Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Looks like its Laudrup

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 am

swansealad69 wrote:Murphy u are 1bitter little tinker fair play.
It must be difficult to be a red dragon?watching the so called second clyb from wales do so well and yet u are in such shit and losing your history for the sake of a few mill that we have got..
You are a joke of a club and half u fans are sell out shit ags with ni pride.

:lol: looks like i made the mong bite again :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 am

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Wigan, Leicester yeah you're right there. Least you recognise it fair play. First sign of humility from any of you and your little chums. Anyway its too easy and I'm bored now. It's been a pleasure. Looking forward too seeing how your 3rd (4th, 5th, 6th?) choice gets on :lol: :ayatollah:

Wigan were in the Prem while we we at your lowly level so no brainer.

Leicester were offering to take Sousa off our hands and pay us when we wanted shot of him so no brainer.

Liverpool pay us £7m for Rodgers so no brainer.

Now it looks like we're getting Michael Laudrup.

Tell me again, how are we doing? :lol:

Hey you were the one who said they went to bigger clubs, I was just agreeing with you :lol:
Very touchy indeed. You're gutted that you said it, did my job for me. It's what I meant by too easy :lol:

Old Laudrup was well down your shopping list and his cv isn't exactly stunning is it? Great player in the 90s, great manager though, really? You're just dreaming about the name, like you did with Sousa who was also a great player. So how good was Brenda as a player, or Martinez? Think before you make yourself look even sillier......

Aye, winning the double as a manager in Denmark and getting Getafe to the final of the Copa del Ray and quarters of the Europa League and having a 47% win rate as a manager is really shit :lol:

so he won the double of the danish league(which is nothing). got to final of spanish cup and quarters of europa league. lets not forget he was sacked at spartek moscow after 7 months. nothing impressive there. you should have gone for holloway, but saying that, would he have left blackpool for a smaller club?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 am

murphy wrote:
It must be difficult to be a red dragon?watching the so called second clyb from wales do so well and yet u are in such shit and losing your history for the sake of a few mill that we have got..

you reckon you got a bite but you don't disagree with anything he's said , pulling the old oh i got a bite routine when you've nothing to reply with is laughable , as is you're bitterness :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 am

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

you reckon you got a bite but you don't disagree with anything he's said , pulling the old oh i got a bite routine when you've nothing to reply with is laughable , as is you're bitterness :lol:

Innit.His mate Carpet Diaper is worse.Reckons he's toying with us like a little puppy dog :? The think is he actually thinks he is :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 am

6 bysedd wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

Innit.His mate Carpet Diaper is worse.Reckons he's toying with us like a little puppy dog :? The think is he actually thinks he is :lol:

to be honest i think he's alright , he'll even argue when he knows he's wrong but to be fair he's always got an answer , even though it's mostly bollocks ;)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 am

6 bysedd wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

Ooh names now how long did that take you. Very very clever though so be proud. And you lot haven't bitten? You can't even see it can you? Love the way you all encourage each other though. That way you must be right :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 pm

waddle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

to be honest i think he's alright , he'll even argue when he knows he's wrong but to be fair he's always got an answer , even though it's mostly bollocks ;)

Alright wads. I'll take that ad a compliment :D

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 pm

waddle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

He's alright.Reminds me of a carrot chunk amongst a collection of turds.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
waddle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

He's alright.Reminds me of a carrot chunk amongst a collection of turds.

You mean like gylfi last season?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:43 pm

waddle wrote:
murphy wrote:

i disagree with about 99% of the bullshit he has ever written. most of it ain't worth replying too, just laughable. swansealad's got to be one of the most cardiff obsessed, bitter, deluded, thickest mongs in swansea and thats saying something. i'll give you credit waddle, your not as bad. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 pm

If Laudrup turns into a bellend at Swansea it will be awful. Arguably better than Zidane. He has ego problems too, walked out on Denmark in 1992 because he felt they were too defensive. Ego and poor judgement. Lord Huw's appointments slipping? ;)

Oh and don't go "OMGZ WORLD CLASS PLAYA!". Look at Maradona's and Mourinho's playing careers. Look at their managerial careers.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm

I remember the piss takes from you lot when we appointed Martinez and Rogers. If its ok with you lot I would rather trust the judgement of our board than those of a few beauts on here.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:19 pm

jackf wrote:I remember the piss takes from you lot when we appointed Martinez and Rogers. If its ok with you lot I would rather trust the judgement of our board than those of a few beauts on here.

