Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Breaking News: Langstone deal has broken down

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

It is well established Angry Man is an attention seeking stain yearning for gratification. From now on nobody should give him a worthy answer, he gives you scope to respond to his vitriol in kind with abuse.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 am

Angry Man wrote:
Deano1 wrote:until an agreement is signed, no deal has been struck and goalposts can move. Moving goalposts after a deal has been signed is called breach of contract and people can be sued. Safe to assume that this position hasn't been reached therefore nobody has done anything wrong and negotiations continue until something has been SIGNED. Tell Sam to get his pen out if he thinks an agreement has been reached!

So surely if an agreement hasn't been signed then why have the club already changed to red ?

You really are ill surely.The changing to red got not to do with the langston real. The transferring the investment to equity does though.Adam you really are showing yourself up, most of this really id over your head

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 am

castleblue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Deano1 wrote:until an agreement is signed, no deal has been struck and goalposts can move. Moving goalposts after a deal has been signed is called breach of contract and people can be sued. Safe to assume that this position hasn't been reached therefore nobody has done anything wrong and negotiations continue until something has been SIGNED. Tell Sam to get his pen out if he thinks an agreement has been reached!

So surely if an agreement hasn't been signed then why have the club already changed to red ?

Have you tried drawing a couple of pictures it may help you understand what is going on at the club. ;)

Try drawing a picture of the club with it's own training ground, an extended stadium, a stronger playing squad etc. Then call this picture investment.

Then draw a picture which represents debt at the club and include the historical debts including Langston, then draw a line through Langston and add converting debt to equity or shares.

Now look at both pictures and try to understand the differences, there you are play a game of spot the difference I think it may well help.

Right now I'm drawing a picture of an internet troll who wants nothing more than post negative posts against the major investors at our club or alternatively go on and on and on at one of the most respected posters and founder members of this board.

I'm looking at my picture and I'm seeing Angry Man, AKA Midfield General, AKA Adam Brown.

What are you seeing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The problem is that he's too dull to throw shit at and he's like a punch drunk boxer!

I think this tune was made for him, as he repeatedly keeps on coming back for more punishment:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-fDxfUD58

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am

Overthemoon wrote:
castleblue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Have you tried drawing a couple of pictures it may help you understand what is going on at the club. ;)

Try drawing a picture of the club with it's own training ground, an extended stadium, a stronger playing squad etc. Then call this picture investment.

Then draw a picture which represents debt at the club and include the historical debts including Langston, then draw a line through Langston and add converting debt to equity or shares.

Now look at both pictures and try to understand the differences, there you are play a game of spot the difference I think it may well help.

Right now I'm drawing a picture of an internet troll who wants nothing more than post negative posts against the major investors at our club or alternatively go on and on and on at one of the most respected posters and founder members of this board.

I'm looking at my picture and I'm seeing Angry Man, AKA Midfield General, AKA Adam Brown.

What are you seeing.

The problem is that he's too dull to throw shit at and he's like a punch drunk boxer!

I think this tune was made for him, as he repeatedly keeps on coming back for more punishment:-

Spot on I think if there was a football club called Dull For Wales FC Adam would definately be the right back. ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 am

castleblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
castleblue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

What are you seeing.

Spot on I think if there was a football club called Dull For Wales FC Adam would definately be the right back. ;)

Well he certainly wouldn't get on the bench ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 am

Ah right so when the club said that the investment would only happen if an agreement was struck with Sam then that's now another lie is it ?

Now with the whole of the Langstone debt now still outstanding are the club ever going to deal with it ? Or will we be in even more shit just a year or two down the line ?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

Angry Man wrote:Ah right so when the club said that the investment would only happen if an agreement was struck with Sam then that's now another lie is it ?

Now with the whole of the Langstone debt now still outstanding are the club ever going to deal with it ? Or will we be in even more shit just a year or two down the line ?

Hasn't got to be sorted until 2016!

Perhaps that's the reason why Sam is so desperate to get support from people attending meetings with the club, as his pocket money is runnung short! :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

Angry Man wrote:Ah right so when the club said that the investment would only happen if an agreement was struck with Sam then that's now another lie is it ?

