Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

first game of season team will look like this

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 pm

sorry to seem negative as my glass is usually half full not half empty but reading between the lines fo statements coming out of our football club mcphail to be major player for us next season kiss to be big now hes had a season with us to adjust to whats required in the championship and mm saying we might not get the players were after untill after the season starts this is what i predict marshall, mcnoughton, hudson ,taurner, taylor, cowie mcphail whitts gunarson mason miller subs lewis blake kiss conway(if fit)earnshaw gestede and young harris now then thats not too bad to start as they all should be well fit and raring to go but that lot wont get us through the season just like they couldnt do last year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: hope im totally wrong but i got a horrible feeling thats the way its going to be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: first game of season team will look like this

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 pm

And breathe :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 pm

There are more players to come, everything will be fine, squad will be bigger :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:32 pm

maybe, bigger, but ,will ,it ,be, better, :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: .

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:maybe, bigger, but ,will ,it ,be, better, :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: .

yes! Malky wont go about making signings that wont improve the team :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:maybe, bigger, but ,will ,it ,be, better, :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: , :ayatollah: .

Of course it will assuming he buys well with the money available.

I think only 6 of those will start

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 pm

really hope your right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm

U got the message about commas then :) :lol: :lol: