Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fleetwood Town sign Jon Parkin

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:19 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18415233
"Football League newcomers Fleetwood Town have signed Jon Parkin after the striker was released by Cardiff City.

The 30-year-old had a year remaining on his contract with the Welsh club but was allowed to leave, having failed to appear for the first team since August.

Parkin had loan spells with Doncaster Rovers, Huddersfield Town and Scunthorpe United last season."

Good luck Beast. :) :ayatollah:

Re: Fleetwood Town sign Jon Parkin

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:26 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83740 Good luck to him :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:26 pm

We must have the most shit buys in the football league, for every decent player we buy, we must get 3 turkeys....

Hopefully we will get a few good quality signings than some if the crap we've recently had over the past few seasons...
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeah we needed another topic on this

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:58 pm

TheLad wrote:Yeah we needed another topic on this

Oh i'm sorry, please forgive me for missing the other post on this topic. I'll just pop out now and jump under a Train. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Miller time wrote:We must have the most shit buys in the football league, for every decent player we buy, we must get 3 turkeys....

Hopefully we will get a few good quality signings than some if the crap we've recently had over the past few seasons...

In his defence he never had a proper chance here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:03 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
TheLad wrote:Yeah we needed another topic on this

Oh i'm sorry, please forgive me for missing the other post on this topic. I'll just pop out now and jump under a Train. :lol:

:D

Just clogging up the forum, I reckon there has been more topics on him tonight than in his entire time here.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Miller time wrote:We must have the most shit buys in the football league, for every decent player we buy, we must get 3 turkeys....

I don't think he could ever make it now at a side pushing for promotion to the Prem though, you can never forget his screamer against Norwich though. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I don't think he could ever make it now at a side pushing for promotion to the Prem though, you can never forget his screamer against Norwich though. :ayatollah:

i liked the guy ! what a goal tho ! :ayatollah: ;)