Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looks like its Laudrup

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/7809628/Laudrup-set-for-Swans-job

Re: Looks like its Laudrup

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

This is a Cardiff City Football Club messageboard…..we don't give a flying fek about little clubs…….. now do one. :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Thats fantastic mate

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

AWWW why did you have to answer him-he was just sliding down the page nicely and would have gone off the bottom in another 20mins :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:44 pm

BadaBing wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/7809628/Laudrup-set-for-Swans-job

great player but done fuckall as a manager.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:AWWW why did you have to answer him-he was just sliding down the page nicely and would have gone off the bottom in another 20mins :lol:

You just bumped it right back up.........

Shit so have I :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Who gives a f**k :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Just a little club but has clearly brought in the biggest name that wales has EVER had?small club ??
You f*cking cock .
I think you will be playing in green soon?with envy.
Lol at the red dragons.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to remarks on my education..

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:11 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Just a little club but has clearly brought in the biggest name that wales has EVER had?small club ??
You f*cking cock .

f**k off bent hip

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

We can't comment on something you have obviously never had!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Not bent no more honey bunny...now in good working irder.
But thanks for not takung the ous out of my education.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Not bent no more honey bunny...now in good working irder.
But thanks for not takung the ous out of my education.

Are you Jamie Carragher?

In English you pleb.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Just a little club but has clearly brought in the biggest name that wales has EVER had?small club ??
You f*cking cock .

your fetching in a name who has failed at 4 clubs. he's just the man to take you back where you belong, the f*cking gutter!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 pm

You f*cking cock .

Yeah cos Sousa worked out great for you whereas the relatively unknown Brenda was awful. Silly boy

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

murphy wrote:
You f*cking cock .

your fetching in a name who has failed at 4 clubs. he's just the man to take you back where you belong, the f*cking gutter!

Do some research before you post ffs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_La ... ing_career

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
You f*cking cock .

Do some research before you post ffs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_La ... ing_career

From what I gather hes prone to walking away or getting the boot after a short period of time so should fit you lot perfectly :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Carpe Diem on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
You f*cking cock .

From what I gather hes prone to walking away after a short period so should fit you lot perfectly :ayatollah:

Aye, we make a fortune on that while always progressing rather than being stuck for the same guy for years and standing still :thumbup:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
You f*cking cock .

From what I gather hes prone to walking away after a short period so should fit you lot perfectly :ayatollah:

Aye, we make a fortune on that while always progressing rather than being stuck for the same guy for years and standing still :thumbup:

Aww I hadn't finished. Never mind. Man utd have proved your theory right of course. I think I'm going to enjoy this appointment........

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:
You f*cking cock .

Aww I hadn't finished. Never mind. Man utd have proved your theory right of course. I think I'm going to enjoy this appointment........

Don't you know mate! Swansea make managers good, not the other way around apparently!11!!1! Thats right. Without doing anything, just by being at Swansea their reputation increases!1!!1

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I am fed up of every new manager coming in and always finishing higher than the previous season and whats more we have gained £10m in compo. Crazy policy by Huw. Much prefer your policy of going backwards and paying managers off

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Murphy u are 1bitter little tinker fair play.
It must be difficult to be a red dragon?watching the so called second clyb from wales do so well and yet u are in such shit and losing your history for the sake of a few mill that we have got..
You are a joke of a club and half u fans are sell out shit ags with ni pride.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 pm

jackf wrote:I am fed up of every new manager coming in and always finishing higher than the previous season and whats more we have gained £10m in compo. Crazy policy by Huw. Much prefer your policy of going backwards and paying managers off

:lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:
jackf wrote:I am fed up of every new manager coming in and always finishing higher than the previous season and whats more we have gained £10m in compo. Crazy policy by Huw. Much prefer your policy of going backwards and paying managers off

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Murphy u are 1bitter little tinker fair play.
It must be difficult to be a red dragon?watching the so called second clyb from wales do so well and yet u are in such shit and losing your history for the sake of a few mill that we have got..

It's just jealousy mush ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Quite embarrassing little orgy going on here

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

TheLad wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
You f*cking cock .

Don't you know mate! Swansea make managers good, not the other way around apparently!11!!1! Thats right. Without doing anything, just by being at Swansea their reputation increases!1!!1[/quote]

Oh bless. They are hurting so bad about Brenda that they are desperate to cling on to a new victim and portray him as the greatest manager of all time. Much better than Brenda of course. Imagine the shock he will get when Jenkins explains to him that the ball has to be passed sideways and backwards in their own half for as much of the game as possible so they can win the possession stat game. How long before he strops off again I wonder.........

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Is ni pride related to northern Ireland? And just was is "ags"? Getting a little worked up there it seems. Brenda still a sore subject? :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 pm

TheLad wrote:Quite embarrassing little orgy going on here

Do you think they all live together? Love the way they come on in packs to reassure each other. I like playing with them, like you do with a puppy or kitten

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Is ni pride related to northern Ireland? And just was is "ags"? Getting a little worked up there it seems. Brenda still a sore subject? :lol: :lol:

I was sore at first then 7 million compo made me heel very quickly ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Mate give it a rest i read half ur posts and all u do is chat sh*t :roll: