Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Breaking News: Langstone deal has broken down

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:45 am

Once again the Malaysians are trying to move the goalposts.

I wonder which way Gwyn will go now ?

Re: Breaking News: Langstone deal has broken down

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 am

Is this fact? :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 am

droopy wrote:Is this fact? :?

FACT

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:Is this fact? :?

FACT

Proof?

Sorry... It's just I don't trust any politicians... Even failed ones. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

Angry Man wrote:Once again the Malaysians are trying to move the goalposts.

I wonder which way Gwyn will go now ?

I assume you have proof that your willing to share on here?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 am

Fact or GTFO

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 am

Breaking. news, its broken news.Its common knowledge that it broke down weeks ago, hence the term negotiations are on going. Its even been in the echo, so hardly breaking. news.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 am

BigGwynram wrote:Breaking. news, its broken news.Its common knowledge that it broke down weeks ago, hence the term negotiations are on going. Its even been in the echo, so hardly breaking. news.

Gwyn, from Adam's post I am assuming he thinks he knows something more recent. I gather he thinks that negotiations have now failed?

Or is this just another load of poppycock from Merthyr's finest liar? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am

droopy wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Breaking. news, its broken news.Its common knowledge that it broke down weeks ago, hence the term negotiations are on going. Its even been in the echo, so hardly breaking. news.

Gwyn, from Adam's post I am assuming he thinks he knows something more recent. I gather he thinks that negotiations have now failed?

Or is this just another load of poppycock from Merthyr's finest liar? :ayatollah:

I think that you hit the nail right on the head there with the poppycock analogy. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am

:lol:

Don't give me that Gwyn, once again the Malaysians have moved the goalposts AFTER a deal was struck. How on earth can people still believe these people is beyond me.

Sam doesn't trust them anymore. FACT

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 am

SAWCE????

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 am

Never a dull day :lol:

Angry Man wrote:

Don't give me that Gwyn, once again the Malaysians have moved the goalposts AFTER a deal was struck. How on earth can people still believe these people is beyond me.

Please explain where you get this information from, because for me, it just sounds a load of rubbish.

If you do have a genuine link/source then I will be the first to apologise, but I think this may just be another one of your "stories".

And as far as not trusting goes, being a failed politician you should now all about that. Also, due to your recent posts, the people of this forum have lost "trust" in anything you say.

Is the Jackal involved with this :?: :?: :?:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 am

Angry Man wrote:

keep up Adam .isn't that what happens in negotiations . i have had it from the horses mouth daily . this. is how things work in the business world. Fact

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

keep up Adam .isn't that what happens in negotiations . i have had it from the horses mouth daily . this. is how things work in the business world. Fact

seems to me that you will come unstuck now Gwyn as Sam will want you to change sides if he hasn't asked you already :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

Angry Man wrote:

TBH, I'd say that the Malaysians have more reasons not to trust Sam, rather than the other way around! :idea:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

seems to me that you will come unstuck now Gwyn as Sam will want you to change sides if he hasn't asked you already :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

Angry Man wrote:

TBH, I'd say that the Malaysians have more reasons not to trust Sam, rather than the other way around! :idea:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:13 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

seems to me that you will come unstuck now Gwyn as Sam
u will want you to change sides if he hasn't asked you already :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 am

Im lost :?

Where we planning on doing something in Langstone then?

Why would the malaysians be interested in a little village in Newport??

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

It's the Malaysians which keep on moving the goalposts

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Im lost :?

They're going to buldoze it Nd buil europe's biggest shopping centre there with a watrr park and fragon slide.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am

until an agreement is signed, no deal has been struck and goalposts can move. Moving goalposts after a deal has been signed is called breach of contract and people can be sued. Safe to assume that this position hasn't been reached therefore nobody has done anything wrong and negotiations continue until something has been SIGNED. Tell Sam to get his pen out if he thinks an agreement has been reached!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 am

Deano1 wrote:until an agreement is signed, no deal has been struck and goalposts can move. Moving goalposts after a deal has been signed is called breach of contract and people can be sued. Safe to assume that this position hasn't been reached therefore nobody has done anything wrong and negotiations continue until something has been SIGNED. Tell Sam to get his pen out if he thinks an agreement has been reached!

^^^This^^^
:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

Deano1 wrote:until an agreement is signed, no deal has been struck and goalposts can move. Moving goalposts after a deal has been signed is called breach of contract and people can be sued. Safe to assume that this position hasn't been reached therefore nobody has done anything wrong and negotiations continue until something has been SIGNED. Tell Sam to get his pen out if he thinks an agreement has been reached!

So surely if an agreement hasn't been signed then why have the club already changed to red ?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 am

Angry Man wrote:

So surely if an agreement hasn't been signed then why have the club already changed to red ?

Agreeing a deal with Langston/Sam is nothing to do with changing to red, that was an executive decision taken by people who run the club....which they are entitled to do if they think it's in the club's best interests.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Im lost :?

Is this where the new training ground will be? lol

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 am

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

It's the Malaysians which keep on moving the goalposts

It depends on who you believe and if they're moving them for the betterment of the club, then good luck to them I say!

I still remember Sam trying to squeeze every last penny out of our club on Black Friday, much the same as The Riddler did when he left us, so if the Malaysians can squeeze a few more spondoolies out of Sam to settle the Langston debt, then fecking good luck to them! :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 am

Angry Man wrote:

Have you tried drawing a couple of pictures it may help you understand what is going on at the club. ;)

Try drawing a picture of the club with it's own training ground, an extended stadium, a stronger playing squad etc. Then call this picture investment.

Then draw a picture which represents debt at the club and include the historical debts including Langston, then draw a line through Langston and add converting debt to equity or shares.

Now look at both pictures and try to understand the differences, there you are play a game of spot the difference I think it may well help.

Right now I'm drawing a picture of an internet troll who wants nothing more than post negative posts against the major investors at our club or alternatively go on and on and on at one of the most respected posters and founder members of this board.

I'm looking at my picture and I'm seeing Angry Man, AKA Midfield General, AKA Adam Brown.

What are you seeing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: