Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIG NEWS

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Excuse the pun, but seriously, Jon Parkin has joined Fleetwood Town. Hoe he does well :ayatollah:

Re: BIG NEWS

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:50 pm

:wav:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Excuse the pun, but seriously, Jon Parkin has joined Fleetwood Town. Hoe he does well :ayatollah:

Hope**

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 pm

KFC won't be happy :|

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Big news for a big man

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 pm

He was on £9,000 a week at City.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Frees up some money for Ozil then

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:13 pm

TheLad wrote:Frees up some money for Ozil then

I don't like using smiles which isn't the :old: or the :shock: but I would love to put down 10 laughing smilies.

Very funny Lad. :old: :old: :old: :old:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:He was on £9,000 a week at City.

9GRAND A WEEk?????? Takes the fukin piss! I'm glad tha fat waste of space is off our books then.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Who negotiated that one? was it DJ or the board? Either way what were they thinking? he doesn't even look like a pro footballer! wonder how much we spent cancelling the 1 year left his contract... would expect something around 50% up front?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm

League 2?! He'll ace that league. Done alright in League 1

The Beast signs for Fleetwood

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Just been released up here that the Beast has signed for league new comers Fleetwood Town , think he could do a decent job there, and ive just told a mate who owns a chippy near the ground to double his fish orders for next season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: The Beast signs for Fleetwood

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Blackpool Blues wrote:Just been released up here that the Beast has signed for league new comers Fleetwood Town , think he could do a decent job there, and ive just told a mate who owns a chippy near the ground to double his fish orders for next season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83740 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Blackpool Blues wrote:Just been released up here that the Beast has signed for league new comers Fleetwood Town , think he could do a decent job there, and ive just told a mate who owns a chippy near the ground to double his fish orders for next season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Has he really?? BREAKING NEWS yeah?? Wow.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Perfect division for him, but £9,000 a week at Cardiff.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Perfect division for him, but £9,000 a week at Cardiff.

Another desperate signing by Dave Jones......I still cant believe we got rid of Ross McCormack :(

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:10 pm

9 grand a week and he couldn't even be bothered to lose weight and get into shape pfft fat kunt I hope he chokes on one of his mc'donalds,

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:12 pm

ohitsdenny wrote:

Who negotiated that one? was it DJ or the board? Either way what were they thinking? he doesn't even look like a pro footballer! wonder how much we spent cancelling the 1 year left his contract... would expect something around 50% up front?

The manager of the KFC outside the ground I imagine.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 pm

He'll probably boss league 2 in all seriousness

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:29 pm

And I bet we had to pay up most of that for this season with his compensations package.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Good old Parkin, my hero, in all seriousness he'll do well in FL2!