Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB SHOP EMPLOYEES..............

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 am

With the drop in sales that I believe WILL happen cos of the lack of interest and sales I hope VT lines up something for the few colleagues who work in there, I work in retail and if sales drop then labour cost drops, which means no overtime or ultimately job losses.

I hope that's not the case and that VT has thought about the sales decrease in the club shop and the effect that it will have on a few people :oops:

I'm only one fan but I will not be buying anything, yes I'll go to games at CCS but not go in the club shop.

Re: CLUB SHOP EMPLOYEES..............

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 am

Thuglife

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 am

The Douce wrote:Thuglife

:?: what do u mean

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Just keep fighting the good fight soldier.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

The Douce wrote:Just keep fighting the good fight soldier.

:?: ---- sorry what. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 pm

NWA :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm

taffy123 wrote:

Dont worry taffy thats what the douce does in everyones posts just ignore him, i agree with you but im sure VT/TG have some malaysian cheap labour lined up to step in :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

2pac actually :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

I think that some fans will show their disapproval of the rebranding by boycotting the club in certain ways,e.g. Not buying Programmes, items from the club shop, food/drink inside the ground. Some will say that it will be the club that one supports loses out but it's the fans way to get back at what action they disagree with. It will be interesting to see if this is the case or whether there is no difference.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:34 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:With the drop in sales that I believe WILL happen cos of the lack of interest and sales I hope VT lines up something for the few colleagues who work in there, I work in retail and if sales drop then labour cost drops, which means no overtime or ultimately job losses.

I hope that's not the case and that VT has thought about the sales decrease in the club shop and the effect that it will have on a few people :oops:

I'm only one fan but I will not be buying anything, yes I'll go to games at CCS but not go in the club shop.

How do you know there will be a drop in sales ? Sales could increase on the away kit as a protest against the red to out-balance the drop in home kit.
Just a thought ????????

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:With the drop in sales that I believe WILL happen cos of the lack of interest and sales I hope VT lines up something for the few colleagues who work in there, I work in retail and if sales drop then labour cost drops, which means no overtime or ultimately job losses.

How do you know there will be a drop in sales ? Sales could increase on the away kit as a protest against the red to out-balance the drop in home kit.
Just a thought ????????

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:

Just a thought ????????

True,

Just can see the red scarves, red car merchandise, red training tops??, red merchandise in general gathering dust.
Let's hope we do sell loads of blue shirts as u suggested :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Buy BLUE, Boycott RED :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm boycotting :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
taffy123 wrote:

Dont worry taffy thats what the douce does in everyones posts just ignore him, i agree with you but im sure VT/TG have some malaysian cheap labour lined up to step in :ayatollah:

I actually agree with you regarding Douce's posts, some of them are actually funny mind.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Tiger wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

2pac actually :D

Go red or die tryin :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

The Douce says some right balderdash. Tally ho.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Buy BLUE, Boycott RED :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

KEEP CARDIFF CITY BLUE :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Well I believe the drop in sales WONT happen.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 pm

well now i went down the shop yesterday to get some sale items and the young girl told me the order book for the new red shirt was doing well i personally dont want us playing in red but i dont want us not making money through lack of sales in the club shop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:well now i went down the shop yesterday to get some sale items and the young girl told me the order book for the new red shirt was doing well i personally dont want us playing in red but i dont want us not making money through lack of sales in the club shop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will sell a lot more with a decent badge on it,

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Karl wrote:Well I believe the drop in sales WONT happen.

And i believe in santa clause and the tooth fairy.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Dread to think what kind of crap will be in the shop next season. :shock:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm

With all this kind of anti change nonsense being spouted all the time, it's made me commited to spending more in the club shop this year than I ever have before :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

jama wrote:

And i believe in santa clause and the tooth fairy.

You better had if you want the club to survive without this investment!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 pm

People will flock there to buy BELLAMY 39 shirts in red or blue NQAT

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 pm

TheLad wrote:People will flock there to buy BELLAMY 39 shirts in red or blue NQAT

Hopefully not

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Dread to think what kind of crap will be in the shop next season. :shock:

Be like Poundland :lol:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:15 am

Don,t buy RED,,,,,,,,,,,,,Be proud to be a BLUE bird :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: