Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are the Reds expectations for the club

You may select 1 option

View results

REDS: Where do you think Plastic FC will be in 5 years time?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Be realistic you plastics. Where do you THINK not WANT Cardiff to be in 5 years time. :old:

Re: REDS: Where do you think Plastic FC will be in 5 years time?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

I didn't vote cause I never heard of Plastic FC, I'm assuming they're Chinese? Since everything Plastic is made in China. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Never heard of Plastic FC but at least Cardiff will not be in the same situation as Rangers FC who have just been liquidated and so will have to reform under a new name and apply to the league for re-election.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I didn't vote cause I never heard of Plastic FC, I'm assuming they're Chinese? Since everything Plastic is made in China. :lol:

Plastic Football Club (Welsh: Clwb Pêl-droed Dinas Plastig) are a professional football club made in Malaysia and based in Cardiff, Wales. The club competes in the English football league system and is currently playing in the Football League Championship. They are the most plastic supported football club in Wales, with the plastic army attendances averaging approximately over 12,000 for their home games in the 2011–12 season. They play their home games at the legoland Stadium, where they moved to in 2009 after 99 truly wonderful years at nearby Ninian Park, where only the true hardcore Bluebirds attended.

:old: :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

World domination of course!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:59 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:Dancing

Bit harsh on Daya/Gwyn/Annis. ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:01 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
What do you expect Bluebird since1948, treated with the contempt it deserves.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Don't know where plastic fc will be but I expect Cardiff City fc to be mid table Premiersip rather than Mid Table Championship. Most importantly we won't be in danger of going into administration. :P

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Dont worry since 48 he wont do that,ill be in his way :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:16 pm

earnieblue wrote:Dont worry since 48 he wont do that,ill be in his way :lol:

Laying a bouquet of flowers for a fallen Bluebird I hope.

:old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm

No dancing to baggy trousers :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Be realistic you plastics. Where do you THINK not WANT Cardiff to be in 5 years time. :old:

well takes one to no one! you dont have a clue what a plastic is? just because people dont agree with your blind hatred for malasians doesnt make them a plastic! i dont agree with branding but if its red then so be it, ive supported city for 40yrs !and i spend 2k a year to see city, but support red in interest of my club! same as 99% of fans, does that make me a plastic???
you plonker!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Glad to see others have set their sensible sights on world domination

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Be realistic you plastics. Where do you THINK not WANT Cardiff to be in 5 years time. :old:

well takes one to no one! you dont have a clue what a plastic is? just because people dont agree with your blind hatred for malasians doesnt make them a plastic! i dont agree with branding but if its red then so be it, ive supported city for 40yrs !and i spend 2k a year to see city, but support red in interest of my club! same as 99% of fans, does that make me a plastic???

40 years? Try 64.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 pm

jesus,good for your AGE BLUEBIRD. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

40 years? Try 64.

:lol: presume we will still have club in 24yrs time i will be there :old: not so sure about you though? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 pm

I won't be here Allan, and i'm glad of it.

This country has gone to the dogs since the hand over of power from the older generations to the hapless younger generations :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Plastic FC will be where Bristol Rovers are now. But without the self-respect.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Plastic FC will be where Bristol Rovers are now. But without the self-respect.

Here here pal, here f*cking here.

A pint in the Pantydderwen pub is in order. :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I won't be here Allan, and i'm glad of it.

This country has gone to the dogs since the hand over of power from the older generations to the hapless younger generations :old: :old:

that i agrre with :lol: didnt mean to call you a plonker (just think you are) just a silly moment, i dont think i will be around either, health will do me in before then! :(