Re: Looks like its Laudrup

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7809628/

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... 11232.html

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 pm

BadaBing wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Murphy u are 1bitter little tinker fair play.
It must be difficult to be a red dragon?watching the so called second clyb from wales do so well and yet u are in such shit and losing your history for the sake of a few mill that we have got..
You are a joke of a club and half u fans are sell out shit ags with ni pride.

Is ni pride related to northern Ireland? And just was is "ags"? Getting a little worked up there it seems. Brenda still a sore subject? :lol: :lol:

I was sore at first then 7 million compo made me heel very quickly ;)

Tut tut, all about the money is it? Hypocrite alert. For you mind short term gain, long term pain :lol: :ayatollah:

And did you mean heal?
Last edited by Carpe Diem on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7809628/

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... 11232.html

Third choice at best then :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
It must be difficult to be a red dragon?watching the so called second clyb from wales do so well and yet u are in such shit and losing your history for the sake of a few mill that we have got..

Is ni pride related to northern Ireland? And just was is "ags"? Getting a little worked up there it seems. Brenda still a sore subject? :lol: :lol:

Tut tut, all about the money is it? Hypocrite alert. For you mind short term gain, long term pain :lol: :ayatollah:

How have Huw's appointments been so far?? :mrgreen:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You tell me. Have you calmed down now? He gets it so right they can't wait to leave. Sousa was my favourite though or was he awesome as well?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You tell me. Have you calmed down now? He gets it so right they can't wait to leave. Sousa was my favourite though or was he awesome as well?

Well every one has left us in a higher position then when they took over.

Funnily enough, there are bigger clubs out there than us than who are able to tempt successful managers away. We then seem to replace them with managers who do even better.

Meanwhile, you lot..........

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Well every one has left us in a higher position then when they took over.

Funnily enough, there are bigger clubs out there than us than who are able to tempt successful managers away. We then seem to replace them with managers who do even better.

Meanwhile, you lot..........[/quote]

Wigan, Leicester yeah you're right there. Least you recognise it fair play. First sign of humility from any of you and your little chums. Anyway its too easy and I'm bored now. It's been a pleasure. Looking forward too seeing how your 3rd (4th, 5th, 6th?) choice gets on :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Just a little club but has clearly brought in the biggest name that wales has EVER had?small club ??
You f*cking cock .
I think you will be playing in green soon?with envy.
Lol at the red dragons.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to remarks on my education..

you are so big no one except ex player wants go there, you cant even count ffs short list of 2 but only 1 name on it! :lol:
and so great at playing like barca you cant even keep manager! 3 in 4 seasons very careless dont you think??? :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Wigan, Leicester yeah you're right there. Least you recognise it fair play. First sign of humility from any of you and your little chums. Anyway its too easy and I'm bored now. It's been a pleasure. Looking forward too seeing how your 3rd (4th, 5th, 6th?) choice gets on :lol: :ayatollah:

Wigan were in the Prem while we we at your lowly level so no brainer.

Leicester were offering to take Sousa off our hands and pay us when we wanted shot of him so no brainer.

Liverpool pay us £7m for Rodgers so no brainer.

Now it looks like we're getting Michael Laudrup.

Tell me again, how are we doing? :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Just a little club but has clearly brought in the biggest name that wales has EVER had?small club ??
You f*cking cock .

you are so big no one except ex player wants go there, you cant even count ffs short list of 2 but only 1 name on it! :lol:
and so great at playing like barca you cant even keep manager! 3 in 4 seasons very careless dont you think??? :lol:

Be gentle with him PA, he's a bit dull really (brains and personality). I'll leave you to chew him up :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Leicester were offering to take Sousa off our hands and pay us when we wanted shot of him so no brainer.

well dont know as season hasnt started! :lol: as for managers well 3 in 4yrs is fantastic dont you think> short list of 2 but only 1 name on list ? and ex player very experienced man dont you think? you are so good no one applied except him all others were just rumours ? :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I presume that you actually meant to say "heal". :roll:

Fantastic education system you must have in Swansea if you & Swansealout are the norm.
Last edited by BorderBlue on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

well dont know as season hasnt started! :lol: as for managers well 3 in 4yrs is fantastic dont you think> short list of 2 but only 1 name on list ? and ex player very experienced man dont you think? you are so good no one applied except him all others were just rumours ? :lol:

Try again :thumbup:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Laudrup, he'll be off within the year, just like at every other club he's managed.