Why is the thread even on here? By the way what kind of players were Brenda and Martinez? That's kind of the point some are trying to make, great players don't necessarily make great managers. Time will tell so shall we end this boredom?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:I remember the piss takes from you lot when we appointed Martinez and Rogers. If its ok with you lot I would rather trust the judgement of our board than those of a few beauts on here.

Why is the thread even on here? By the way what kind of players were Brenda and Martinez? That's kind of the point some are trying to make, great players don't necessarily make great managers. Time will tell so shall we end this boredom?

martinez played for swans and wigan when they were both lower league so its safe to say he weren't great. never heard of brendan as a player, but your right, most great players don't do it at management.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

f**k off on your own board jack and throw insults to your own lot you f*cking clown

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 pm

If the jacks are honest, no matter who they appoint, they are gutted to lose there manager, and last seasons most influential player Gilfi, and one of the other most influential players Caulker, that is one hell of a hole to fill, and I honestly don't think Laudrup will be the answer.

Add to that the fact that a lot of the players like Williams and Allen, will feel they are too good for Swansea now, and a couple of loses and you will have real problems, you can come on here trying to gloat as much as you like, but I would be extremely worried if I was in your shoes........

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm

murphy wrote:so he won the double of the danish league(which is nothing). got to final of spanish cup and quarters of europa league. lets not forget he was sacked at spartek moscow after 7 months. nothing impressive there. you should have gone for holloway, but saying that, would he have left blackpool for a smaller club?

Ok so there's Laudrup:

Danish League Winner,
Danish League Runners Up (x3),
Danish Cup Winners (x2)
Danish League Cup Winners (x2)
UEFA Cup Last 64

UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Copa Del Ray Final

Then there's Holloway:

Nationwide Division 2 play-off runner-up (2003), Nationwide Division 2 runner-up (2004), nPower Championship play-off winner (2011)

There's no real comparison. Laudrup clearly has a better C/V, and how you can call the Danish Superliga a poor standard of football is absurd really. It is a high standard of football and is a much higher standard of football then the Championship, which is where Holloway and Rodgers spent most of their careers as a manager. He transformed them to a side competing for the title every season and is their most succesful manager of recent years.

If we were to get Holloway then you'd give us a lot of stick for it, your simply jealous that your unable to attract managers of this ilk.

If you needed convicing that he's a good manager, then why was he offered the Atletico Madrid job? (turned the job down as he didn't have trust or faith in the owners of the club and how the club was run) Why was on the shortlist for the Barca job? Why are pretty much all of Liverpool fans on their forum confused to why they paid £7 million for Rodgers when Laudrup was the majority of their fans favourite?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:30 pm

SCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:so he won the double of the danish league(which is nothing). got to final of spanish cup and quarters of europa league. lets not forget he was sacked at spartek moscow after 7 months. nothing impressive there. you should have gone for holloway, but saying that, would he have left blackpool for a smaller club?

Ok so there's Laudrup:

Danish League Winner,
Danish Cup Winners (x2)
UEFA Cup Last 64

UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Copa Del Ray Final

Then there's Holloway:

Nationwide Division 2 play-off runner-up (2003), Nationwide Division 2 runner-up (2004), nPower Championship play-off winner (2011)

There's no real comparison. Laudrup clearly has a better C/V, and how you can call the Danish Superliga a poor standard of football is absurd really. It is a high standard of football and is a much higher standard of football then the Championship, which is where Holloway and Rodgers spent most of their careers as a manager. He transformed them to a side competing for the title every season and is their most succesful manager of recent years.

If we were to get Holloway then you'd give us a lot of stick for it, your simply jealous that your unable to attract managers of this ilk.

If you needed convicing that he's a good manager, then why was he offered the Atletico Madrid job? (turned the job down as he didn't have trust or faith in the owners of the club and how the club was run) Why was on the shortlist for the Barca job? Why are pretty much all of Liverpool fans on their forum confused to why they paid £7 million for Rodgers when Laudrup was the majority of their fans favourite?

