Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: YOU GOT TO READ THIS

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

No talent, no skill, no desire to do any hard work? Want to have money, influence and a platform for your warped ego?

Politics.......Simples.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 pm

On a serious note has to be something for the electoral reform society to look at if the allegations are true..........Remember people laughed at Mussolini early doors!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:54 pm

CP76 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
CP76 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
CP76 wrote:Bordering on bullying Gwyn.
how is that bullying its on the public domain,

Im not just on about this thread.

Gwyns getting personal on him this past week taking the piss of his speech and mental issues.

This continued obsession and getting everyone against Angryman is typical bully behaviour.
he didnt take the piss out of his speech at all

Yes he did. Who are you anyway Gwyns spokesman? Comical Ali?
yep might be!!!! f*cking tool

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Tbh, although I'll no longer mock Adam Brown:Merthyr Fan, with his past and modum operandi on here, he should expect it.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:58 pm

TheLad wrote:Tbh, although I'll no longer mock Adam Brown:Merthyr Fan, with his past and modum operandi on here, he should expect it.

Agreed, although I enjoy having a political debate with him. :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

ok i am off for the night got some painting to do in my daughters house........................let all rivalry's commence :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Can't believe he hasn't been sacked a a mod yet. Abusing his power all over the forum.

How??

It's funny how he hasn't replied.

It's funny how I have been on a exercise bike for the last hour and 20 minutes, Elliott. Thank you for your concern though.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Can't believe he hasn't been sacked a a mod yet. Abusing his power all over the forum.

How??

It's funny how he hasn't replied.

It's funny how I have been on a exercise bike for the last hour and 20 minutes, Elliott. Thank you for your concern though.

No problem mate!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Tyler, out of interest, the bit where you said "If they bleed they can breed" (or what you said) you were joking right?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
after what you posted on facebook about gwyn last week was pure f*cking evil, that was one of the lowest remarks ever and if i had my way at the time i would of banned you for life, thus it was hastily removed but alas i know the damage has been done

nothing more than f*cking disgusting as far as i and other mods are concerned, so get oo your moral high horse Adam, cos if i post what you put up i really dont think you will have 1 person on here that woul even entertain talking to you ever again

Was is the whole, "if they bleed they breed" thing?

No, it wasn't anything of that nature.

Baz, it's your perogative if you see what I wrote on facebook as worse than jokes about paedophilia (each to their own I suppose), but I had more than every right to say whatever the hell I wanted after being party to false and libelous allegations from a certain poster that were in NO way true (verified by 5 people who had posted in the thread).

As I said before Baz, as a foster parent you should know the shit that someone making vicious rumours of this nature about you could bring into your life and the serious impact they could have, and it is not limited to fostering.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Tyler, out of interest, the bit where you said "If they bleed they can breed" (or what you said) you were joking right?

PMd you. And I didn't say anything of that nature. I'm also just curious why it took Baz almost 2 weeks to raise an objection to this, when he could've have made his issue known before now.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No, it wasn't anything of that nature.

Baz, it's your perogative if you see what I wrote on facebook as worse than jokes about paedophilia (each to their own I suppose), but I had more than every right to say whatever the hell I wanted after being party to false and libelous allegations from a certain poster that were in NO way true (verified by 5 people who had posted in the thread).

As I said before Baz, as a foster parent you should know the shit that someone making vicious rumours of this nature about you could bring into your life and the serious impact they could have, and it is not limited to fostering.

Why on earth would you let some rumours from subhumans get to you?

Someone sum up this briefly please.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 pm

because what you said about gwynn was Vile !!!!!!!!!!!!! way out of order, and what right have you got to be asking him to be sacked as a mod FFS

and this is not rumour but FACT

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Tyler, out of interest, the bit where you said "If they bleed they can breed" (or what you said) you were joking right?

No in all fairness he didn't say it, Baker said it on the other board, but because i complained on there some people called me a boring sad old fart etc with no sense of humour, but i didn't find that funny.
Tyler(adam) came on saying he thought it was fuuny etc and the argument started, instead of distancing himself he tried to justify it, and to me there is no justification in not condemning such comments , let alone supporting them and saying he didn't find anything wrong with them.

The message Baz is on about is more personal and hurtful to me because of personal tragedy happening to my daughter at present, not for internet discussion.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

No in all fairness he didn't say it, Baker said it on the other board, but because i complained on there some people called me a boring sad old fart etc with no sense of humour, but i didn't find that funny.
Tyler(adam) came on saying he thought it was fuuny etc and the argument started, instead of distancing himself he tried to justify it, and to me there is no justification in not condemning such comments , let alone supporting them and saying he didn't find anything wrong with them.

The message Baz is on about is more personal and hurtful to me because of personal tragedy happening to my daughter at present, not for internet discussion.

Firstly, I don't know anything about your personal life so you can't try and make out it was a dig at members of your family.

Secondly, in the thread I stated that IT WAS NOT funny, and I did NOT try to justify this. Other people on here have verified this, and there is no need to keep pretending this happened. I know I didn't say it.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

So you lied then? Cause you said Tyler said it. :? I expect Baker to say that sought of thing cause he's nothing but a c**t.

Baker I hope you read that.

I heard about that message and that was bang out of order, if true.
Last edited by Bridgend_bluebird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Hmm, TylerDurden is being unfairly lambasted here I feel. He isn't justifying it, do not confuse concepts.

Sounds like his opposition is being way too subjective here.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
CP76 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
CP76 wrote:Bordering on bullying Gwyn.
how is that bullying its on the public domain,

Im not just on about this thread.

Gwyns getting personal on him this past week taking the piss of his speech and mental issues.

This continued obsession and getting everyone against Angryman is typical bully behaviour.
he didnt take the piss out of his speech at all

Oh yes he did Baz

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

So you lied then? Cause you said Tyler said it. :? I expect Baker to say that sought of thing cause he's nothing but a c**t.

What!!! Gwyn lie...? Never!!!! :lol:

When are you all going to wake up to this individual

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Here's the thread, cached courtesy of google

Page 1
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk

Page 2
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:I'd defo shag amanda knox! She's gorgeous. Up for anything aswell apparently mmmmm.

I voted yes on that famous poll as well. Never understood what all the fuss was about. :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

You going to reply or are you going to go on your alt account to have a go?

I've been defending you for the past 1-2weeks, I atleast deserve a reply.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:because what you said about gwynn was Vile !!!!!!!!!!!!! way out of order, and what right have you got to be asking him to be sacked as a mod FFS

and this is not rumour but FACT

FACT like the FACT that I have posted proof in this thread that Gwyn has been lying about me, and falsely calling me a 'paedophile'?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:07 pm

TheLad wrote:Tbh, although I'll no longer mock Adam Brown:Merthyr Fan, with his past and modum operandi on here, he should expect it.

Now that's not nice. You'd think we'd chucked our history in the bin by changing our kit colour/badge.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Angry Man wrote:Oh yes he did Baz

I saw it