"Subject to the resolution of the Lanston issue, work will also continue in earnest to improve the balance sheet by driving new revenue streams, attracting new investment and converting existing debt to equity. At the same time plans will proceed in respect of the new training ground, whilst feasability studies will continue in respect of stadium expansion at the appropriate juncture. Oue investors have also fully reaffirmed their support to enable Malkay Mackay to stregnthen the playing squad in line with the agreed prudent budgets"

That is the official statement from the club which in my opinion is absolutely crystal clear settle Langston and we will convert the existing debt to shares. In the meantime work on the training ground, stadium expansion and squad strengthening goes ahead.

Adam it really is outrageous that you continue to suggest that our major investors are not being honest with us.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 am

I don't think they have any intention of settling the langston debt tbh.

Its an easy piece of PR negotiate get an agreement then change the terms to break the deal that way it LOOKS like you are trying to settle the clubs debts but you are not. That makes the gullible believe they are trying to help the club when they are only trying to help themselves.

I think the malaysians are buying time , they have no intention of investing any serious money and this change to red was to be able to sell the club to some other faceless investor so they can get their money back.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

djwayne wrote:I don't think they have any intention of settling the langston debt tbh.

Its an easy piece of PR negotiate get an agreement then change the terms to break the deal that way it LOOKS like you are trying to settle the clubs debts but you are not. That makes the gullible believe they are trying to help the club when they are only trying to help themselves.

I think the malaysians are buying time , they have no intention of investing any serious money and this change to red was to be able to sell the club to some other faceless investor so they can get their money back.

So the £40 odd million that VT has already put into the club and the reported £1.2 million to keep the club afloat each month isn't serious money? :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am

Some of the personal abuse directed towards Adam Brown in this thread is absolutely disgraceful.

If what he says is so ludicrous, then surely a simple rebuttal should suffice. Bullying is uncalled for.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am

Overthemoon wrote:
djwayne wrote:I don't think they have any intention of settling the langston debt tbh.

So the £40 odd million that VT has already put into the club and the reported £1.2 million to keep the club afloat each month isn't serious money? :?

For someone with VT's weath no it isn't its pocket change. Investing £40 million in one go would require money but £1.2 million a month is a fraction of the interest on his wealth.

I honestly think he has realised that running a football club will cost him far more money than he is prepared to spend and to mount a decent march on the premier league he is gonna have to open his wallet in a big way.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 am

djwayne wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

For someone with VT's weath no it isn't its pocket change. Investing £40 million in one go would require money but £1.2 million a month is a fraction of the interest on his wealth.

I honestly think he has realised that running a football club will cost him far more money than he is prepared to spend and to mount a decent march on the premier league he is gonna have to open his wallet in a big way.

Fair enough answer, but it's only opinion and he didn't get to be where he currently is, by throwing his money away!

The only chance that I can see him getting his money back, is if we attain Premier League status, which means that he'll have to spend a lot more of his money, which he reportedly has pledged to do!

I can't see anybody coming in and giving him his money back, with our current level of debt! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 am

Overthemoon wrote:
djwayne wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Fair enough answer, but it's only opinion and he didn't get to be where he currently is, by throwing his money away!

The only chance that I can see him getting his money back, is if we attain Premier League status, which means that he'll have to spend a lot more of his money, which he reportedly has pledged to do!

I can't see anybody coming in and giving him his money back, with our current level of debt! :ayatollah:

Don't know if anyone can tell me this but IF VT does a debt for equity swap what percentage of the club would he own?

I am aware he currently owns 49% of it but what is left outstanding as I know there are other shareholders.

Reason I ask is that I have a crazy idea about what is going on but won't put it out here until I know if its possible ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 am

Lol @ the word Fact even being in this thread.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

djwayne wrote:Don't know if anyone can tell me this but IF VT does a debt for equity swap what percentage of the club would he own?

I am aware he currently owns 49% of it but what is left outstanding as I know there are other shareholders.

Reason I ask is that I have a crazy idea about what is going on but won't put it out here until I know if its possible ;)

You'll have to ask Lawnmower, or failing that, try Angry Man! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

Old news im afraid this happen weeks ago i posted the morning of finding out about it in craigs thread with details on it also :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:50 am

Trolls - and there are a few on this message board, or at least a few different user names - are twats.

I don't care if trolls reckon they support the City - they are still twats.

