Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this messageboard

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

wow, not been on it since season ended.... literally nothing about football. Some lad called Gwyn being an absolute ball ache by the looks of it, feel sorry for people on here who actually want to chat football.

Re: this messageboard

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

cecilccfc wrote:wow, not been on it since season ended.... literally nothing about football. Some lad called Gwyn being an absolute ball ache by the looks of it, feel sorry for people on here who actually want to chat football.

:ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah its awful. Wish people would stop being such bores and talk about the euros, anything, even politics, just something else than RED.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

cecilccfc wrote:wow, not been on it since season ended.... literally nothing about football. Some lad called Gwyn being an absolute ball ache by the looks of it, feel sorry for people on here who actually want to chat football.

Oh it's been fun :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

whats happened lad? Its so embarrassing, so glad the players dont look on here

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm just trying to ignore anything to do with devilish colours.

If there's a topic about the Euros then I'm all over it :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

cecilccfc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Some do I think.
I think any messageboard of any club that failed in the play offs so disappointment was top of the agenda, then we're told the colours and badge was changing its bound to be a little tense shall we say.

All not lost though, badge could still change and new players on their way in soon seeing as MM has loads of ££££££££'s

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:35 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Some do I think.
I think any messageboard of any club that failed in the play offs so disappointment was top of the agenda, then we're told the colours and badge was changing its bound to be a little tense shall we say.

All not lost though, badge could still change and new players on their way in soon seeing as MM has loads of ££££££££'s

agreed, be good to get some more names in. well im going away with one of the lads on thursday and I can tell you he does'nt look on this board lad! ha

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 pm

cecilccfc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Some do I think.

agreed, be good to get some more names in. well im going away with one of the lads on thursday and I can tell you he does'nt look on this board lad! ha

Who's that then?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm

maybe one or two do mate, ive not come across any that do mind.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

it may have escaped your attention cecil but the club is about to go into the biggest transformation in its entire history. The story has made national newspapers. tv stations and football msg boards all over the country and beyond. Its going to get discussed.

Anyway what you reckon on our new goalie?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

jama wrote:

it may have escaped your attention cecil but the club is about to go into the biggest transformation in its entire history. The story has made national newspapers. tv stations and football msg boards all over the country and beyond. Its going to get discussed.

Anyway what you reckon on our new goalie?

decent banter that mate, haha! looks a good prospect pal

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm

"decent banter that"

Can't stand that. "LOL mates such BANTAH!11!"

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 pm

TheLad wrote:"decent banter that"

Can't stand that. "LOL mates such BANTAH!11!"

poor banter that lad

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 pm

;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 am

its all "we dont like red or my books are half price !!!!" :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 pm

bozzer64 wrote:

:lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:31 pm

The_Ast_1927 wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:

:lol:

he written a book or something? HA