Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We could be Rangers…….

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:21 pm

and so whatever we think about the re-branding lets be very grateful that VT and TG have come in and rescued us from the mess that others created and that we have a club to support with a real chance of promotion next season. We'll always be Cardiff City, we will always be the Bloooobirds and in a few seasons time I'm sure we'll be back to Blue anyway ;) :old: :ayatollah:

lets get on board and enjoy the ride…………….. Bluebirds forever.

Re: We could be Rangers…….

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

LEO, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Without a shadow of a doubt I believe we will be blue again inside three years.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Wayne S wrote:Without a shadow of a doubt I believe we will be blue again inside three years.

DEFO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Rangers play in blue stupid :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm

good post blazing
unfortunately I see many clubs suffering the same fate as rangers in the next couple of years

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 pm

They don't seem to have it too bad, new company starting with no debts but all the assets of a top football club. They even think they have a right to make the players play for the new company which I think is strange. Plus they've only got 4 levels in scottish football so even if they have to go back in at the bottom then in three years they will be back at the top. In the English system I think there is 9 levels which would be a much bigger problem.

Maybe if the SPL don't let them straight back in they should try the English system, they always wanted to play in the Premiership.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 pm

I wish we were. 50,000 crowds, keeping their history and tradition. Great stadium. Still playing in blue. Temporary blip. Too big a club to go under.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeah and be dominated by our rivals for decades.

Smaller club than Celtic, bitters playing catch up since 1967.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 pm

bspark wrote:They don't seem to have it too bad, new company starting with no debts but all the assets of a top football club. They even think they have a right to make the players play for the new company which I think is strange. Plus they've only got 4 levels in scottish football so even if they have to go back in at the bottom then in three years they will be back at the top. In the English system I think there is 9 levels which would be a much bigger problem.

Maybe if the SPL don't let them straight back in they should try the English system, they always wanted to play in the Premiership.

but no history ect ect new name is that what you want for city??? wont get in here thats for sure

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:and so whatever we think about the re-branding lets be very grateful that VT and TG have come in and rescued us from the mess that others created and that we have a club to support with a real chance of promotion next season. We'll always be Cardiff City, we will always be the Bloooobirds and in a few seasons time I'm sure we'll be back to Blue anyway ;) :old: :ayatollah:

Don't be so silly, how could we be rangers ? We were never in danger and the Malaysians never had plans to walk away even if the rebranding was kicked out. Have you not been keeping up with the clubs statements or have you been on holidays or something. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:and so whatever we think about the re-branding lets be very grateful that VT and TG have come in and rescued us from the mess that others created and that we have a club to support with a real chance of promotion next season. We'll always be Cardiff City, we will always be the Bloooobirds and in a few seasons time I'm sure we'll be back to Blue anyway ;) :old: :ayatollah:

Don't be so silly, how could we be rangers ? We were never in danger and the Malaysians never had plans to walk away even if the rebranding was kicked out. Have you not been keeping up with the clubs statements or have you been on holidays or something. :lol:

I'm a bit lost with your statement here tbh, as you along with a few posters on here, have stated that the Malaysians are liars and not to be trusted, but you suddenly believe the club statements? :?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

I'm a bit lost with your statement here tbh, as you along with a few posters on here, have stated that the Malaysians are liars and not to be trusted, but you suddenly believe the club statements? :?

There has never been any evidence produced to suggest they would ever have walked away. If you have some hard evidence the please provide it and prove me wrong. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

There has never been any evidence produced to suggest they would ever have walked away. If you have some hard evidence the please provide it and prove me wrong. :ayatollah:

You've conveniently missed my point and not answered my question! :?

Personally, I have no evidence to prove that VT will walk away and I don't think that he will!

However, there is a possibility if too many people piss him off, that he could walk away, which he could easily afford to do!

So provide me with your evidence that he won't walk away, without using statements from the club, who you believe lied to us fans, when they chose to listen to the majority of fans and go ahead with the re-brand! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 am

Top Post... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

However I can confirm Cardiff have given up all hope of resigning Leo Fortune West and have now turned their attentions to Bringing back CHRIS PIKE :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Personally, I have no evidence to prove that VT will walk away and I don't think that he will!

However, there is a possibility if too many people piss him off, that he could walk away, which he could easily afford to do!

So provide me with your evidence that he won't walk away, without using statements from the club, who you believe lied to us fans, when they chose to listen to the majority of fans and go ahead with the re-brand! :ayatollah:

I do not believe everyone at the club has lied to us especially Alan Whitely who made the statement.Your assumption that they will walk away is no more than idle superstition. So keep beleiving they will walk away till you are blue (or red in your case) in the face and while your at it I will further shatter your illusions by stating that father christmas does not exist and neither does the tooth fairy. :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:49 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

I do not believe everyone at the club has lied to us especially Alan Whitely who made the statement.Your assumption that they will walk away is no more than idle superstition. So keep beleiving they will walk away till you are blue (or red in your case) in the face and while your at it I will further shatter your illusions by stating that father christmas does not exist and neither does the tooth fairy. :lol:

You've accused many people of scaremongering on here and I've never said that VT will walk away, but to completely disregard the possibility that VT could just wak away is rather foolish!

So answer my points in this post then:-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83647