I don't claim to know anyone on here (I might do but I'm not aware of it!), but the whole deal about internet trolling is, well, pathetic and just a bit sad, as well as being abusive to people. :(

Nothing to do with supporting the City.

We have enough to cope with at the moment without trolls as well.

I could almost understand it if they were Jacks, but they aren't. :shock:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Interesting Craig :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I must be going mad :? :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Marc wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I must be going mad :? :?

ur not, it was there i removed it for a reason, not sure if i was supposed to say.........double checking now, if i get the ok then ill put it back up.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm

No worries ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:Once again the Malaysians are trying to move the goalposts.

I wonder which way Gwyn will go now ?

Why do you insist on making a fool of yourself, I just dont understand where you come from half the time. You spout out so much cringe worthy rubbish and you shout out how much of a right wing capitalist you are but against anything private ownership, capital accumulation, well basically just against everything.... You give me the impression that your easily lead and a very lonely person..

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Of everything thats gone on with my life the thought that the pro-Red keyboard warriors will group on anyone who speaks out makes me laugh just as much as 'some' of my remarks make others laugh. However until some of you are brave even to voice those remarks to my face then you will always be keyboard warriors in my mind.

Going back to the issue on hand. I'm sorry I missed Craigs point and I hope that he puts it back up as it seems to have interested some on here.

Just for clarification can someone put a link up here to say that this deal was going to go through even if a deal with Langstone was not struck. As I'm sure that this whole issue was reliant on whether or not a deal with Langstone could be put in place. If I am mistaken on that then I apologise however in my eyes it seems to make the whole situation worse as I was under the impression that that a figure of the so-called investment from Tan would go towards the Langstone debt. Now 'if' that doesn't seem to be the case then is everyone ok with the fact that the whole of the Langstone debt will still be outstanding yet we are borrowing more!!!!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Angry Man wrote:Of everything thats gone on with my life the thought that the pro-Red keyboard warriors will group on anyone who speaks out makes me laugh just as much as 'some' of my remarks make others laugh. However until some of you are brave even to voice those remarks to my face then you will always be keyboard warriors in my mind.

And I suppose you have deluded yourself to the point where you think you're not a keyboard warrior too. ( joke phrase anyway )

Love how people always go "WAA you have no balls!". Proper joke justification.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Angry man its not about cardiff city with you as ive said before you would rather city fail its all about point scoring and i told you so your one sad b--------d :roll:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm

The club never sadi that dopey, you listen to the wrong bullshit and third hand :lol: The investment is happening and being spent no as we speak, isn't that concrete proof. IT SIMPLY DON'T GET TURNED INTO EQUITY UNTIL THE LANGSTON DEAL IS DONE. You getting it yet Madman brown. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Until both parties agree to deal, yes we are wasting money on interest etc, very frustrating.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 pm

All this tells us is that the Langston liability is much greater than anyone knows or is saying. If they have 100m in readies to plough in to service debt in exchange for equity why not just settle with Hamann and get him out of the way. If the loan notes are valid what is there to negotiate? Pay up or shut up.

Just another related question, what's the point in extending a stadium which is half empty every week? Having more seats doesn't mean more will come. What gives?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Angry Man wrote:Of everything thats gone on with my life the thought that the pro-Red keyboard warriors will group on anyone who speaks out makes me laugh just as much as 'some' of my remarks make others laugh. However until some of you are brave even to voice those remarks to my face then you will always be keyboard warriors in my mind.

Adam, none of us go to Merthry matches, how can we say it to your face? the vast majority of us have never seen you at a cardiff game, fact.

Going back to the issue on hand. I'm sorry I missed Craigs point and I hope that he puts it back up as it seems to have interested some on here.

Just for clarification can someone put a link up here to say that this deal was going to go through even if a deal with Langstone was not struck. As I'm sure that this whole issue was reliant on whether or not a deal with Langstone could be put in place. If I am mistaken on that then I apologise however in my eyes it seems to make the whole situation worse as I was under the impression that that a figure of the so-called investment from Tan would go towards the Langstone debt. Now 'if' that doesn't seem to be the case then is everyone ok with the fact that the whole of the Langstone debt will still be outstanding yet we are borrowing more!!!!

Read Carls post, and mine, we were there, read it, see it, watch it hapeming, but will you believe, will you f**k. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 pm

castleblue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

What are you seeing.

Beautifully put :lol: :ayatollah: