Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"NOW THAT HE'S GOT MONEY= MY VIEW"

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi all,

I learnt that Malky been given the biggest fund in CCFC history, so in my opinion, Malky should NOT rush, but should NOT go slow when going for a player, we've tested the water for long enough, we should get these new signings and squad together ASAP so that we are ready for pre season, where they can learn each other's style of play

Disscuss :ayatollah:

Re: "NOW THAT HE'S GOT MONEY= MY VIEW"

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Hi all,

I learnt that Malky been given the biggest fund in CCFC history, so in my opinion, Malky should NOT rush, but should NOT go slow when going for a player, we've tested the water for long enough, we should get these new signings and squad together ASAP so that we are ready for pre season, where they can learn each other's style of play

Annis, what sort of budget are we talking about? Are there any players we are in discussions with at the moment that you are aware of?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm

El Tel wrote:

Annis, what sort of budget are we talking about? Are there any players we are in discussions with at the moment that you are aware of?

I'm not Annis, Annis is Forever Blue :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Firstly I hope it's true that the money is the most City have had to spend.

Agree, he has to start yesterday in terms of finding the right players, but am confident in MM cos he doesn't buy players on a whim, like a badge and colour change for example, :ayatollah:

He would have done his homework and by now I hope have his shortlist ready to talk through with VT.

I think though we have missed out on players cos I personally believe that where Cardiff is situated in the country isn't always suitable for players thinking of moving to us. We are where we are and that wont change (hopefully anyway, unless the Malaysians move us) :lol: , but I think that is a fundamental reason why we sometimes struggle to get players in!

Let's wait n see :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
El Tel wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: usernames are similar I guess lol

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
El Tel wrote:

Sorry, i always get your names mixed up. Made a bit of a dick of myself there.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
El Tel wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:25 pm

El Tel wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
El Tel wrote:

Sorry, i always get your names mixed up. Made a bit of a dick of myself there.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Dont worry about it, it was bound to happen soon :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Its probably more propaganda bullshit from within the club !!!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Lets keep some for the January transfer window !!! :D :D :D :D :D t