Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gethin jenkins

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Did he leave knowing what was comming and thought f**k this i dont want anything to do with this rebrand and all it will bring to the job or the shit he would have to deal with from the fans. After he left he did say this "Ultimately football is about opinions and I accept that, however, I am confident the club is in a far better position than 18 months ago" Along with many other things after bailing out. Some said he was sacked some say other reasons to why he left. Anyone know if this is true????

Re: Gethin jenkins

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Paid off by Sam

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

TheLad wrote:Paid off by Sam

Nice input :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

He left because he was way out of his depth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Did he leave knowing what was comming and thought f**k this i dont want anything to do with this rebrand and all it will bring to the job or the shit he would have to deal with from the fans. After he left he did say this "Ultimately football is about opinions and I accept that, however, I am confident the club is in a far better position than 18 months ago" Along with many other things after bailing out. Some said he was sacked some say other reasons to why he left. Anyone know if this is true????

I don't know why GJ left but I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke up against this rebrand the first time it was talked about.

Result he was up the road in no time at all.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Did he leave knowing what was comming and thought f**k this i dont want anything to do with this rebrand and all it will bring to the job or the shit he would have to deal with from the fans. After he left he did say this "Ultimately football is about opinions and I accept that, however, I am confident the club is in a far better position than 18 months ago" Along with many other things after bailing out. Some said he was sacked some say other reasons to why he left. Anyone know if this is true????

he was pretty useless and was asked to leave the same why parkin has left. they call it mutual consent when really its the club paying them off.

stop clutching at straws

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:10 pm

castleblue wrote:

I don't know why GJ left but I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke up against this rebrand the first time it was talked about.

Result he was up the road in no time at all.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep why i was wondering the same thing :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

he was pretty useless and was asked to leave the same why parkin has left. they call it mutual consent when really its the club paying them off.

stop clutching at straws

Why is this clutching at straws ? Why did he leave then give me a 100% fact why he left because you dont know either :roll:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

You're welcome to illogical answers in kind m8 *ayatollah* *ayatollah* *ayatollah*

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 pm

He was out of contract and the club opted not to renew it

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:15 pm

TheLad wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You're welcome to illogical answers in kind m8 *ayatollah* *ayatollah* *ayatollah*

So far we have had hes been payed off by sam, im clutching at staws to, bar castleblues post theres nothing here to talk about really untill somebody clears this up if they know it to be true maybe annis, carl or gwyn know if this is true.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:17 pm

ngriffiths wrote:He was out of contract and the club opted not to renew it

Well he had a two year contract so i think and he only served 18 months so it wouldnt be that neil :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Not sure then,thought i read somewhere his contract was up

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Not sure then,thought i read somewhere his contract was up

Somebody in the know knows why he went there has to be on here :shock:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 pm

the real reason GJ left the club was because Tan felt he was unlucky. This is the honest truth!! I'm sure Annis will be able to verify this.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:the real reason GJ left the club was because Tan felt he was unlucky. This is the honest truth!! I'm sure Annis will be able to verify this.

This man couldnt twist his arm i think so he bailed before the shit storm come.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 am

Bowmonster wrote:He left because he was way out of his depth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know he was an egg man, he knew what was comming if this went ahead but i bet hes thinking now the reaction is 1/10 of what he expected to be from fans taking the rebrand onboard.