Mentally weak. Can't take criticism either, so don't get on his back FFS. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

mmmm no idea as season hasnt started! as for managers well not doing to well are you> 3 in 4yrs even though you play like barca! :lol: short list of 2 but only 1 on list! :lol: and only ex player applied! :lol: all rest were just rumours! :lol: so say you doing well for swansea city! :D :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

mmmm no idea as season hasnt started! as for managers well not doing to well are you> 3 in 4yrs even though you play like barca! :lol: short list of 2 but only 1 on list! :lol: and only ex player applied! :lol: all rest were just rumours! :lol: so say you doing well for swansea city! :D :lol:

Not doing well? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Hey you were the one who said they went to bigger clubs, I was just agreeing with you :lol:
Very touchy indeed. You're gutted that you said it, did my job for me. It's what I meant by too easy :lol:

Old Laudrup was well down your shopping list and his cv isn't exactly stunning is it? Great player in the 90s, great manager though, really? You're just dreaming about the name, like you did with Sousa who was also a great player. So how good was Brenda as a player, or Martinez? Think before you make yourself look even sillier......

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:05 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

like said not with managers as pointed out , how can you say thats doing well? must be swansea fan to think having 43 managers in 4yrs and only have man with no experience as only applicant? thats doing well ffs you must be swans fan to believe that is doing well! :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Hey you were the one who said they went to bigger clubs, I was just agreeing with you :lol:
Very touchy indeed. You're gutted that you said it, did my job for me. It's what I meant by too easy :lol:

Old Laudrup was well down your shopping list and his cv isn't exactly stunning is it? Great player in the 90s, great manager though, really? You're just dreaming about the name, like you did with Sousa who was also a great player. So how good was Brenda as a player, or Martinez? Think before you make yourself look even sillier......

Aye, winning the double as a manager in Denmark and getting Getafe to the final of the Copa del Ray and quarters of the Europa League and having a 47% win rate as a manager is really shit :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

like said notu with managers as pointed out , how can you say thats doing well? must be swansea fan to think having 43 managers in 4yrs and only have man with no experience as only applicant? thats doing well ffs you must be swans fan to believe that is doing well! :lol:

Your criteria seems to be length of service rather than results and success.

On that basis I expect Malky to be with you for many years :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Aye, winning the double as a manager in Denmark and getting Getafe to the final of the Copa del Ray and quarters of the Europa League and having a 47% win rate as a manager is really shit :lol:

Danish league? Really? Wow? Otherwise a couple of good cup runs and the top clubs having been queuing up for him :shock: . To be fair he always seems to be at struggling unfashionable clubs before walking out on them after a short spell so seems perfect for you next season. I'm going to enjoy this :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Danish league? Really? Wow? Otherwise a couple of good cup runs and the top clubs having been queuing up for him. To be fair he always seems to be at struggling unfashionable clubs before walking out on them after a short spell so seems perfect for you next season. I'm going to enjoy this :lol:

And of course, next season I will be quoting that.

Always underestimate us. We love it. :mrgreen:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Danish league? Really? Wow? Otherwise a couple of good cup runs and the top clubs having been queuing up for him :shock: . To be fair he always seems to be at struggling unfashionable clubs before walking out on them after a short spell so seems perfect for you next season. I'm going to enjoy this :lol:

dont you know they are over the moon someone wanted to go to swansea as que for job was so long they thought it was people at job centre signing on! :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Danish league? Really? Wow? Otherwise a couple of good cup runs and the top clubs having been queuing up for him. To be fair he always seems to be at struggling unfashionable clubs before walking out on them after a short spell so seems perfect for you next season. I'm going to enjoy this :lol:

Yeah you seem that type :geek:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Oh and if you do quote anything, get the spelling right, eh?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

The Danish League, with teams and players stronger than your own. The standard of football is higher than that in the Championship, and your ignorance to quality there is unbelievable really.

He led Brondby to their most succesful spell in recent years making the names of players like Johan Elmander and Daniel Agger. He also progressed to the knock out stages of the UEFA Cup with Brondby, showing the quality of the division, and beat Schalke over 2 legs in the UEFA Cup. Won the Danish League, four domestic Danish cups and finished Danish League runner up three times in four seasons.

