Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Very interesting read/any comments ?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
super kev legend wrote:Great blog. This whole affair makes me so sad, still can't believe the majority are just going along with this.

:(

It'll sink in soon enough!

When you consider that there's approximately 50 fans (http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31168592/) who've asked for their money back so far out of 16,000 plus season ticket holders, then you'll have to realise that those who are against the re-brand totally, are way in the minority! :ayatollah:

You wish :lol:

Evidence that I am wrong? :?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 am

Overthemoon wrote:
super kev legend wrote:Great blog. This whole affair makes me so sad, still can't believe the majority are just going along with this.

:(

It'll sink in soon enough!

When you consider that there's approximately 50 fans (http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31168592/) who've asked for their money back so far out of 16,000 plus season ticket holders, then you'll have to realise that those who are against the re-brand totally, are way in the minority! :ayatollah:

More people will prob ask for a refund now just to go to the meeting :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:http://bigtakeovercc.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/wednesday-june-6th-2012-the-day-my-football-club-died/

I find this part 'interesting' Annis,

"It emerged recently that other so-called ”fan leaders” who run supporters groups, do travel coaches, run certain message boards and so on, didn’t mind some kind of rebranding for the promise of money, altering our identity along the way, with no care for what it really means."

I thought that many of the 'fans leaders' who run message boards and do travel coaches were vehemently against the change. I hastenly add I am pro-investment but hate the idea of going red but is it fair that you along with others have been categorised in the way this opioniated report depicts?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 am

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://bigtakeovercc.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/wednesday-june-6th-2012-the-day-my-football-club-died/

"It emerged recently that other so-called ”fan leaders” who run supporters groups, do travel coaches, run certain message boards and so on, didn’t mind some kind of rebranding for the promise of money, altering our identity along the way, with no care for what it really means."

I thought that many of the 'fans leaders' who run message boards and do travel coaches were vehemently against the change. I hastenly add I am pro-investment but hate the idea of going red but is it fair that you along with others have been categorised in the way this opioniated report depicts?

It isn't fair Carl because being pragmatic about this rebranding thing is a long way from being pro-red but unfortunately on internet messageboards or personal blogs it's not easy to get that point across.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

His article is spot on and sums up my feelings also. Well written article

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 am

just look at the comments underneath, lads from all over this country and europe cant believe whats going on

and our own supporters are loving it

i used to be so proud to support this club, not any more

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 pm

make that 51 fans. enough is enough!! :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:37 pm

moggs1306 wrote:make that 51 fans. enough is enough!! :roll: :roll:

Its well over 90 odd now.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Carl, some of us are against it and strongly against it, but I'm not a fans leader. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I'm sure it is Annis. (90 Not including all the old timers and others that don't use forum's or poll's)

I worked out how much i have spent over the year's and it's in the thousand's and I would have been quite happy to keep spending money down there if everything was the same but unfortunately my team has been cut to pieces by its owners.(changing us to RED on a whim) there's no proof that it do f**k all for us, maybe we'll get the 100 million, but then again maybe we were suppose to be playing in BLUE this season. f*cking LIARS!!! :evil: :evil:

Love the Bluebirds!!! HATE THIS RED NONSENSE :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

i will be there for the first game where i will make my protest. RED SCUM!!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 pm

moggs1306 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm sure it is Annis. (90 Not including all the old timers and others that don't use forum's or poll's)

I worked out how much i have spent over the year's and it's in the thousand's and I would have been quite happy to keep spending money down there if everything was the same but unfortunately my team has been cut to pieces by its owners.(changing us to RED on a whim) there's no proof that it do f**k all for us, maybe we'll get the 100 million, but then again maybe we were suppose to be playing in BLUE this season. f*cking LIARS!!! :evil: :evil:

Moggs, its hurting/breaking me what they have done to us so far, but I have to keep going, anymore lies though, then I might call it a day.

I have pm u something important. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Moggs, its hurting/breaking me what they have done to us so far, but I have to keep going, anymore lies though, then I might call it a day.

Thanks Annis,

My blood is boiling and i stated above i would make a protest at the first game, by this I mean a peaceful protest I would never be violent to another fan for having a different opinions to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:45 pm

moggs1306 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks Annis,

My blood is boiling and i stated above i would make a protest at the first game, by this I mean a peaceful protest I would never be violent to another fan for having a different opinions to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm

I read here occaisionally, used to post - but to be honest the views of what seems to be the majority of Cardiff City fans has put me off caring what the majority of you have to say. The whole situation just leaves me gutted. Sadly, As said twice in this thread, im obviously in the minority so who gives a shit what I think....

Thanks for the good words though, to those that agree of course. Wondered where all the CCFC fan comments started coming from, nice to know I'm not alone in this. And to Carl/Annis, that blog was written in an hour of anger on the night the new kits were announced, and to be honest, I have no time for anyone who supports any kind of rebranding of our club... so if you do, well you know where I stand. It wasn't aimed at anyone on here though. The trust more than anyone! (and that prick Tony Jefferies)

Enjoy next season, I'm going to take in the non-league and save my money for a team I was to see play in red with a dragon crest. :ayatollah: