Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY ECHO COLUMN

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

There was a post by AA specifically stating what you have denied Carl, and also...... if the Echo posts so much crap, why are so many of posts by the "fans leaders" pastes of the Echo articles? Some of the statements being made on here are straight out of a comedy show!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I heard today that my weekly column in the South Wales Echo has to be submitted to the club to be sanctioned before it goes to print.

Absolute nonesense.

Who actually writes this stuff ? :lol:
That is sad. They might as well cut out the middleman and print a club statement and release that instead. :ayatollah:

Maybe I have not said it quite right, the club does not get to see my column, somebody else has said it to cause trouble, it is all bullshit.

why did Annis start a thread stating all Media Wales articles need to be okayed by the club ?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I heard today that my weekly column in the South Wales Echo has to be submitted to the club to be sanctioned before it goes to print.

Absolute nonesense.

That is sad. They might as well cut out the middleman and print a club statement and release that instead. :ayatollah:

Maybe I have not said it quite right, the club does not get to see my column, somebody else has said it to cause trouble, it is all bullshit.

why did Annis start a thread stating all Media Wales articles need to be okayed by the club ?

He didnt though, did he ?? :roll:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm

gaygav wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Absolute nonesense.

I think you'll find he did .

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
gaygav wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Absolute nonesense.

I think you'll find he did .

Yes i know he did, i saw it, but what happened to it ?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 pm

It has been deleted but it lives on. I think somebody needs to explain google cache to him.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 pm

you really couldn't make it up could you!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Carl to be honest mate, I don't know if this is you posting this message or not. You appear to allow others to post on behalf of you, so can we take this post at face value? I think I'll leave it a few weeks to see if it gets edited. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I always look forward to your posts and the article in the Echo Carl - some people just seem to want to discredit you all the time - I would say, just ignore them, and keep on writing the sensible articles you do on the City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:This board has gone to sh1t, big time

Did you mean to post that in this thread ?

YES! All this 'he said this, she said that' - it's a shambles man!

Then you've got Gwyn and this Brown character's online bromance with a million threads dedicated to each other. Daya with all his aliases. A bunch of drivel about some "hit list".

It's a mess.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jama wrote:The echos coverage of the re brand has been a joke. Propaganda bullishit. Terry philips is a disgrase. The echo has become little more than a mouthpiece for the club to spout falsehoods and lies.

Sadly I have to agree with u Jama.

I can honestly say in all the years supporting City and reading the Echo, The Club and Local News Paper have suddenly developed a closeness too close for My liking!!!! :old: