Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO ALL OUR 'JACK' TROLLERS!!!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm

PLEASE your views on the 100 year old song dedicated to your team? :shock: :lol:

Re: TO ALL OUR 'JACK' TROLLERS!!!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

It's called history mate, you've lost all of your history.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm

SCFC wrote:It's called history mate, you've lost all of your history.

Last time I checked it was still there.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm

very true, changing colour of our home shirt and changing the badge as we did a few years back has completely wiped all our history. Infact you aren't even out rivals anymore. :shock: :shock: idiot. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 pm

no jack,its been put in a safe place for a few seasons,THEN we will GRAB it back. CCFC :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 pm

A history you can look back on with pride obviously ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 pm

taffy123 wrote:

no jack,its been put in a safe place for a few seasons,THEN we will GRAB it back. CCFC :ayatollah:

why would cosmetic changes wipe away history. You decorate your house but its still the same house. Nothing to 'grab back'.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Worst are the blatant "double agents" like RoathMagic. Doesn't even try to hide it. Proper boring.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

skybluebird wrote:PLEASE your views on the 100 year old song dedicated to your team? :shock: :lol:

Only a week too late fella , but I still think its better than that ayatolla one you brought out a couple of seasons ago

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 pm

waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:PLEASE your views on the 100 year old song dedicated to your team? :shock: :lol:

Only a week too late fella , but I still think its better than that ayatolla one you brought out a couple of seasons ago

Sorry but you missed the point. It's not about the song but the fact that your fans were described as GAY. Can't be happy shirley (Oops) surely? :oops:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm

taffy123 wrote:

correct :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm guessing your history only goes back to 2001 ?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:

Sorry but you missed the point. It's not about the song but the fact that your fans were described as GAY. Can't be happy shirley (Oops) surely? :oops:

good god man its a song from 100 yrs ago who cares :lol: :lol:
but just for your information gay 100 yrs ago meant happy

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 pm

waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:

HAPPY JACK HAPPY JACK HAPPY JACK...........HAPPY JACK :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 pm

I have no idea what your talking about. :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:32 pm

TheLad wrote:Worst are the blatant "double agents" like RoathMagic. Doesn't even try to hide it. Proper boring.

I think the LA Galaxy one was pretty bad too.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm

shizzle wrote:

an historian has unearthed a 100 yr old song about swansea supporters going to the match and they're gay :o :o

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm

shizzle wrote:

Read the post from Tonteg Bluebird.....Official swansea are gay :shock: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 pm

waddle wrote:
shizzle wrote:

an historian has unearthed a 100 yr old song about swansea supporters going to the match and they're gay :o :o

Piss off Waddle....It's my thread....stop stealing my thunder :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm

skybluebird wrote:
shizzle wrote:

Read the post from Tonteg Bluebird.....Official swansea are gay :shock: :ayatollah:

how can you be "officially" gay ? have you git to sign a contract or something :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
shizzle wrote:

how can you be "officially" gay ? have you git to sign a contract or something :lol:

Stop asking questions that I have NO HOPE of answering :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
shizzle wrote:

I think you have to have consensual sex with a man while sober and enjoy it. That's got to be as official as you can get.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
shizzle wrote:

well stop making stupid statements then :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 pm

waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
shizzle wrote:

well stop making stupid statements then :roll:

Oh Feck you've found me out. :oops: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 pm

:lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

waddle wrote::lol:

I DON'T LIKE YOU.....you obviously can't take a bait ;) :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:03 am

skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:

Well we've got good reasons to be ,have you?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:

Well we've got good reasons to be ,have you?

What good reasons to be gay :o :D

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 am

I think you have to have consensual sex with a man while sober and enjoy it. That's got to be as official as you can get.

Hiding a drunken mistake by any chance? :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 am

And here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yijuowRXiM