Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKETS

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I've yet to renew my seaosn ticket for this season. I've been trying to find out the price for this year on the CCFC website but I can't find anything. Does anyone know what the prices are for the Ninian Stand? Roughly about row Z? Cheers :ayatollah:

Re: SEASON TICKETS

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

The_Ast_1927 wrote:I've yet to renew my seaosn ticket for this season. I've been trying to find out the price for this year on the CCFC website but I can't find anything. Does anyone know what the prices are for the Ninian Stand? Roughly about row Z? Cheers :ayatollah:

Mine is £329 but that's in the wet zone. I think Row Z is £379.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
The_Ast_1927 wrote:I've yet to renew my seaosn ticket for this season. I've been trying to find out the price for this year on the CCFC website but I can't find anything. Does anyone know what the prices are for the Ninian Stand? Roughly about row Z? Cheers :ayatollah:

Mine is £329 but that's in the wet zone. I think Row Z is £379.

Ok, cheers for that mate!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

watch yourself in row z if kenny miller keeps his place next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 am

troobloo3339 wrote:watch yourself in row z if kenny miller keeps his place next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Haha yeah.. Luckily I wasn't in the Family or Canton, otherwise I'd have got hit a few times last season! :ayatollah: