Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rangers FC will soon cease to exist

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I wonder if forever blue will have the courage to read that link??

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Be interesting what Rangers fans would say if a benefactor came in to save them but on condition they changed their colours and badge??

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm

billy ronson wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Gavlar wrote:But they will reform as a new company ..........

As a new company will they have their history wiped out?

The article I was reading today said when Airdrie had to restart , their previous successes were wiped out unlike administration where they retain their history so Rangers 2012 FC will have nothing as they were formed in June2012.

Yeah well those wankers are more corrupt than Rangers and the SPL. With any luck someone will drop a bomb on Airdrie, preferably when there's a game on.

Any new club who tries to claim someone elses history are having alaugh. I can't claim to have fought at the war and earned medals because my granda has died! NEw compnay, new club, new start. If they want to claim the old club they can start by claiming the debt. You can't just claim the bits you want, it's all or nothing.

I'm still convinced the SPL chairmen will bottle it, I just hope that the fans of the other clubs will hit the clubs by not attending the games if they chairmen do go down the corrupt route.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Be interesting what Rangers fans would say if a benefactor came in to save them but on condition they changed their colours and badge??

There'd be blue murder

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Be interesting what Rangers fans would say if a benefactor came in to save them but on condition they changed their colours and badge??

The majority of fans would appear to prefer to restart and work their way from the bottom.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:19 pm

PtB wrote:

The majority of fans would appear to prefer to restart and work their way from the bottom.

Rangers are a completely different case to us. they're such a big club they keep a lot of the other SPL clubs going. If we went out of existence Sheffield United would be in our place which wouldn't make much of a difference to anyone outside Cardiff.