Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The petition I am supposed to have instigated: THE TRUTH.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:30 am

It has been brought to my attention that some fans think I instigated a petition (pro-blue), that according to a post, 'caused the Malaysians to get on track,' whatever that means.

I wish to make it known that I have never put any petition together either blue or red. I have simply added my name to two existing online petitions. No more and no less. See how ruours get about that have no basis in fact. I hope you will take my word on that. If you don't then there's nothing else I can do. Thank you.

StT.

Re: The petition I am supposed to have instigated: THE TRUTH.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 am

What kind of person would make up unfounded rumours on this forum that have no basis in actual fact? Very childish

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 am

I don't understand how so many grown men on this shit get hung up on what some strangers think about them.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:It has been brought to my attention that some fans think I instigated a petition (pro-blue), that according to a post, 'caused the Malaysians to get on track,' whatever that means.

I wish to make it known that I have never put any petition together either blue or red. I have simply added my name to two existing online petitions. No more and no less. See how ruours get about that have no basis in fact. I hope you will take my word on that. If you don't then there's nothing else I can do. Thank you.

StT.

Got to hold my hands up Steve, that's why I said I was confused I seen the post about the petition and it had this not on it which was written by you "In families there are always controversies and differences of opinion etc but what is not open to doubt is that at difficult times, even after these problems we come together stronger and better prepared for the future. TG and VT you you behaved with admiarble restraint and dignity throughout your time with us, even if not all City fans have done the same. You have taught us so much and together we can achieve incredible things. I couldn't imagine a Cardiff City without you and I pray that you will both stick with us.We need you. Keep the faith."

StT.

I got to be honest I though that was the introduction to the petition and you had put it together, you have explained now that this was imply your note and signature on that petition, and whilst it show your support, it obviously wasn't you that started the petition.

Still a bit confused because the above notes don't sound like someone who is against the Malaysians and the action they have taken, but that's not the same as starting the petition, incidentally how did you vote in the CCSC vote regarding the changes.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

The Douce wrote:I don't understand how so many grown men on this shit get hung up on what some strangers think about them.

why do you worry about what strangers think about what strangers think about them ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:It has been brought to my attention that some fans think I instigated a petition (pro-blue), that according to a post, 'caused the Malaysians to get on track,' whatever that means.

StT.

Got to hold my hands up Steve, that's why I said I was confused I seen the post about the petition and it had this not on it which was written by you "In families there are always controversies and differences of opinion etc but what is not open to doubt is that at difficult times, even after these problems we come together stronger and better prepared for the future. TG and VT you you behaved with admiarble restraint and dignity throughout your time with us, even if not all City fans have done the same. You have taught us so much and together we can achieve incredible things. I couldn't imagine a Cardiff City without you and I pray that you will both stick with us.We need you. Keep the faith."

StT.

I got to be honest I though that was the introduction to the petition and you had put it together, you have explained now that this was imply your note and signature on that petition, and whilst it show your support, it obviously wasn't you that started the petition.

Still a bit confused because the above notes don't sound like someone who is against the Malaysians and the action they have taken, but that's not the same as starting the petition, incidentally how did you vote in the CCSC vote regarding the changes.

Gwyn, I tahnk you for your post on this matter. It really does mean a lot to me that you have said what you have now said. What I posted on this site re the petition is what I felt. I own up to that.

My honest position on this whole sordid matter (ie the rebranding) is this, Gwyn:
1) I am not against the Malaysians; in fact I have had a very good relationship with TG. After every game I send TG photos I have taken at games.
2) I am not against them as people at all. They have to be commended for what I they have done. I thank them sincerely for it and trust them no ill.
3) My position has always been from a matter of principle and never against the personalities involved. On that principle, as a Christian, I am saddened that they seem to think that superstition (red and the dragon thing; and sprinkling rice) is the way to go rather than embracing our heritage. It's what's inside the shirt and not the changing the colour of the shirt that brings success.
4) I recognise that people have diiferent views on this issue, some for and some against, as do my friends, but we are still friends and always will be. It is sad some people who have had friends are now cast aside.
5) I have never been against you, only the events as they unfolded
6) While we clearly are on different ends of the spectrum on this:
- my feelings are based on the fact that I'm a traditionalist
- not that I'm against you, the Malaysians or anybody else as a person
7) I will always think that the red kit and the dragon badge lack any semblance of class. That is a principle and not because the Malaysians have brought it forward.

Though I'm a blue shirted and bluebird crested City fan, I reserve the right to say and write that; we do live in a free society. But I trust that I'll never go about attacking people as people; it's the principle of the issue that matters to me. I really do hope that my friendships will embrace all factions of City support.

StT.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

waddle wrote:
The Douce wrote:I don't understand how so many grown men on this shit get hung up on what some strangers think about them.

why do you worry about what strangers think about what strangers think about them ;)

I don't worry I said I don't understand.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:
Gwyn, I tahnk you for your post on this matter. It really does mean a lot to me that you have said what you have now said. What I posted on this site re the petition is what I felt. I own up to that.

My honest position on this whole sordid matter (ie the rebranding) is this, Gwyn:
1) I am not against the Malaysians; in fact I have had a very good relationship with TG. After every game I send TG photos I have taken at games.
2) I am not against them as people at all. They have to be commended for what I they have done. I thank them sincerely for it and trust them no ill.
3) My position has always been from a matter of principle and never against the personalities involved. On that principle, as a Christian, I am saddened that they seem to think that superstition (red and the dragon thing; and sprinkling rice) is the way to go rather than embracing our heritage. It's what's inside the shirt and not the changing the colour of the shirt that brings success.
4) I recognise that people have diiferent views on this issue, some for and some against, as do my friends, but we are still friends and always will be. It is sad some people who have had friends are now cast aside.
7) I will always think that the red kit and the dragon badge lack any semblance of class. That is a principle and not because the Malaysians have brought it forward.

Though I'm a blue shirted and bluebird crested City fan, I reserve the right to say and write that; we do live in a free society. But I trust that I'll never go about attacking people as people; it's the principle of the issue that matters to me. I really do hope that my friendships will embrace all factions of City support.

StT.

Amen... :P

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 pm

waddle wrote:

:lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

StT.

StT.

StT.

So I take it you voted no for the changes when the CCSC poll took place? 8-)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:02 pm

StT.

Stop fussing. No one cares.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

StT.

Amen... :P

Amen, is a sign that you agree with what has been said or written. Thank you, Tony your agreement was much appreciated.

StT.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

think it might of been started by harry rednapps pr team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: