Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you rather lose mates than

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 am

Would you rather argue with your good mate's over the colour change/ rebranding., and fall out with them??? or would you stick to your guns and say f**k them????

Re: Would you rather lose mates than

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:07 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Would you rather argue with your good mate's over the colour change/ rebranding., and fall out with them??? or would you stick to your guns and say f**k them????

baz hopefully this wont break friendships,whatever this meens to people having a GOOD friend is so much more important :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 am

Its only a colour

Non league or premiership ?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 am

Krabb i have already seen it, there has been a lot of stirring going on but what i can see there seems to be a minority who are anti malaysian, and then a minority who are totally anti blue, but i think every city fan does not want red but will accept it for investmant

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Its only a colour

Non league or premiership ?

whasssuuuup budgie boy :D

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 am

Basil my fishy freind - I'd love to watch my Redbirds in the premiership ......Fed up of the lower divisions

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 am

Are people falling out with friends over it :shock:
I never even thought about it like that but me and my mates have always been able to have a difference of opinion without falling out over things and a kit colour change certainly won't change that.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

2blue2handle wrote:Are people falling out with friends over it :shock:
I never even thought about it like that but me and my mates have always been able to have a difference of opinion without falling out over things and a kit colour change certainly won't change that.

I agree Luke, if people are falling out with their friends over this re-branding, then they're taking the situation too seriously IMO! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

Overthemoon wrote:

I agree Luke, if people are falling out with their friends over this re-branding, then they're taking the situation too seriously IMO! :ayatollah:

Fall out with friends, no problem, I would fall out with my brother if he did anything to jeopardise my football club and that's the truth, some things are worth fighting for. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Fall out with friends, no problem, I would fall out with my brother if he did anything to jeopardise my football club and that's the truth, some things are worth fighting for. :ayatollah:

I've lost a good couple of wives over my love for the club, so the odd friend is f**k all. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

I'm forever arguing with my brother over Cardiff, as he only reads about us in the papers, or watches us when we're on the tv and then gives me his informed opinion(s)!

It does my head in when people give their informed opinions on the club, when they don't even go to the fecking games! :x :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 am

People fall out over all sorts of things.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 am

llangainbluebird wrote:People fall out over all sorts of things.

That wasn't the question though! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:05 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Would you rather argue with your good mate's over the colour change/ rebranding., and fall out with them??? or would you stick to your guns and say f**k them????

If you bust up just over a colour for a football team, the friendship cant be that strong.

I posted this ti Annis a few days ago, and its so true. This is what my Dad said to me about friends.

My dad once ask me, Roy where are you off now ? , to one of my friends houese I said.
Come here son ( Said my dad) let me tell you this, IF at the end of your life you can lay on your death bed and look back on your life and truly say that you had 1 friend in life , you will be a VERY, lucky man!!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 am

To answer the question! Of my three best mates who regularly go to games;

1. I'm never going to another game!

2. Not bothered, as long as the owners put in some serious cash.

3. I would rather be in the Conference than be a billionaire's plaything.

Have not fallen out with any of them. Respect their views. Two from Cardiff, one from Ponty.

My own view is slightly different from all three above. Just shows how messy this all is.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 pm

f**k off prick!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

milly44 wrote:

f**k off prick!

:lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:People fall out over all sorts of things.

That wasn't the question though! :ayatollah:

Who gives a shit?!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

:lol:
milly44 wrote:

f**k off prick!