparent I'm in the large majority camp here, the club and it's survival is the main thing i'm concerned about. It's far more than a shirt colour to me. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

davids wrote:Once people see that avatar the figures are going to drop dramatically.

That is the plan, Mike Morris is sending me a brown envelope to destroy the amount of posts that Annis's site gets. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:02 pm

:lol: :lol:

Averaging about 35 million hits a month Gwyn, thank you for your input. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:41 pm

talking about payment :D :D

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
since62 wrote:

I am NOT a member of the trust but that is democracy, as I see it not a dictatorship