Fair play most of that was nonsense. Bet it took you ages to write as well. Reckon you're trying to convince yourself more than us :lol:
Let it go, time will tell

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm

SCFC wrote:

Ok so there's Laudrup:

Danish League Winner,
Danish Cup Winners (x2)
UEFA Cup Last 64

UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Copa Del Ray Final

Literally a worse CV than Woy.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

SCFC wrote:

Ok so there's Laudrup:

Danish League Winner,
Danish Cup Winners (x2)
UEFA Cup Last 64

UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Copa Del Ray Final

Then there's Holloway:

danish football is rubbish, only brondby and copenhagen are decent, the rest are probably scottish league standard. liverpool fans wanted laudrup? first i've heard and i follow liverpool forums. us jealous of laudrup and holloway? don't think so pal, holloways a great manager, not sure about laudrup, but give me malky over them pair any day. now take your nonsence elsewere theres a good mong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

TheLad wrote:
SCFC wrote:

Ok so there's Laudrup:

Danish League Winner,
Danish Cup Winners (x2)
UEFA Cup Last 64

UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Copa Del Ray Final

Literally a worse CV than Woy.

the idiot thinks denmarks a good league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 pm

SCFC wrote:

Ok so there's Laudrup:

Danish League Winner,
Danish Cup Winners (x2)
UEFA Cup Last 64

UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Copa Del Ray Final

Then there's Holloway:

Won the Danish league and finished runner up with a team that han't finished outside the top 2 since 1994. That's like coming second in the SPL as Rangers.

Got to the Copa Del Rey final. A competition that's treated about as seriously as the Johnstone Paint trophy with even the lower league clubs entering it send their reserve teams out, even in latter rounds.

Took a Mallorca side to narrowly avoiding relegation. After he left they challenge for a Europa league spot and narrowly miss out purely because they had the misfortune of playing Real Madrid last game of the season. While he was manager of Mallorca he went on a season's worth of games spread over two seasons that had it been a single season would have seen his side relegated.

Show me the success please?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Big gamble in my opinion. But so have our last three managers and i have faith in our board to appoint the correct man.

Only time will tell.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:50 pm

shizzle wrote:Big gamble in my opinion. But so have our last three managers and i have faith in our board to appoint the correct man.

Only time will tell.

honest jack ^^^^

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Bluebina wrote:If the jacks are honest, no matter who they appoint, they are gutted to lose there manager, and last seasons most influential player Gilfi, and one of the other most influential players Caulker, that is one hell of a hole to fill, and I honestly don't think Laudrup will be the answer.

Add to that the fact that a lot of the players like Williams and Allen, will feel they are too good for Swansea now, and a couple of loses and you will have real problems, you can come on here trying to gloat as much as you like, but I would be extremely worried if I was in your shoes........

Is any sensible jack going to reply to this???

You have a big hole to fill agreed, can a new manager fill them, Brenda bought well in January, Borini (on the bench for Italy the other night) last year and Gilfi this year.

I reckon Laudrup will try for more high profile and expensive players, but will they be as good and will they upset the others???

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:If the jacks are honest, no matter who they appoint, they are gutted to lose there manager, and last seasons most influential player Gilfi, and one of the other most influential players Caulker, that is one hell of a hole to fill, and I honestly don't think Laudrup will be the answer.

You have a big hole to fill agreed, can a new manager fill them, Brenda bought well in January, Borini (on the bench for Italy the other night) last year and Gilfi this year.

I reckon Laudrup will try for more high profile and expensive players, but will they be as good and will they upset the others???

There is going to be rebuilding work to be done, obviously, and as i say, time will tell.

It's pointless me speculated over the future, because to tell you the truth i know little about the guy's management ability/style etc. Although, i am sure that he has been appointed because he will keep a certain continuity to the club which is vitally important.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Bluebina wrote:

i would have replied immediately but as soon as i read this i dived in the car and went down the liberty to try and get a refund on my season ticket , i didn't realise how desperate our position was and i for one am devestated !!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:21 pm

shizzle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

There is going to be rebuilding work to be done, obviously, and as i say, time will tell.

It's pointless me speculated over the future, because to tell you the truth i know little about the guy's management ability/style etc. Although, i am sure that he has been appointed because he will keep a certain continuity to the club which is vitally important.

Good on ya shizzle, at last a decent post from your lot