Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£3,200 FOR PPI NOW

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Some may remember my post saying I'd been texted to say some company had £2908.82p for an accident I'd had and to get it I simply at to reply claim, as I stated I got him flustered and asked him to give me details of this accident, because it must have been so bad it erased my memory totally of the incident, but fire away, tell me about it and send us da money.
Well it was all apologies and excuses and phone down time.

Well blow me, I have just had a text telling me another company has got a cheque for £3,200.00 now for the mis sold PPI that I purchased, KERRCHINGGGG, I have replied and can't wait for the call back, because yet again I have no recollection of ever buying PPI, but mind you, perhaps the accident i was supposedly involved in, did more brain damage than i thought, fingers crossed for me lads, I will buy you all a pint (well most of you. :lol: ) when they pay me out. ;)

Re: £3,200 FOR PPI NOW

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

i just had the same text :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

No text for me but a cheque for £8765.59 arrive from a mis-sold ppi, and I never applied for any refund

WELL IF CARLSBERG DID CHEQUES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Maybe you were both in the same accident :shock:

:lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Maybe you were both in the same accident :shock:

:lol:

I'm quite prepared to say we were. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm

My parents get people phoning them every day about PPI even though they know for a fact they never had any :twisted:

Also some foreign guy phones saying they have something wrong with their computer :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:My parents get people phoning them every day about PPI even though they know for a fact they never had any :twisted:

Also some foreign guy phones saying they have something wrong with their computer :roll:

Are they registered with TPS? Should stop some of the calls, unfortunately not all of them.

The foreign guy about the computer - you should wind him up, talk nonsense and keep him on the phone. It's amusing. He told me I had a virus on my computer so I asked him what I should do - he told me turn on my computer so I told him I had, then I told him it had crashed and it must have been because of the virus - he got his "supervisor" to talk me through a system resume. 37 minutes i kept them on the phone before telling him that it wasn't the computer I was turning on, it was the microwave.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:My parents get people phoning them every day about PPI even though they know for a fact they never had any :twisted:

My uncle keeps getting the same one :evil:

Last time he got it he let him talk through it for twenty minutes then said "This is a scam isn't it" and the phone went dead. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah they are registered with tps but hasn't helped with the PPI :evil:

the computer ones I usually wind up a bit
I always wind them up for a bit,
Them: hi my name is bill (with Indian voice) and I'm from Microsoft, you have a virus
Me: we have a Apple Mac
Them: that's ok we cover them as well
Me: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I had 4600 back yesterday, only told her I had 3000 mind :D