Getafe, led them to their most succesful season of their history. UEFA Cup quarter final, Copa Del Ray final.

Spartak Moscow, the only really blip on his C/V. Took a side that was finishing 2nd to a side around mid table before being sacked with out being given much time to turn things around.

Mallorca, did well keeping them up in La Liga despite money troubles. Resigned after his assistant was sacked, last week it was shown that it was an unlawful sacking by Mallorca.

Now are those clubs mediocre? No.
Has he been struggling every season for survival? No, he's struggled for survival in 1 of his 7 seasons as a manager.

The only reason we are getting him is due to the people running Mallorca, he didn't like how they were running their club and felt betrayed by them when they sacked his assistant. He was in talks to join Atletico Madrid, but turned them down due to the people running the club whilst on the other hand he'll be open to a move to us due to people like Huw Jenkins.

How you can say Laudrup hasn't got a particularly impressive C.V is bizarre. He's overachieved in 5 of his 7 seasons as a manager and achieved the set target in 6 of his 7 seasons. No manager you've ever appointed has come close to that sort of success rate. His win % as a manager is impressive, considering it does include his 7 month spell at Spartak and if i were you I wouldn't be discrediting a man that you clearly know nothing about.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 am

"Has he been struggling every season for survival? No, he's struggled for survival in 1 of his 7 seasons as a manager."

Wrong man for the job then because you will struggle like feck without Brenda and Sigi............

The decline has already started when Brenda walked out, then Sigi, he has now added to the decline, I am looking forward to watching it all go wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 am

SCFC wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

The Danish League, with teams and players stronger than your own. The standard of football is higher than that in the Championship, and your ignorance to quality there is unbelievable really.

He led Brondby to their most succesful spell in recent years making the names of players like Johan Elmander and Daniel Agger. He also progressed to the knock out stages of the UEFA Cup with Brondby, showing the quality of the division, and beat Schalke over 2 legs in the UEFA Cup. Won the Danish League, four domestic Danish cups and finished Danish League runner up three times in four seasons.

Getafe, led them to their most succesful season of their history. UEFA Cup quarter final, Copa Del Ray final.

Spartak Moscow, the only really blip on his C/V. Took a side that was finishing 2nd to a side around mid table before being sacked with out being given much time to turn things around.

Mallorca, did well keeping them up in La Liga despite money troubles. Resigned after his assistant was sacked, last week it was shown that it was an unlawful sacking by Mallorca.

Now are those clubs mediocre? No.
Has he been struggling every season for survival? No, he's struggled for survival in 1 of his 7 seasons as a manager.

The only reason we are getting him is due to the people running Mallorca, he didn't like how they were running their club and felt betrayed by them when they sacked his assistant. He was in talks to join Atletico Madrid, but turned them down due to the people running the club whilst on the other hand he'll be open to a move to us due to people like Huw Jenkins.

How you can say Laudrup hasn't got a particularly impressive C.V is bizarre. He's overachieved in 5 of his 7 seasons as a manager and achieved the set target in 6 of his 7 seasons. No manager you've ever appointed has come close to that sort of success rate. His win % as a manager is impressive, considering it does include his 7 month spell at Spartak and if i were you I wouldn't be discrediting a man that you clearly know nothing about.

Wow how long did that take you? I can feel the rage. Only skimmed it I'm afraid as not really that interested but it's always nice to get a bite. Not so much discredited, just bringing some perspective before you all hail your 3rd/4th5th choice as one of worlds top managers. Never stayed in one place very long. I hope you deserve each other :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 am

Really hope this happens now,one of the true legends of the game and he's coming to the Liberty :hello1:

That's what happens when you're in the greatest league in world football though i guess. 8-)

Mikey Laudrup's Black and White army!!!!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 am

pembroke allan wrote:
You f*cking cock .

LMAO!! at cardiff fans thinking they have a leg to stand on taking the piss out of us atm. im sure it was only like a week ago that you were all shiting yourselfs about losing malky, to norwich. and then there was the whole hilarious rebranding issue, then there is the langston debt agenda and still no money being spent on players for you. Just to make sure you know whats happening becasue you lot really are the crem de la crem of dilusionists.